JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 – Candidates who are looking for result / merit list for JIPMER 2020 entrance exam are hereby informed that Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research will not conduct JIPMER MBBS entrance exam 2020. Admission will be through NEET.
Details given below this line were expected details on JIPMER MBBS Result, based on past year data and are no longer valid. Candidates must go to the above given NEET 2020 link and appear in NEET 2020 for admission to JIPMER.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 Expected Details, No Longer Valid!
JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 – As per the information released by MHRD all the aspiring candidates of JIPMER MBBS 2020 are required to appear for the NEET 2020. Hence, National Testing Agency (NTA) shall release the result for JIPMER MBBS 2020. Candidates can check their result from at i.e. ntaneet.nic.in. Candidates having score up to 50th percentile (UR), 45th percentile (OBC) and 40th percentile (all others) shall qualify the NEET 2020. Result of JIPMER MBBS via NEET 2020 shall get released on June 4, 2020. For more details regarding JIPMER MBBS Result, 2020 candidates can refer to this page below.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2020
After the declaration of result candidates will have to appear for Counselling process. The result will be a pdf file in which names of selected candidates as per the order of merit will be mentioned. The complete schedule for JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 is given below.
|JIPMER MBBS via NEET 2020 Result||Important Dates|
|NEET 2020 exam date||03 May 2020|
|Declaration of NEET 2020 Result||04 Jun 2020|
Result: JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 will be available at jipmer.edu.in.
How to check JIPMER MBBS Result 2020?
The result will be released online only on the official website and can be downloaded into the device. The steps to download the result are given below.
- Firstly, to check the result candidates must visit the website jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on your category.
- Seek your Roll Number and Name on it.
- Check your sectional and over all percentile.
- See if you are eligible or not.
Content of JIPMER MBBS 2020 Result
JIPMER MBBS Result 2020 contains the following details
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll no.
- Date of Birth
- Subject wise Percentile
- Eligibility Status
The merit list will be made available on the official website only. The candidates will have to check the merit list because the selection will be done on the basis of merit list only. Merit List for JIPMER 2020 will be determined on the basis of the following ways.
- In case of Single shift, overall merit will be carried out by the Percentile.
- In case of Two shifts, overall merit will be carried out by merging the percentiles of both the shifts (First and Second).
|Unreserved (UR) OCI/NRI||50|
|Unreserved (UR) OPH||45|
- If candidates secure less than the above mentioned minimum percentile in the entrance examination will not be considered for admissions and their names will not be appear in Merit List.
- NRI/OCI Candidates who opted for admission under self financing scheme at the time of application only those will be considered to be mentioned in Merit List.
JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2020 Result is for admission to 249 seats for 4 years and 6 months duration MBBS program. Following is a break up of seats.
|Subject||Number of questions|
|English language and comprehension||10|
|Logical and quantitative reasoning||10|
Awarding of marks
Online exam system considers that answer as marked which candidate has marked as answered. Those marked for review will not be considered.
- A correct response leads to award of 4 marks.
- One mark is deducted for incorrect response.
Raw score is converted to percentile. For a single shift, percentile is as follows.
- (Number of candidates from the group with aggregate mark less than a candidate / Number of candidates in that particular shift ) x 100
Percentile score is found out up to 7 decimal places.
JIPMER then compiles percentile scores for total marks of both shifts to create merit for JIPMER MBBS Result 2020.
Method of resolving ties
The importance of marks in different subjects will be used to resolve ties wherever two or more candidates have same percentile in overall.
- Biology: Higher Biology percentile gets a better rank.
- Chemistry: Higher Chemistry percentile gets a better rank if Biology percentile is same.
- Physics: Higher Physics percentile gets a better rank if Chemistry percentile is also same.
- English language and comprehension: Higher English language and comprehension percentile gets a better rank if Physics percentile is same.
- Logical and quantitative reasoning: Higher Logical and quantitative reasoning percentile gets a better rank if English language and comprehension percentile is same.
- Age: If percentile is same, then candidate older in age gets higher rank.
Counselling session will be conducted through Offline Mode only. Candidates must know some important things regarding counselling that are mentioned below.
- Selected candidates have to report at the alloted venue, date and time to participate in the counselling.
- Bio metric finger prints and image verifications of the candidate will be done on the day of counselling.
- In case of mis match candidate will be rejected or disqualified from the admission process.
- The process will be conducted through diffrent rounds as per the availability of seats.
- If the candidate has opted in the first round then he/she can pay for the further admission on the same day.
- In case if the candidate is not opted out for the first round then he/she is eligible for the next counselling round.
Insofar, Official details for JIPMER MBBS 2020 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as JIPMER will release the information it will be updated here.JIPMER MBBS Admission
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.