GITAM GAT 2018 Result – The Result for GITAM GAT 2018 has been announced as per the schedule. The candidates can check the result now by entering the hall ticket no and Date of Birth. The direct link to check the same is given below on this page.
Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GITAM university conducts GAT( GITAM Admission Test) for granting admission in various UG & PG courses in the field of technology and pharmacy. GAT (GITAM Admission Test) is computer based entrance test. The examination held on April 11 & 26, 2018 for granting the admission in three branches of GITAM. In India, GITAM University has three campuses those are situated in Bengaluru, Visakhapatnam, and Hyderabad. Check more details about GAT Result 2018 on this page.
GITAM GAT 2018 Result
GAT 2018 online test conducted from 11 to 26 Apr 2018 for admission to Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy. Candidates can check Result of GITAM GAT 2018 at www.gitam.edu or by following the direct link given below:
|GITAM GAT 2018 Exam Date||11 to 26 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||30 Apr 2018|
|Admission Counselling (B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm)||16 to 19 May 2018|
|Admission Counselling (M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Pharm)||3rd week of June|
Result: Click Here to check the result of GITAM GAT 2018.
Official Website: www.gitam.edu
How to download GAT 2018 result?
- GITAM GAT 2018 Result can be checked online by candidates from the official website or can visit the above-given link.
- On clicking the above link the following window will open.
- Candidates are required their Hall Ticket number and Date of birth.
- Then click on submit button to view rank or result of GAT 2018.
- GITAM GAT 2018 Result can be checked online by candidates and they can know the rank obtained in the entrance exam.
- Those who have taken the computer-based test already know their scores. The result of GITAM GAT 2018 indicating merit position shall be the basis of admission in offered programmes, subject to fulfilment of other eligibility conditions.
- Counselling for admissions shall begin after the declaration of GITAM University Results 2018 for GAT in the month of June 2018. Qualified candidates must attend the counselling to get admission by conferring choices on merit basis.
Compilation of the Merit List for Admissions
- The merit position of the candidate for admission is based on the score obtained in the GAT 2018 subject to the rule of reservation as per UGC guidelines/norms as applicable to the University. A candidate qualified in GAT will be eligible for admission only if he/she fulfils the requirement of minimum marks in the qualifying examination as per the eligibility criteria.
- 25% of seats are reserved for meritorious students from Karnataka State for admission at Bengaluru Campus.
GITAM GAT 2018 Counselling
The eligible GAT 2018 rank holders are required to attend online Counseling with call letter downloading from www.gitam.edu at any of the following seven centres for admission to B.Tech. / 6 Year Dual Degree (B.Tech. + M.Tech.) / B.Arch. / B.Pharm. programs for the academic year 2018-19 offered at Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru campuses.
Counselling details: Dates and Address
Here is the fee structure for all the courses offered by the GITAM University.
|Programme||Duration/yearly||Tuition fee||Special Fee||Total|
|B. Tech. Programs||4 years||2,42,000||32,200||272000|
|B. Tech. Aerospace Engg.||4 years||3,24,000||35,000||3,63,000|
|B. Arch.||5 years||2,42,000||42,000||2,84.000|
|Dual Degree (B. Tech. + M. Tech.)||6 years||2,42,000||30,200||2,72,200|
|M. Tech.||2 years||1,69,000||41,000||2,10,000|
|M. Arch||2 years||1,10,000||27,500||1,37,500|
|B. Pharmacy||4 years||1,70,500||29,500||2,00,000|
|M. Pharmacy||2 years||3,85,000||55,000||4,40,000|
The prescribed fee per year mentioned above, the candidate has to pay at the time of Counseling itself.
Documents to be carried at the time of counselling
You are required to bring the following certificates in original and one set of photocopies along with one passport size photograph.
- GAT 2018 Counseling Call Letter
- 10th class or Equivalent pass certificate
- 10+2 / Intermediate marks statement and Pass Certificate
- Transfer and Conduct Certificates
- Medical Certificate from Civil Surgeon (in case of PH Candidates)
- Integrated Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST)