JIPMER 2017 MBBS Online Application Form can be submitted at jipmer.edu.in. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) has launched online application form for MBBS Entrance Exam. Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit JIPMER 2017 Application Form from 27.03.2017. Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam is 03.05.2017. Keep official documents handy to refer to while filling the form. Before going to form, scan photograph and signature in given size and dimension. Download confirmation page after submission and download hall ticket of JIPMER MBBS 2017. Submit JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 at www.jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application fees – Fee for application form is Rs 1200 for general and OBC, Rs 1000 for SC/ST and Rs 2500 for NRI/OCI.
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017
Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2017 is available.
Important links to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017.
|Events of JIPMER MBBS 2017||Check Here|
|JIPMER 2017 Online Application Form||Apply Here|
|JIPMER 2017 Login||Click Here|
|JIPMER 2017 Information Brochure||View Here|
|Notice for applicants from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir (Released on 01 Apr 2017 )||View Here|
JIPMER sends email and SMS after you have applied.
You can check the SMS/email to know link for login ID and also login credentials.
Choice of exam centres in JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017
Select three cities in order of preference in JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form. Final allotted city will be as per choices filled in form.
Key points for JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017
- Age limit is prescribed for JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017. Candidate should have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2017. Should have been born on or before 01-01-2001. No upper age limit.
- JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form involves registration, entering of candidate details, online payment, and finally confirmation page.
- Application form of JIPMER MBBS 2017 must be filled in order to appear in the medical entrance exam.
- JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 can be filled by students from all states.
- JIPMER 2017 Online Registration is accessible at www.jipmer.edu.in which will be followed by the availability of facility to download admit card of JIPMER MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form Dates
From the table below, candidates can check all the important dates of JIPMER MBBS Application Form.
|Events of JIPMER MBBS 2017||Dates|
|Commencement of application form submission||27 Mar 2017|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance examination||03 May 2017|
|Date of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam||04 Jun 2017|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form Fee as per category
The mode of payments are a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card, and the application fee for each category is as follows.
|Category||JIPMER MBBS Application Fee|
|General (UR) / (P) UR||Rs 1200||+ Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC / (P) OBC||Rs 1200|
|SC / ST / (P) SC / (P) ST||Rs 1000|
|NRI / OCI||Rs 2500|
|OPH||Exempted for application fee|
Photograph with name and date and Signature in black pen.
With light background One (1) recent colour passport size photograph. Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
Photograph MUST be taken on or after 31.01.2017.
The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
The name and date on the photograph should be legible.
|Photograph||30 mm x 45 mm||20kb – 200kb||Color, with name and date|
|Signature||80 mm x 35 mm||20kb – 200kb||With black ball point pen|
JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2017 Notice
How to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form
The process to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017 has to be carried online. There is no other medium to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017.
The Step Wise Procedure to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form is explained below:
- Candidate must ensure that their mobile number is not registered with DND (Do Not Disturb) service.
- Login Credentials (User ID and Password) and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number after 5 minutes post Registration. Please wait until you receive the SMS and Email.
- Candidate must check his/her Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam after registration to get Login Credentials for complete Application process.
- Click on the login link received via Email.
- Enter the User ID and Password to login.
- Click on the “Edit” button which is available at the right top corner.
- Fill in all the details and click submit to proceed.
- Application Screen:
- Final Application Page:
NOTICE for applicants from Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir
FAQs on JIPMER Application Form
Question. How to get fee refund?
Answer. Under any circumstances, Refund of application fee will NOT be entertained (No refund of fee paid earlier will be done). The applicants are therefore required to exercise due caution while filling and making online payment.
Question. How to change data in form?
Answer. The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage. In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled.
Question. Why JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form Rejected?
Answer. JIPMER may cancel application forms under circumstances in below points.
- Candidates who fail to fulfill the prescribed age limit for admission.
- Candidates who fail to obtain the minimum stipulated marks in the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or + 2).
- Candidates who have applied under Non-Creamy Layer OBC Category and whose sub-caste NOT listed in the current Central OBC List and who’s Certificate has NOT been submitted in the prescribed format (Annexure – II) from the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who have applied under SC/ST Categories WITHOUT valid Certificate as in the prescribed format (Annexure – III) from the Competent Authority.
- The Candidates who have applied under PUDUCHERRY status with NO valid proof as mentioned in the prospectus page number 8.
- Non submission of OCI Registration Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
JIPMER 2017 MBBS Application Form
- Apply online at www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Application form is for admission to JIPMER Puducherry and JIPMER Karaikal.
- Apply online link remains active at www.jipmer.edu.in from March 27, 2017 to May 3, 2017.
- JIPMER Medical College has 150 seats in Puducherry and 50 seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
- Read JIPMER 2017 Prospectus before registration.
- JIPMER Exam Centers list appears in form. Select cities as per order of preference.
If you have any queries about JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application Form, please ask in comments below.