JIPMER 2019 Admit Card is going to be issued online on May 20, 2019. The candidates can download their JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card until June 02, 2019. The Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry, issues the JIPMER Hall Ticket to the candidates who submitted their application form before the last date. It can be downloaded online at jipmer.edu.in. To download it, you need User ID and Password. No hard copy of the JIPMER Admit Card for MBBS entrance exam is sent to the candidates by post. Do not forget to carry the print out of the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card on the day of the test, which is to be held on June 02, 2019. Check more details on JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card from this page.
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Entrance exam will be available Once the event dates are announced. Candidates should download the admit card and carry the hard copy of the same to the examination hall.
|JIPMER 2019 Admit Card||Dates|
|Download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019||20 May – 02 Jun 2019|
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 date||02 Jun 2019|
How to Download JIPMER 2019 Admit Card?
You can download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019 online only. Follow the instructions as provided below to download JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page for downloading JIPMER Admit Card
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details
- In the next screen, click on the relevant link for downloadng the Admit Card.
- Download and take its print out.
If you forget your password, open the first email which you will receive from JIPMER. That email contains login credentials (User ID and Password). It will also carry login link. You need to see the registered email. Also, you will receive an SMS on registered Mobile Number after 5 minutes post registration.
Do you want to reset the password? Unfortunately, there is no link for now where one will be able to recover or reset their password.
Significance of JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019
Admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2019 entrance exam will be containing important details about the candidate and examination center information.
Exam date and time
The Entrance Examination for JIPMER MBBS will be held in Two shifts (Morning shift and Afternoon Shift). Admit card will contain details like a Hall ticket i.e name, roll number, photograph, signature, exam centre, exam timings e.t.c
Request for rectification/change of any other details in the hall ticket will not be considered under any circumstances. NO candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless they don’t carry their valid hall tickets with themselves.
Things to carry on the day of examination
- Candidates should be carrying their Admit Cards of JIPMER 2019 Entrance Examination, valid ID proof and a copy of the ID proof to the examination center.
- One must not tamper or mutilate the JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2019. There should be no changes made to the hall ticket after downloading it. You should keep multiple copies of the document to ensure that if one is spoilt, the other one should be used in the place of it.
- Use a different browser in case you face difficulties in downloading the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card. If the problem would still persist, please contact the technical help.
Candidates should be carrying only Hall Ticket along with Valid Identity proof and photocopy of the same ID proof inside the hall. Candidate will not be allowed to take the examination without a valid Hall Ticket and Valid ID Proof.
Valid ID Proof: Aadhar/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature / Passport.
If you have any queries about JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admit Card, please ask in the comments section below..