The Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, Government of Kerala will be conducting Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019, Ayurveda Vachaspathi MD (Ay.)/Ayurveda Dhanwanthari MS (Ay.) Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda in various disciplines. Candidates willing to take admission in the Ayurveda courses will have to fill the application form before or till the last date. The candidates will be selected from the list released by Kerala CEE on the basis of exam conducted by All India level common entrance test namely AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test (AYUSH PGNET) to be conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA). The duration of Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 will be three years comprising of I, II and III year. To know the information in detail regarding Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Check this page.
Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019
Interested candidates who seeking admission to CEE PG Ayurveda course apply online through the official website www.cee-kerala.org. Candidates have to pay application fee through the online mode. Candidates can follow the following schedule for the important dates of Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||1st week of Oct 2019|
|The release of Rank List||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Re-Opening Application Start Date||1st week of Nov 2019|
|Application End Date||1st week of Nov 2019|
|Issuing Date of Spot Admission Registration slip||2nd week of Nov 2019|
|Spot Admission Closing Date||2nd week of Nov 2019|
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria first and then fill the application form. Candidates can check the pointers listed below to fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Domicile Criteria: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 45 years of age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are subjected to the relaxation of five years. The upper age limit of Service candidates is 50 years and that of medical officer quota candidates should be 46.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have obtained BAM /Ayurvedacharya /BAMS from the colleges having CCIM recognition and BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks for theory and practical separately in each subject. But the exemption for minimum marks prescribed for admission for MD (Ay)/MS (Ay) is granted to the students who have passed the BAMS / BAM examination before 1995 from the Universities of Kerala without 50% of marks for theory and practical. Applicants who had completed a compulsory internship on or before the counseling are eligible to apply for admission subject to the production of Internship Certificate from the Medical Council constituted in this regard.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Application Form
After fulfillng the eligibility criteria, candidates are required to fill the application form to take admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda (MD Ayurveda) by visiting the official website, www.cee.kerala.gov.in along with the requisite fee and relevant documents through online mode or e-challan. The direct link to fill the application form will also be provided on this page. Applicants will have to fill their personal details, contact details, and educational qualifications.
To complete the process of application, candidates will have to pay the application fee as well. Application Fee for General Candidates and Service Candidates is Rs.1000/- Canidtaes belonging to SC/ST will have to pay Rs.500/-. The service candidates seeking admission in General Quota also should pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-. Application fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances.
Note: The application fee mentioned is based on the last year records. In case of any changes in the application fee after the release of the latest information brochure then, it will be updated here.
Specifications of the required Documents
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||jpg||10 KB-30 KB||150×200|
|Signature||jpg||Not more than 30 KB||150×100|
|Relevant Documents||Not more than 300 KB||—|
Documents to be Submitted
Along with the application form, candidates will have to submit the documents mentioned below.
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- PwD certificate (If applicable)
- Inter-Cast Marriage Certificate
- Date of birth proof certificate
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Rank List
The Rank list and category list of candidates who have applied for the course of PG Ayurveda and those who submit their AIAPGET-2019 score sheet will be released on the official website. On the basis of the rank list, candidates will get admission into the Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda for the academic Session 2019. The list will be released on the official website. Candidates must note that inclusion of names in the merit list does not guarantee that he/she will be eligible to take admission in the concerned course.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There will also be a provision of tie resolving criteria if candidates secure same marks in AIAPGET2019. The following pointers listed below will be kept in mind while resolving the tie among candidates.
- The percentage of marks scored in the basic qualification (BAMS) will be considered for the ranking.
- If the candidates have the same percentage in the qualifying examination then, according to the Date of Birth a toe will be resolved.
- If a tie still persists then, on the basis of alphabetical order the tie will be resolved among the candidates.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Counseling
After the declaration of result, eligible candidates will be called for the counseling procedure. Only those candidates will be qualifying for this round who have cleared the examination successfully. Candidates are advised to be present at the allotted date, time and venue of the counseling. Also, candidates will have to carry the relevant documents on the day of counseling. After the process of counseling, the result for allotment will be released.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Selection Process
Selection of candidates including the seats reserved for Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M and for the candidate sponsored by the Lakshadweep Administration will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in Entrance Examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Spot Admission
The spot admission for the candidates who have applied for the admission of PG Ayurveda Courses 2019 will be held at the Office of the Commissioner For Entrance Exams. Candidates whose names will be included in the rank list published by The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations will be qualified to participate in the spot admission.
PG Ayurveda Admission Seat matrix and College List
Candidates can check the number of availability of seats in each college. This information15 is based on the last year details. Aspiring candidates can still have an idea as they will get to know about the number of seats in each college. If there will be any changes in the number of seats after the release of the latest notification then, information will be updated here.
- Click here to check Seat Matrix for spot admission in PG Ayurveda courses
Fee structure of PG Ayurveda Admission
Aspiring candidates can check the break up of the fees as per the last year records. Candidate will get a rough idea about the amount of fees to be paid during the time of admission. In case of any changes in the fee structure then, it will be updated here.
- Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates/Documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
- Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to MD Ayurveda courses available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
- Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at, Head/Sub-post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents, Mark Sheet-Cum-Result Certificate.
- Last date and time for online submission of application: All candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the online application along with uploaded Certificates/Documents mentioned in clause 9.2.4 of the prospectus before the last date. Late, defective and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be undertaken in this regard
Previous Year’s Notices
- Click here to check the Last rank details after the first phase of allotment.
- Click here to check the first phase allotment result through Candidate Portal.
- Click here to check the notification regarding the release of the First phase of Allotment.
- Click here to check the press release regarding the release of the first phase of Allotment.
- Click here to check the revised distribution of seats for the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the schedule for the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the press release for the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the distribution of seats for the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to log in the candidate portal for the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding revised rank list and Category List in English.
- Click here to check Press Release regarding revised rank list and Category List in English.
- Click here to check Revised Rank List for General Quota.
- Click here to check Category wise list Provisional.
- Click here to check the list of Service Quota Candidates.
- Click here to check the vacant seats as on 09.11.2018 1:00 PM.
- Click here to log in the candidate portal for the first phase Rank List, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the Category Wise Provisional Rank list, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the Provisional Rank list of Service Quota Candidates, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the notification of Rank List and Category List, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
- Click here to check the Press Release of the first phase of allotment, for PG Ayurveda courses, Kerala 2018.
For more details regarding Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 refer 2018’s –
Insofar, Official details for Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as the Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, Government of Kerala will release Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.