National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The Council centrally regulates academics for B.Sc. Hospitality & Hotel Administration and ten other structured courses of study that are imparted at the existing 21 Central Institutes of Hotel Management, 25 State Government Institutes of Hotel Management, 1 PSU IHM and 25 Private Institutes of Hotel Management affiliated with NCHMCT and and 14 Food Craft Institutes that function in different parts of the country.
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology runs and regulates academics for Certificate, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree. All Institutes follow standardized course curricula prescribed by the Council for different professional programs.
|Exam Date||NCHMCT JEE 2019||NCHMCT JEE 2020|
|NCHM JEE – 2020 Date||25 Apr 2020||27 Apr 2019|
- Post Graduate Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Hospital Food Service
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management
- B.Sc. In Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Generic
- B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration – Specialization
- Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Food Production
- Diploma in Food & Breverage Service
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Diploma in Front Office Operation
- Diploma in Housekeeping Operation
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Craftsmanship Certificate Course in Food & Beverage Service
From below, applicants can check the affiliated institutes of Hotel Management.
- Central Government Affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management
- State Government Affiliated Institutes of Hotel Management
- PSU Institutes of Hotel Management
- Private Institutes of Hotel Management
- Food-craft Institutes
National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology provides quality of education and training to students in the field of hospitality and other allied service sectors. Its alumni from affiliated Institutes occupy key positions in the hospitality industry as well as in allied industry both in India and abroad.
- To promote the quality of education and provide technical skills to those members who are connected with them. Also promote educational and professional interests of the Hotel and Catering industries.
- it conducts examinations for awarding certificates, diplomas and degrees to students who have completed the prescribed courses of study in an affiliated institution.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.