Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad IMT, is a business school with its main campus at Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is considered one of the best distant learning business schools in India. IMT is a fully autonomous university and offers several postgraduate, doctorate and executive education programs in management. It offers distance learning along with other collaborative programs. The online application process for the IMT CDL Admission January 2019 has started. Interested candidates can either visit the official website of IMT Ghaziabad or can apply online through the direct link that is given below.
IMT CDL Admission Jan 2019
IMT was ranked 24 among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework in 2017, 23 by Business Today‘s “India’s best B-schools 2016” and 17 in India by Outlook India‘s “Top 100 Management Schools” of 2016. Get all the details regarding IMT CDL Jan Admission 2019 on this page.
IMT CDL offers the following programs to their students:
- 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA)
- 1 Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management – Executive (PGDM – Executive)
Admission Forms are available at IMT CDL office and also online at IMT CDL website. The duly filled forms along with the draft for the fee can be submitted to the IMT CDL office. Online Admission Form and Online Payment for the fee can be submitted at IMT CDL website. A student cannot undergo two
programs of IMT CDL at the same time. If any student is found to have opted for two programs, he/she will have to withdraw from one of the programs and the fee paid for that program will be refunded.
The last date to submit the application form will be announced soon.
Interested candidates who are looking forward to taking admission during IMT-CD 2019 January admission procedure needs to look at the eligibility criteria before applying for the same. the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Minimum eligibility criteria for admission in Two Year (PGDM) and One Year PGDBA program is Graduation in any discipline.
- For PGDM (Executive) Program, graduation with a minimum of full time of work experience is required.
- The maximum duration for completing any course is the double number of years of normal duration.
Documents to be attached
Given below is a list of the documents that the applicants require during the application procedure. applicants should be aware of the fact that all of the documents mentioned here are important. Applicants need to submit self-attested photocopies of all the mentioned documents. The list is as follows:
- Two passport size photographs
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark sheet
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student’s and father’s name
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defense personnel, SC/ST, war widows &
- Photocopy of the Intermediate School Certificate
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport
- Experience Certificate where applicable
A student can request for his/her Program upgrade from One Year PGDBA Program to Two Year PGDM Program. Such a student will have to request a change in his/her program by the mid of the second semester by submitting the ‘Program Upgrade Form’. The decision to allow the student to change his/her program will be taken by the Academic committee. Rupees Eleven Hundred (Rs. 1100/-) will be charged towards the processing fee from the student who is given the permission to change his/her program.
The different components of the evaluation are evenly spread out in the semester. It aims to draw out response from the students with regard to various attributes like memory, ability to apply known concepts, the ability for conceptualizing arguments, the mentality to face unknown situations etc. Semester End exam will include the entire course and will be held at the end of the semester.
|Components of the Evaluation||Timeline||Spread||Duration||Weightage|
|Assignment 1||The assignment window will be opened at the commencement of the semester & the students have to submit the assignments within 2 months of the opening date of the assignments.||80% MCQ and 20% Short answer Questions||50 mins||15%|
|Assignment 2||The assignment window will be opened after one month of commencement of the semester & the students have to submit the assignments within 2 months of the opening date of the assignments.||80% MCQ and 20% Short answer Questions||50 mins||15%|
|Semester End Examination||After 15 weeks. End of the semester||80% MCQ and 20% Case-lets, Problem-solving and Analytical Questions||90 mins||70%|
E – Mark sheet will be available within 30 days of the declaration of result of final semester examination after completion of First and Second Year. The students can download the e – mark sheet from their Student Information System (SIS) account. After completing all the requirements of the program, a student will be awarded the Diploma within three months of the declaration of the final results.
The fee for all the programs is to be paid at the beginning of every session. Study material will be sent only after the payment of fees. If an applicant fails to deposit the fees he/she would not be receiving the study material. These students will not even be allowed for Direct to Classroom/ Direct to Desktop Sessions. Continuous failure in payment of fees will ultimately lead to the cancellation of admission. Applicants have to make sure that the fees are timely paid. There will be no reminders for fee payment.
Modes of Payment
- Click here for the deposit of all types of fees through online mode also. For more details, please visit the website: www.imtcdl.ac.in
Official Website: www.imtcdl.ac.in
For more details regarding IMT CDL Admission 2019 Download Information Brochure from below links.
- Download Information Brochure – Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Download Information Brochure – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EXECUTIVE).