Pearl Academy Admission 2019 is on basis of Fashion Designing Entrance Exam 2019. The Admit card for June session has been released now. Candidates can download the same using the login window. The result has been announced for the entrance exam held on April 27, 2019. The exam shall be conducted at centers as decided by the institute. Get complete details of Pearl Academy Admission 2019 such as application form, admit card, result from here.
Pearl Academy Admission 2019
The important dates of the Pearl Academy 2019 admission are mentioned in the table below. Candidates can go through them.
|The last date to apply||19 Jan 2019||20 Apr 2019||03 Jun 2019|
|Issue of admit card||Released!||24 Apr 2019||Released!|
|Pearl Academy Entrance Examination||27 Jan 2019||27 Apr 2019||08 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Released!||09 May 2019||To be announced|
Pearl Academy Application Form
The application form for Pearl Academy admission has been released online only. The candidates first need to register by entering the following details:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Email ID
- Confirm Password
- Mobile Number
After the registration, the candidates will get an OPT and with of it, the candidates will be able to verify. Next, the candidates will have to check the e-mail id and click on the link for “Activating the Account”. Then, the candidates will be able to access the application form and enter details in it.
Application Fee – In order to submit the application form, the candidates will also have to pay the application fee. The fee amount is Rs. 2000 and the candidates can submit it via Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft.
Eligibility Criteria for Pearl Academy Admission
The eligibility criteria for the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 is as mentioned below:
For 3-Year/4-Year Under Graduate Programmes: 10+2, or equivalent
For 2 Year PG Course / 11 Months PG program: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
11 Months Professional Program: 10+2 or equivalent
For below-given programmes, eligibility criteria have not been announced. it will be Updated as per the official announcement.
For 1-year Professional Program:
- PDEFB & PDPRE: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- PDIC: Graduate Degree in Fashion Design or Textile Design, from a recognized university.
For 1-UG Diploma Programmes: 10+2, or equivalent
For 2-Year Masters Programmes:
|MAFT||A graduate Degree in fashion design or textile design
Or A graduate diploma in fashion design or textile design with at least 2 years work experience in fashion/textiles industry
Any graduate with 3 years work experience in fashion/textiles industry
|MAFMG||Essential: Graduate Degree (or equivalent)
Desirable: Graduation in Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Manufacturing or Design
At least 3 years fashion business experience
At the time of interviews, all candidates will be thoroughly assessed by Pearl Academy for suitability to be enrolled to MA ie., Bridge (Semester-0) + MA (3-semester course) or directly to the Semester-1, based on the candidate’s credentials.
The Bridge is a provision for students who would benefit from a stronger base in fashion and related disciplines to qualify them well for successful completion of the following MA learning. The holding of an eligible qualification is not sufficient for joining the MA course.
Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
- The medium/language of the Test will be English only.
- General Proficiency Test (GPT) is administered to judge a candidate’s proficiency in the English language (comprehension, vocabulary, and expression), Language Ability, Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation, basic Mathematics, etc.
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT) examines candidates’ aptitude for creativity, drawing, design ability, the power of observation and imagination, sensitivity to environment and communication skills.
- Applicants have the option of opting for maximum 2-course choices. Applicants opting for a Design course in any of the choices will be required to appear for Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
A candidate is judged on various parameters by a panel as listed below:
- Career Focus
- Maturity & Confidence
- General Awareness, Creative and Lateral Thinking
- Ability to Analyze / Logical Reasoning
- Intellectual / Creative Ability
- Portfolio evaluation
- Material Handling Skills (for Design streams)
All candidates are required to undergo a Personal Interview after the Written Admission Test at their respective Entrance Examination Centre. Candidates appearing for the Written Test in Delhi / NCR, Noida, Jaipur, Mumbai and Chennai centers are required to appear for the Personal Interview at respective Pearl Academy Campuses only.
- Admission is based on merit, judged from your performance in the selection procedure.
- The norms of selection based on Written Test and personal interview are the sole prerogative of Pearl Academy and the decision of the Admission Committee and the management in any matters concerning the admission process and selection is the final decision.
- Based on your application, if you are found eligible only then you can appear in an entrance examination (written test and personal interview) at one of the written test centers as notified in the Admit Card.
Fee Structure for Pearl Academy Admission 2019
Candidates can check the fee structure from the official website. The fee payment can be done through Cash, DD or electronic transfer. Candidates can check the fees course wise from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the Pearl Academy Admission 2019 fee structure.
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can view/download the previous year question paper given below.
For more details regarding Pearl Academy Admission 2019, Download Information Brochure.