CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 / Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 has released the admit card on the official website. The examination is to conducted on May 06, 2019. It is state level law entrance exam for Integrated 5 Year LL.B Course in any government law college in Kerala, or government merit seats in private self-financing law colleges in Kerala. CEE (Commissioner for Entrance Examinations) is conducting Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 to offer admission on basis of merit. Check here complete details of Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 including exam date, application form, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019
Admission to the course will be regulated on the basis of merit as assessed in the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE). Candidates who wish to appear in Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 entrance exam can check all dates, as they are available, from table below.
|CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019||Important dates|
|Application form start date||29 Apr 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online|
|Availability of Admit Card||03 Jun 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Answer Key
CEE Kerala will release Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Answer Key. Using it, test takers can know all correct answers of questions asked in exam. On basis of final answers, result will be announced. Here is all information about answer key issuance.
- If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, the same should be submitted to the CEE,in writing along with supporting documents and a fee of Rs.100/- per question by way of DD in favour of CEE,payable at Thiruvananthapuram, within 5 days from the date of publication of answer keys on the website of the CEE.
- All complaints on Answer keys received will be referred to subject expert committees to be constituted by the CEE. The recommendations of the Committees will be final.
- Click Here to check the above answer key in a new window.
- Press release regarding Answer Key. Malayalam | English
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Admit Card
Admit card for CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 exam has been released on the official website. Registered candidates for the Entrance Examination can download their Admit Cards from the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in. The admit card thus obtained should be brought to the examination hall for verification. Direct link to download the admit card is provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019.
How to download?
- First of all you have to visit official website.
- There you must navigate to CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 page.
- Now you can see admit card download link.
- Enter admit card download login page.
- Type in application number, password.
- Once you log in, you can see admit card tab.
- Download and print it.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Application Form
CEE Kerala has issued an online application form for Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 entrance exam. Law aspirants can apply online as per schedule. It is important to submit form before last date. Check here complete details of application form of Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019.
Application Process Over!
- Click here to make a registration for Kerala LLB 2019 Application form.
- Click here to redirect the login portal.
- Click here in case you forget the application number.
- Click here in case you forget pasword.
5 Steps To Fill Application Form
- Registration: Candidates will be prompted to enter mobile number, email Id and create a password and as outcome of the registration process a system generated unique Application Number will be displayed which the candidate has to note down and use for the rest of the application submission process as well as the allotment process.
- Fill application: All the basic information required for processing your application are to be filled in at this stage. Before filling the details, please read the Prospectus carefully. The data provided here will be used for processing the application. Any mistake in filling this page or providing false/incomplete/wrong information will affect the candidate’s eligibility for admission or claim for reservation under any category. It is obligatory that the candidate fill all the mandatory fields in the application.
- Pay application fee: Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee,
Online payment: The Application fee can be paid through the online payment gateway. Those having an Internet banking account, Credit card or Debit card can make use of this feature.
e-Challan : If the mode of payment selected is e-Challan, the applicant needs to take printout of e-Challan by clicking the link ‘Print e-Challan’. Payment can be made in cash at any of the Head and Sub Post Offices in Kerala. The e-Challan should be handed over to post office counter along with the required cash.
- For General and SEBC candidate: 650/-
- ForSC/ST candidates: 325/-
- Click here to know more about payment details.
- Click here to get details about post offices for payment.
4. Upload photograph, signature, documents/certificates:
- Photograph: A studio generated a soft copy of the latest passport size color photograph with a light colored background in jpeg format between 15 kb to 30 kb of size and resolution 150 x 200 pixels is to be used for uploading. The photograph should not be taken with the candidate wearing Cap or Goggles.
- Signature: On a plain white sheet, the candidate should put his/her signature with black/blue ink. Scan this signature and crop around the signature. Do not scan the full sheet. The scanned image file should be in jpg format. (Jpeg) Dimensions of the image of signature must be 150 pixels width and 100 pixels height. File size should be between 10 kb and 30 KB.Scanned image of signature must be clear and complete.
- Certificates: All necessary certificates/documents to be uploaded should be in PDF format. File size of each document/certificate should be between 10 kb and 30 kb. The scanned images should be of the original documents/certificates and should be clear enough to read.
5. Print application: After completing the uploading of all necessary certificates/documents, candidates can take a printout of the confirmation page and the uploaded documents by clicking on the link ‘Print Confirmation Page’. Candidates are advised to keep a soft copy or printout of the confirmation page for future reference. Printout of a confirmation page or any supporting document should not be sent to the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Click here to download the information regarding filling the application form.
- Nativity: Applicant should be an Indian Citizen. However, only those candidates who are of Kerala origin are eligible for any type of reservation or any fee concession. (
- Academic Qualifications:
(a) Candidate should have passed the Higher Secondary Examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or any other examination recognised by the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto.
