Himachal Pradesh University provides admission in the BAMS and BHMS on the basis of NEET-UG. The application form for BAMS and BHMS has been released for those who have qualified NEET-UG-2018. Interested candidates can apply for it from the link given on this page. The admission to the BAMS and BHMS is for the session 2018-19.
Candidates can get admission in the Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola District, Kangra and Solan Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital through the result of NEET-UG 2018. Seats under both management and state quota are filed through this entrance exam. Candidates interested in admission for BAMS and BHMS need to register themselves for the counselling. Candidates can get complete details regarding the HPU BAMS/BHMS 2018 on this page.
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018
Candidates who wish to take admission in BAMS/BHMS need to register themselves online for the entrance counselling based on the NEET-UG-2018 result. The application process had started and candidates could apply for it before the end date. The table below comprises of all the important dates. This table will help the candidates to keep a track of all the important events in the HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018.
|Online Registration for HPU BAMS / BHMS starts on||16 Jul 2018|
|Last date for online registration||06 Aug 2018|
|Date of counselling||24 to 26 Sep 2018|
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2018: Admission & Counselling
Once Himachal Pradesh university announces the result, the candidates who qualify the cut off marks will attend counselling session. Qualified candidates have to attend the counseling as per following schedule along with print out of online application form and all other required documents/certificates.
- Click here to check the press note for second counselling of HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018.
- Click here to check notice for revised date of second round of counselling of BAMS / BHMS -2018
- Click here to check notification for counselling of HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018.
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018: Merit List
Himachal Pradesh University has released the general combined merit list of BAMS/BHMS for all Categories (Group I &III) on the official website. Candidates can check the same through the link which is provided below.
Merit List: Click Here to check the general combined merit list.
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2018: Application Form
Candidates who wish to admission in HPU for BAMS / BHMS 2018 need to register themselves for the counselling process. Link has been provided below to register for the counselling process held by the university. Candidates can apply for it before the last date of application form. Register online on the official website for the examination. Candidates will have to enter all the basic information about themselves while registering themselves. Once, the registration details are completely filled by the candidate they will have to pay the fees for application form. Once the fees has been paid, candidates will have to fill their application form. Candidates will have to submit their application form once it is duly filed.
Application Process is over…!!
How To Fill Application Form?
Application form need to be filled carefully and properly. Here we are providing some points and steps to fill the application form:
- Click the link given on this page.
- A window will appear click in the UG section click BAMS / BHMS you will be redirected to the application filling page.
- Fill all the information asked correctly and with extreme care.
- Provide your NEET-UG 2018 marks and the documents.
- Complete the process of application fees.
- Click on the submit button and your application will be submitted.
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2018: Application Fee
The application fee for general category will be approx Rs.1600. However, the candidates belonging to the reserved category will have to pay Rs 800 approx. Candidates will be able to submit their application fees both in the Online mode and the Offline mode. Candidates can submit their fee by net banking, credit / debit cards.
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2018: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to appear in the counselling process conducted by Himachal Pradesh University need to fulfill all the eligibility criteria laid down by the university and admission will be based on the NEET-UG-2018 result. Candidates who do not fulfill any criteria laid down by the university will be disqualified. Some of the eligibility criteria are as follows.
- Candidates who wish to appear in the examination should be minimum 17 years of age and maximum 25 years of age on 31st December of the examination year
Qualification for BAMS course
- Candidate should have cleared their 10+2 exam with English as a subject with minimum aggregate marks.
- Also those who have completed their B.Sc. or equivalent degree from a recognised board university.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their course can also apply.
Qualification for BHMS course:
- Candidates who have cleared their 10+2 with physics, chemistry, biology as their main subjects from any recognised board can apply.
- Those appearing for their board examination can also apply.
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2018: Seats Availability
Candidates can refer to the table below to get a brief idea about the seats available to get admission in through the entrance exam. The seats matrix given below is as per the last year Candidates can use it for reference purpose.
|BAMS RGGP Ayurvedic college||60 seats
2-for GOI nominees
7-for another category
|BAMS Solan Ayurvedic college & hospital||60 seats
30 state quota seats
30 all India quota seats
47 state quota seats
28 all India quota seats
To Check the official notification regarding admission in BHMS and BUMS Click here
Official Website: admissions.hpushimla.in