JIPMER 2019 Admit Card – The Hall Ticket will be issued on the official website of JIPMER. Candidates will be able to download JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket through the candidate login provided to the candidates. Login with username and password; both credentials would be required to get JIPMER Admit Card 2019. Take your Admit Cards print out on an A4 size sheet and read instructions on it. It would contain information like your name, date of birth, photograph, signature, examination centre, roll number. Do Note down the roll number somewhere, where you can have access to it later on as well, as it will be used to check your result of JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance Examination. It would be also important for all to realize that one must take only essential items to an examination hall where candidates must reach on time. Late entry to exam hall, will not be allowed.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance exam will be available Once the event dates are announced. Candidates should download the admit card and carry the hard copy of the same to the examination hall.
|Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 date||1st week of Jun 2019|
Admit Card: JIPMER 2019 Admit Card will be available on the Official website i.e. jipmer.edu.in.
How to Download JIPMER 2019 Admit Card?
You can download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 online only. Since you will get better & familiar with the exam center, we suggest you to download it as soon as it’s declared.
- Go to the official website OR click on the link provided above.
- Log in by providing the details asked.
- Attach a printer to the computer.
- Download the admit card.
- Print hall ticket.
- Read all the details provided in it.
- Check that all the details in your admit card are correct.
If you forget your password, open the first email which you will receive from JIPMER. That email contains login credentials (User ID and Password). It will also carry login link. You need to see the registered email. Also, you will receive an SMS on registered Mobile Number after 5 minutes post registration.
Do you want to reset the password? Unfortunately, there is no link for now where one will be able to recover or reset their password.
Significance of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019
Admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be containing important details about the candidate and examination center information.
Exam date and time
The Entrance Examination for JIPMER MBBS might be held in Two shifts (Morning shift and Afternoon Shift). Admit card will contain details like a Hall ticket i.e name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam centre, exam timings e.t.c
Request for rectification/change of any other details in the hall ticket will not be considered under any circumstances. NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless they don’t carry their valid hall tickets with themselves.
Things to carry on the day of examination
- Candidates should be carrying their Admit Cards of JIPMER 2019 Entrance Examination, valid ID proof and a copy of the ID proof to the examination center.
- One must not tamper or mutilate the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019. There should be no changes made to the hall ticket after downloading it. You should keep multiple copies of the document to ensure that if one is spoilt, the other one should be used in the place of it.
- Use a different browser in case you face difficulties in downloading the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card. If the problem would still persist, please contact the technical help.
Candidates should be carrying only Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. Candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without a valid Hall Ticket and Valid ID Proof.
Valid ID Proof: Aadhar/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport.
If you have any queries about JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card, please ask in the comments section below.