(b) A candidate who has passed an examination in 10+2 Course of schooling recognised by the educational authority of the Central or State Government or possesses such academic qualifications which are considered equivalent to such 10+2 course by the Bar Council of India can also apply for admission to the course. Applicants who have obtained +2 Higher Secondary pass certificate or first degree certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission. The applicants who have obtained 10+2 or graduation/post graduation through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible for admission.
(c) Candidates who are appearing/ appeared for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Examination. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Pass Certificate and Mark List of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
(d) No candidate shall be admitted to the Course, unless he/she has passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks. However, candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes need only 40% marks in the qualifying examination. No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted.
3. Age: The applicant should have completed 17 years of age as on 31.12.2019. The upper age limit for admission to the Integrated Five Year LL-B Course-2019 will be subject to the final orders of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in the related petitions.
4. Qualifying Standards in the Entrance Examination: To qualify and thereby figure in the rank list for admission to the Integrated Five Year LL.B Course, a General category candidate should get a minimum of 10% of total marks in the Entrance Examination and a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of total marks, the total marks being 600 in the Entrance Examination.
CEE Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019
Duration: The exam will be of 2.00 hours duration.
Questions: There will be 200 multiple choice questions.
The distribution of questions will be as follows.
|Name of the topic||Number of questions|
|Arithmetic and Mental Ability||25|
|Aptitude for legal studies||70|
Marking scheme: Candidates get 3 marks for a correct answer.
Negative marking: 1 mark is deducted for every incorrect answer. If more than 1 answer is marked, even then the question is deemed incorrect and the mark will be deducted.
CEE Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 Result
Publication of result is on the basis of marks obtained in the Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 entrance exam. there will be separate category-wise merit/rank lists for SEBC/SC/ST, special reservation, the person with a disability. If any aspirant has any issue regarding results, they should contact the Office of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
Cut Off / Qualifying Marks
Candidates will qualify to get a rank only if they get the cut off marks. Cut off marks are:
|SC/ST||5% (30 marks out of 600)|
|Others||10% (60 marks out of 600)|
Only those who obtain cut off marks at least in Kerala LLB 5 Year 2019 entrance exam are awarded ranks.
- If there is a tie then one who has better marks in the “Aptitude for Legal Studies” section in Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 gets a higher rank.
- If a tie persists then one with higher marks in the “English” section of Kerala Law Entrance Exam 2019 gets better rank.
- In the event of a tie still being there, a candidate who is older gets a higher rank.
CEE Kerala 5 Year LLB 2019 CAP
The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) will be done online to give allotment to the Integrated Five Year LL.B courses. Candidates will be allowed to exercise their option for courses/colleges as per their ranks in the Computer Based entrance examination for admission to Integrated Five Year LL.B courses-2019 conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The allotment of courses/colleges for the General Merit and reservation categories will be strictly in accordance with the rank list and category.
- The allotment to all the courses for all categories will be made through a Centralized Allotment Process which is a Single Window System (SWS) of Allotment to give allotments to the Integrated Five Year LL.B seats in the Government Law Colleges and Government Merit seats in Private Self Financing colleges based on the options submitted online by the candidates who have been included in the Rank list and Category lists prepared by the CEE based on the entrance examination for admission to Integrated Five Year LL.B courses-2019.
- The Single Window System of Admissions for the Integrated Five Year LL.B Courses 2019 will be done by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, with the technical support of the National Informatics Centre (NIC)
- The Courses and the Seats in the Government Law Colleges and Government Merit seats in Private Self Financing colleges to be allotted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations will be included in the SWS and will be done as per the provisions of allotment
- Data sheet.
- Allotment memo by CEE.
- DOB proof in original, it can be SSLC or any relevant school records, birth certificate, passport.
- Qualifying exam mark list, pass certificate.
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate from institution last studied from.
- Passport size photograph.
- Relieving order, certificate of good conduct from Head of institution of employment, if candidate was employed or trainee in Government/Quasi Government/Banks.
- “Eligibility Certificate” from university in Kerala to prove that qualifying examination has been recognised by University, if candidate passed qualifying examination from Universities/Boards outside Kerala.
- Migration certificate from students qualified from other Universities.
- Originals of all the uploaded documents/certificates.
- Any other certificates/documents required.
The number of Government merit seats in the Government LawColleges and Private Self-Financing Law Colleges included in CAP 2018-19 is shown below
Note: Note: Allotment of Government merit seats in private self-financing law colleges will be in accordance with the approval of Government of Kerala and will be subject to renewal of their University affiliation for the academic year 2019-20.New colleges may also be added to the list, subject to Govt. Sanction and University affiliation.
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
Fifth Floor, Housing Board BuildingsSanthi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001
Phone : 0471- 2332120, 2338487, 2332123
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Website : www.cee.kerala.gov.in