Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 – The Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, Government of Kerala has released the notification for Kerala CEE PG (Diploma) Ayurveda 2020 Admission. Candidates can register new options for the third phase of the centralized allotment process which will be treated as the Mop UP Phase also. The Provisional Rank List and category list has been released at cee.kerala.gov.in for admission in PG courses in Ayurveda Vachaspati [MD(Ay)] and Ayurveda Dhanvantari [MS(Ay)]. Admission in 15% state quota seats for Govt./Aided/Self financing Ayurveda Colleges in the State is done by CEE Kerala and counselling for All India Quota is done AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Candidates can check here all the important information about Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020.
– Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Third (Mop-up) Phase Allotment has been published. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Mop-up Option Registration Notification has bee released by KEA. Scroll down to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Last Rank has been released for 2nd Phase allotment. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG (Degree/Diploma) has released the notification for Centralised allotment published. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG (Diploma) Application Form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
– Kerala CEE PG Notification for 1st phase allotment has been released. Click here to check details.
– Kerala CEE PG Last Rank has been released for 1st Phase allotment. Click here to check it.
– Kerala CEE PG Provisional Rank List and category list has been released now. Scroll down to check it.
Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020
Interested candidates newly qualified candidates will only be considered for the vacant seats existing after the mop-up counselling in Self-financing colleges. Candidates have to pay the application fee through the online mode. Candidates can follow the following schedule for the important dates of Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020
|Kerala CEE PG (Diploma) Ayurveda Admission 2020||Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||13 Jan 2021|
|Last date to Submission of Form||16 Jan 2021 (10 AM)|
|Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||29 Dec 20220|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||05 Jan 2021|
|Schedule of the Third (Mop-Up) Phase Allotment|
|Time for Option registration ends||15 Feb 2021|
|Allotment Result Publication||19 Feb 2021|
|Date for joining the allotted college||22 – 25 Feb 2021|
|Submit the list of|
admitted candidates through OAMS
|25 Feb 2021|
Apply for Mop Up Registration: Click here to login for the PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Mop Up Registration.
Check Provisional Rank List: Click here to check the PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Provisional Rank List and category list.
Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Mop-up Option Registration Notification
Click here to download the Mop Up Notification.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Notification for Provisional Rank List
Click here to download the notification.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Application Form – Diploma Form Available
The application form for PG Ayurveda Admission 2020-21 has been available online at cee-kerala.org. A direct link to apply online also provided on this page. The process to apply for PG Ayurveda Admission consist of registration, filling in details in the application form, payment of application, uploading images and certificates and finally taking a print out of the confirmation page.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee to submit PG Ayurveda Admission form 2020.
|General / Service candidates seeking admission in general quota||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: There are two modes by which a candidate pay the above-given amount of the application fee. These are:
- Online mode – Credit/ debit cars/ netbanking
- E-challan – In case of payment by E-challan, candidates need to take a print out of E-challan from the exam website and then pay the application fee amount in Cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. After this, counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official.
Image Specification for uploading documents – Once the payment is done, in the next step, candidates need to upload the following documents as per the specification and format provided.
|Documents to upload||Format||Size||Dimensions (in pixels)|
|Photograph||jpeg||15 kb to 30 kb||150 x 200|
|Signature||jpg/ jpeg||10 kb to 30 kb||150×100|
|Relevant Documents||10 kb and 300 kb.||—|
PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should be required to full fill the eligibility criteria before applying for the admission process. Interested applicants can check the important eligibility details is listed below –
- Domicile Criteria: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 45 years of age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are subjected to the relaxation of five years. The upper age limit of Service candidates is 50 years and that of medical officer quota candidates should be 46.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have obtained BAM /Ayurvedacharya /BAMS from the colleges having CCIM recognition and BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks for theory and practical separately in each subject. But the exemption for minimum marks prescribed for admission for MD (Ay)/MS (Ay) is granted to the students who have passed the BAMS / BAM examination before 1996 from the Universities of Kerala without 50% of marks for theory and practical. Applicants who had completed a compulsory internship on or before the counselling are eligible to apply for admission subject to the production of Internship Certificate from the Medical Council constituted in this regard.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Tie Resolving Criteria
There will also be a provision of tie resolving criteria if candidates secure the same marks in the entrance exam. The following pointers listed below will be kept in mind while resolving the tie among candidates.
- The percentage of marks scored in the basic qualification (BAMS) will be considered for the ranking.
- If the candidates have the same percentage in the qualifying examination then, according to the Date of Birth a toe will be resolved.
- If a tie still persists then, on the basis of alphabetical order the tie will be resolved among the candidates.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 Selection Process
Selection of candidates including the seats reserved for Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M and for the candidate sponsored by the Lakshadweep Administration will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in Entrance Examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
PG Ayurveda Admission Seat matrix and College List
Candidates can check the number of availability of seats in each college. This information15 is based on the last year details. Aspiring candidates can still have an idea as they will get to know about the number of seats in each college. If there will be any changes in the number of seats after the release of the latest notification then, information will be updated here.
- Click here to check Seat Matrix for spot admission in PG Ayurveda courses
Fee structure of PG Ayurveda Admission
Aspiring candidates can check the break up of the fees as per the last year records. Candidate will get a rough idea about the amount of fees to be paid during the time of admission. In case of any changes in the fee structure then, it will be updated here.
- Kerala CEE PG (Diploma) Ayurveda Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure | Notification
- Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 – Download Information Brochure | Notification.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.