IMT CDL Admission 2020 – Institute of Management Technology (IMT) offers two years PGDM, 15 months PGDM and one-year PGCM distance learning courses. The courses provide specialisation in various areas. To apply for the course, candidates have to fulfil the eligibility requirements and fill the application form. IMT CDL Application Form can be obtained in person from the office or from the official website, imtcdl.ac.in. Admission in distance learning programmes is done in January and July i.e twice a year. Scroll down to check in detail about the courses and the specialisation offered, eligibility criteria, application form and admission process.
IMT CDL Admission 2020
Candidates can check the schedule for IMT CDL Admission 2020 from the table given below.
|IMT CDL Admission 2020||Dates – January Session||Dates – July Session|
|Application form releases||To be notified||To be notified|
|Last date to submit the application form||To be notified||To be notified|
IMT CDL Admission 2020 Courses Offered
Candidates can check the courses and their respective specialisation from below.
Course 1: Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (2 Year PGDM)
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
Course 2: Fifteen Months Post Graduate Diploma in management (15 Months PGDM)
- Human Resource Management
- Business Analytics
Course 3: One Year Post Graduate Certificate in Management (1 Year PGCM)
IMT CDL Admission 2020 Eligibility
Candidates must check the eligibility standards of the course from below before applying in.
For PGDM (Executive) Program: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or any other equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a full time work experience after Graduation.
For PGDM (2 Year) Program: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
For PGCM (1 Year) Program: Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
IMT CDL Admission 2020 Admission Process
Candidates can check the admission process from below-mentioned points.
- First of all, the candidate must check the eligibility for the course and fill the application form for the programme. The application form has to be submitted along with the application fee.
- Then, candidates are selected on the basis of their fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
- For PGDM (Executive) Program, candidates must have a full time work experience after Graduation.
- For 2 year PGDM and 1 year PGCM, candidates must have a graduation degree.
- Subject to the fulfilment, candidates are selected.
IMT CDL Admission 2020 Application Form
To obtain the application form, the candidate can either visit the official website of the university or else get it from the office of IMT. Candidates must check the eligibility of the courses from this page before applying.
Details to be Mentioned in the Application Form
- Candidate’s name
- Programme name for which candidate wants to apply.
- State of the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s name
- Mailing Address
- Contact Information
- Permanent Address of the candidate
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Defence Personnel (if required)
- Payment Details
Documents to be Attached in the Application Form
- Two (2) passport size photographs of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the Degree or the final year mark sheet
- Photocopy of the High School Certificate for verification of date of birth, student’s and father’s name
- Photocopy of the Certificate for verification of the defence personnel, SC/ST, war widows &
- Photocopy of the Intermediate School Certificate
- ID Proof – Photocopy of Aadhar Card / Driving License / Passport
- Experience Certificate where applicable
The fee structure for the three courses is expected to be as follows.
Fee strcture for 2 year PGDM programme
|Two Year Programe||Semester 1||Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4|
Fee strcture for 1 year PGCM programme
|One Year Programe||Semester1||Semester2|
About Institute of Management Technology (IMT)
Institute of Management Technology is a business school located in Gaziabad. It was established in the year 1980. IMT is been consistently ranking in top management schools of the country. It is considered one of the best distant learning business schools in India. It is a fully self-sufficient Institute and offers several Two-year PGDM, One-year PGCM and PGDM (Executive), in management. It provides specialisations in essential business functions of Sales, Operations, Human Resources, Consulting, Information Technology, Marketing, and Finance among others.
Official Website: www.imtcdl.ac.in
For more details regarding IMT CDL Admission, Download last year Information Brochure from below links.
- Download Information Brochure – Post Graduate Diploma in Management.
- Download Information Brochure – Post Graduate Diploma in Management (EXECUTIVE).