Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 – The Director of Ayurveda Medical Education, Government of Kerala has new applications form invited in view of the Lowering of Minimum qualifying percentile for Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda 2019 Admission. The form has been released online at cee.kerala.gov.in for admission in PG courses in Ayurveda Vachaspati [MD(Ay)] and Ayurveda Dhanvantari [MS(Ay)]. The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of All India level common Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2019). Admission in 15% state quota seats for Govt./Aided/Self financing Ayurveda Colleges in the State is done by CEE Kerala and counselling for All India Quota is done AYUSH Admission Central Counselling Committee (AACCC). Candidates can check here all the important information about Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019.
Latest: Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019, Candidate profile verification will be done till November 25, 2019, 12:00 P.M. Scroll down for the same.
Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019
Interested candidates newly qualified candidates will only be considered for the vacant seats existing after the mop-up counseling in Self-financing colleges. Candidates have to pay application fee through the online mode. Candidates can follow the following schedule for the important dates of Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019
|Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019||Dates|
|Commencement of Online Application Submission||19 Nov 2019|
|Last date to submit the Online Application||22 Nov 2019|
|Candidate profile verification||25 Nov 2019|
|Issuing Date of Spot Admission Registration slip||04 Oct 2019|
|Spot Admission Closing Date||10 Oct 2019|
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form for PG Ayurveda Admission 2019-20 is available online at cee-kerala.org. A direct link to apply online is also provided on this page. The process to apply for PG Ayurveda Admission consist of registration, filling in details in the application form, payment of application, uploading images and certificates and finally taking a print out of the confirmation page.
Apply here: Click here to fill PG Ayurveda 2020 application form.
Application Fee – Candidates need to pay the following amount of the application fee to submit PG Ayurveda Admission form 2019.
|General / Service candidates seeking admission in general quota||Rs. 1000|
|SC / ST||Rs. 500|
Mode of Payment: There are two modes by which a candidate pay the above-given amount of the application fee. These are:
- Online mode – Credit/ debit cars/ netbanking
- E-challan – In case of payment by E-challan, candidates need to take a print out of E-challan from the exam website and then pay the application fee amount in Cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. After this, counter foil of the e-Challan must be collected back from the post office official.
Image Specification for uploading documents – Once the payment is done, in the next step, candidates need to upload the following documents as per the specification and format provided.
|Documents to upload||Format||Size||Dimensions (in pixels)|
|Photograph||jpeg||15 kb to 30 kb||150 x 200|
|Signature||jpg/ jpeg||10 kb to 30 kb||150×100|
|Relevant Documents||10 kb and 300 kb.||—|
- Click here to check the notice regarding candidate profile verification (Malayalam).
- Click here to check the notice regarding New application invited in view of lowering minimum qualifying percentile.
- Click here to check the notice regarding provisional category list (English).
- Click here to check the notice regarding provisional category list (Malayalam).
- Click here to check the notice regarding Spot allotment (English).
- Click here to check the notice regarding Spot allotment (Malayalam).
- Click here to check the notice regarding Prospectus modified-clause 5.7-deleted.
- Click here to check the notice regarding Profile verification.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Rank List
The Rank list and category list of candidates who have applied for the course of PG Ayurveda and those who submit their AIAPGET-2019 score sheet will be released on the official website. On the basis of the rank list, candidates will get admission into the Postgraduate Degree Course in Ayurveda for the academic Session 2019. The list will be released on the official website. Candidates must note that inclusion of names in the merit list does not guarantee that he/she will be eligible to take admission in the concerned course.
- Click here to check the last rank list for vacancy filling.
- Click here to check the rank list.
- Click here to check the list of Service Quota Candidates.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Counseling
Mop- Up counseling list available for the admission in vacant seats for PG Ayurveda Admission. Candidates can check the details from the official website or direct link is given below to check the same. Only those candidates will be qualifying for this round who have cleared the examination successfully. Candidates are advised to be present at the allotted date, time and venue of the counseling. Also, candidates will have to carry the relevant documents on the day of counseling. After the process of counseling, the result for allotment will be released.
- Click here to check the Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 MOP UP Counselling Admitted List
- Click here to check the Provisional Allotment list for PG Ayurveda Admission.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Spot Admission
The spot admission for the candidates who have applied for the admission of PG Ayurveda Courses 2019 will be held at the Office of the Commissioner For Entrance Exams. Candidates whose names will be included in the rank list published by The Commissioner For Entrance Examinations will be qualified to participate in the spot admission.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria first and then fill the application form. Candidates can check the pointers listed below to fulfill the eligibility conditions.
- Domicile Criteria: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen of Kerala origin.
- Age: Candidate should not be more than 45 years of age. Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are subjected to the relaxation of five years. The upper age limit of Service candidates is 50 years and that of medical officer quota candidates should be 46.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates should have obtained BAM /Ayurvedacharya /BAMS from the colleges having CCIM recognition and BAMS Degree of Universities in Kerala or its equivalent degree recognized by the University of Kerala with 50% of marks for theory and practical separately in each subject. But the exemption for minimum marks prescribed for admission for MD (Ay)/MS (Ay) is granted to the students who have passed the BAMS / BAM examination before 1995 from the Universities of Kerala without 50% of marks for theory and practical. Applicants who had completed a compulsory internship on or before the counseling are eligible to apply for admission subject to the production of Internship Certificate from the Medical Council constituted in this regard.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Tie Resolving Criteria
There will also be a provision of tie resolving criteria if candidates secure same marks in AIAPGET2019. The following pointers listed below will be kept in mind while resolving the tie among candidates.
- The percentage of marks scored in the basic qualification (BAMS) will be considered for the ranking.
- If the candidates have the same percentage in the qualifying examination then, according to the Date of Birth a toe will be resolved.
- If a tie still persists then, on the basis of alphabetical order the tie will be resolved among the candidates.
PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Selection Process
Selection of candidates including the seats reserved for Medical Officer of the Department of I.S.M and for the candidate sponsored by the Lakshadweep Administration will be made on the basis of the rank obtained in Entrance Examination conducted by the All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA).
PG Ayurveda Admission Seat matrix and College List
Candidates can check the number of availability of seats in each college. This information15 is based on the last year details. Aspiring candidates can still have an idea as they will get to know about the number of seats in each college. If there will be any changes in the number of seats after the release of the latest notification then, information will be updated here.
- Click here to check Seat Matrix for spot admission in PG Ayurveda courses
Fee structure of PG Ayurveda Admission
Aspiring candidates can check the break up of the fees as per the last year records. Candidate will get a rough idea about the amount of fees to be paid during the time of admission. In case of any changes in the fee structure then, it will be updated here.
Click here to check the fees structure for self-financing ayurveda colleges.
- Candidates will be allowed, neither to include any information in the application form nor to submit any certificates/Documents claiming reservation or any benefits, after the submission of the application.
- Candidates may go through the various provisions of the Prospectus for admission to MD Ayurveda courses available on the Official website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations www.cee-kerala.org before filling up the Online application forms.
- Payment through e-challan can be made in cash at, Head/Sub-post offices in Kerala. After remitting the required application fee upload photo and signature of the candidates and all necessary certificates /Documents, Mark Sheet-Cum-Result Certificate.
- Last date and time for online submission of application: All candidates seeking admission to the course should submit the online application along with uploaded Certificates/Documents mentioned in clause 9.2.4 of the prospectus before the last date. Late, defective and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No correspondence will be undertaken in this regard
For more details regarding Kerala CEE PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 – Download Admission Brochure 2019.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.