|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 is on basis of Fashion Designing Entrance Exam 2018. Apart from entrance exam, Pearl Academy is also offering a scholarship, the Quarter Century Scholarship 2018. Contest for scholarship is taking place on November 18 at New Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Ahmedabad, Noida, Patna, Bhopal, Bangalore, Ludhiana, and on November 25 at Mumbai. Those who have applied to appear in Quarter Century Scholarship for Pearl Academy Admission 2018 can download admit cards online from website or check their email IDs for it. Application form for Pearl Academy Fashion Designing Entrance Exam 2018 will also be available online. Exam shall be conducted at centres as decided by the institute. Get complete details of Pearl Academy Admission 2018 such as application form, admit card, result from here.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018
Through scholarship test, admission to Pearl Academy in academic session 2018-2019 is direct. However, those who wish to appear in conventional admission mode need to appear in fashion designing entrance test, portfolio evaluation, and interview.
|Pearl Academy released application form for scholarship 2018 on||16 Oct 2017|
|Availability of admit card for scholarship contest (expected)||16 Nov 2017|
|Conduct of scholarship contest in New Delhi, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Ahmedabad, Noida, Patna, Bhopal, Bangalore and Ludhiana||18 Nov 2017|
|Conduct of scholarship contest in Mumbai||25 Nov 2017|
|Result Declaration||02 Dec 2017|
Pearl Academy 2018 Online Application Form, admit card, result are / will be available at pearlacademy.com. Candidates can stay tuned to this page for latest news on admission and fashion designing entrance exams.
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 – Quarter Century Scholarship
Eligibility for Quarter Century Scholarship 2018 for Pearl Academy Admission 2018
- Candidate should either be a student of class 12 or undergraduate in final year or 4 or 3 year program.
Apply Online for Quarter Century Scholarship 2018 for Pearl Academy Admission 2018
- You can apply online to appear for Pearl Academy Admission 2018 Quarter Century Scholarship at admissions.pearlacademy.com.
Topic for Quarter Century Scholarship 2018 for Pearl Academy Admission 2018
How effective use of technology can play a key role in areas such as
- Safety and Security
You can choose any area from above, gather information, and build your opinion around it. Discuss, read, observe, research, and ideate.
In the contest you must come prepared with all requisite materials and resources that lets you build, create and showcase your expression and solution. You will use any of the following mediums.
- Photo Collage (A2 size)
- Poster (A2 size)
- Narrative (Photo/ Illustration/ Essay)
- A three-dimensional model/ installation (2 cubic foot)
- Business proposal
You will present that to a jury.
Materials required for contest
You can bring materials that you need to prepare your artwork.
- Small scissors
- Glue stick
- Colours like oil pastel, water colours, poster colours, pencil colours
Pearl Academy Admission 2018 – Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
Candidates are requested to note that insofar, details of Pearl Quarter Century Scholarship 2018 are only available on the official website.
Information pertaining to Pearl Academy Admission 2018 are yet to be announced.
If you are interested in admission through Scholarship, then you must appear for scholarship contest. Otherwise, you need to check this page again for details of Pearl Academy Fashion Designing Entrance Exam 2018. As soon as dates, application form, admit card, result of Pearl Academy Fashion Designing Entrance Exam 2018 are available, they will be updated here.
In the meantime, you can check past year details to get an idea below.
For 3-Year/4-Year Under Graduate B.A. (Hons.) Programmes: 10+2, or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
For 2-Year Post-Graduate Diploma Programmes: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
For 1-Year Professional Diploma Programmes:
- PDEFB & PDPRE: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- PDIC: Graduate Degree in Fashion Design or Textile Design, from a recognized university.
For 1-UG Diploma Programmes: 10+2, or equivalent
For 2-Year Masters Programmes:
|MAFT||A graduate Degree in fashion design or textile designOrA graduate diploma in fashion design or textile design with at least 2 years work experience in fashion/textiles industry
Any graduate with 3 years work experience in fashion/textiles industry
|MAFMG||Essential : Graduate Degree (or equivalent)
Desirable : Graduation in Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Manufacturing or Design
At least 3 years fashion business experience
At the time of interviews, all candidates will be thoroughly assessed by Pearl Academy for suitability to be enrolled to MA ie., Bridge (Semester-0) + MA (3 semester course) or directly to the Semester-1, based on the candidates credentials.
The Bridge is a provision for students who would benefit from a stronger base in fashion and related disciplines to qualify them well for a successful completion of the following MA learning. The holding of an eligible qualification is not sufficient for joining the MA course.
- Admission is based on merit, judged from your performance in the selection procedure.
- The norms of selection based on Written Test and personal interview are the sole prerogative of Pearl Academy and the decision of the Admission Committee and the management in any matters concerning the admission process and selection is the final decision.
- Based on your application, if you are found eligible only then you can appear in an entrance examination (written test and personal interview) at one of the written test centers as notified in the Admit Card.
Fashion Designing Entrance Exam
- The medium / language of the Test will be English only.
- General Proficiency Test (GPT) is administered to judge a candidate’s proficiency in the English language (comprehension, vocabulary and expression), Language Ability, Logical reasoning, Quantitative ability, Data Interpretation, basic Mathematics, etc.
- Design Aptitude Test (DAT) examines candidates’ aptitude for creativity, drawing, design ability, power of observation and imagination, sensitivity to environment and communication skills.
- Applicants have the option of opting for maximum 2 course choices. Applicants opting for a Design course in any of the choices will be required to appear for Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
A candidate is judged on various parameters by a panel as listed below:
- Career Focus
- Maturity & Confidence
- General Awareness, Creative and Lateral Thinking
- Ability to Analyze / Logical Reasoning
- Intellectual / Creative Ability
- Portfolio evaluation
- Material Handling Skills (for Design streams)
All candidates are required to undergo a Personal Interview after the Written Admission Test at their respective Entrance Examination Centre. Candidates appearing for the Written Test in Delhi / NCR, Noida, Jaipur, Mumbai and Chennai centres are required to appear for the Personal Interview at respective Pearl Academy Campuses only.
Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates can view / download the previous year question paper given below.