The Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, Government of Kerala conducts Ayurveda Vachaspathi MD (Ay.)/Ayurveda Dhanwanthari MS (Ay.) Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda in various disciplines. Selection of candidates and allotment of specialities are made from the list published by Kerala CEE-based on the entrance exam to be conducted on All India level common entrance test namely AYUSH National Post Graduate Entrance Test (AYUSH PGNET) to be conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2017
Applications are invited for the admission to Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda for the year 2017-18 in Government Ayurveda Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Trippunithura and Kannur, Aided Ayurveda Colleges at Ollur and Kottakkal and other Self Financing colleges in the following specialties: Kayachikitsa, Swasthawritha, Salyathantra, Salakyathantra, Prasoothithantra & Streeroga, Manasika, Rasasastra, Ayurveda Sidhantha & Darsana, Agadathantra Bhaishajyakalpana, Panchakarma, Kriyasareera, Dravyaguna, Kaumarabhrithya and Roganidanam .
|Start of Online Application Submission||16 Oct 2017|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||19 Oct 2017 (5 PM)|
|Display of Rank List||25 Oct 2017|
|Spot Admission||27 Oct 2017|
The Rank list and category list of candidates who have applied for the course of PG Ayurveda and those who submit their AIAPGET-2017 score sheet has been published.The candidates can check the list on the official website or from the link given below.
- Check the Rank list and Category list here – General Quota | Service Quota
- Check Rank List Notification – Notification | Press Release
The spot admission for the candidates who have applied for the admission of PG Ayurveda Course 2017 will be held on 27 Oct 2017 at the Office of the Commissioner For Entrance Examinations. Those who were included in the rank list published by The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations on 25 Oct 2017 will be eligible to participate in the spot admission. The time schedule is as follows: –
|PG Ayurveda Rank||Date & Time|
|1 – 250||27 Oct 2017 (9:30 AM)|
|Above 250||27 Oct 2017 (2:00 PM)|
The candidates desire to apply for admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses in Ayurveda (MD Ayurveda) can apply in the Online application form available on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then submit the required fee by way of online payment or by way of e-challan available during the submission of online application. The link to apply online has also been provided below.
- The application process is over now!!
Application Fee for General Candidates and Service Candidates is Rs.1000/- In case of SC/ST candidates and those eligible for SC/ST benefits is Rs.500/-. Service Candidates seeking admission in General Quota also should pay an extra amount of Rs.1000/-
Application fee once remitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates/Documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
- Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to MD Ayurveda courses 2017 available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
- Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at, Head/Sub-post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents, Mark Sheet-Cum-Result Certificate of AIAPGET-2017.
- Service Candidates (Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M) should sent their Application by taking printout of the online application affixing passport size photograph (same Photo uploaded in AIAPGET-2017) attested by a Gazetted Officer along with NOC (No Objection Certificate) and all necessary Certificates to the Director, Directorate of Ayurveda Medical Education, Arogyabhavan, MG Road, Thiruvananthapuram.
Note: No need to send the printout of the application or any documents to the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
- Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age: Candidate should not be over 45 years of age as on 31.07.2017, subject to a relaxation of five years in the case of SC/ST candidates. The upper age limit of Service candidates is 50 years as on 31.07.2017.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have obtained BAM /Ayurvedacharya /BAMS from the colleges having CCIM recognition and BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks for theory and practical separately in each subject. But the exemption for minimum marks prescribed for admission for MD (Ay)/MS (Ay) is granted to the students who have passed the BAMS/BAM examination before 1995 from the Universities of Kerala without 50% of marks for theory and practical. Applicants who had completed the compulsory internship on or before 31.08.2017 are eligible to apply for admission subject to the production of Internship Certificate from the Medical Council constituted in this regard.
Mode of Selection
Selection of candidates including the seats reserved for Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M and for the candidate sponsored by the Lakshadweep Administration will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in Entrance Examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
For more details regarding Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2017 – Download Prospectus