Maths Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams
Maths Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams is given in 26 parts divided in chapters along with important notes and questions.
- Chapter 1 Complex Numbers
- Chapter 2 Quadratic Equations
- Chapter 3 Sequence and Progression
- Chapter 4 Permutation and Combination
- Chapter 5 Determinant
- Chapter 6 Probability
- Chapter 7 Functions
- Chapter 8 Inverse Circular Functions
- Chapter 9 Limit
- Chapter 10 Continuity
- Chapter 11 Limits Continuity and Differentiation
- Chapter 12 Differentiation
- Chapter 13 Tangent and Normal
- Chapter 14 Elementary Definite Integrals
- Chapter 15 Area under curve
- Chapter 16 Differential Equation
- Chapter 17 The point and Straight Line
- Chapter 18 Circle Theory
- Chapter 19 Parabola
- Chapter 20 Highlights on Parabola, Ellipse & Hyperbola
- Chapter 21 Binomial Theorem
- Chapter 22 Trigonometric Ratios & Identities
- Chapter 23 Trigonometric Equation
- Chapter 24 Trigonometric Ratios & Identities
- Chapter 25 Three Dimensional Geometry
In order to prepare well for all of your upcoming entrance exams, the grasp of mathematics in terms of understanding of theorems, concept clarity is very important. The Maths Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams given here will guide you on all the topics of Mathematics. In each of the chapters you will find important maths notes for class 11-12 combined, also important questions.
Along with each property or theorem explained, or concept, an accompanying example is given so that you get a complete understanding of the maths topic. After explanation and concept introduction, at the end of each chapter you will also find exercise questions with answers. These solved maths problems must be practiced by engineering aspirants to improve speed and accuracy for engineering entrance exams.
Maths study material is mainly for those students who are going to appear in upcoming engineering entrance exams, but can be solved by other students also who have to study these topics for any other entrance exam or aptitude tests. The topics broadly cover Class 11 mathematics and Class 12 mathematics and extra topics from which questions are asked.
If at any point you feel like you need any help, just write about your query in the comments on the page of respective chapter.