Rajasthan University has started RPVT Online Registration for Counselling for RPVT 2019. It has conducted the exam for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. Degree Course for session 2019-20 by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Science. Candidates who want to apply for RPVT 2019 are informed that before filling online application form read all the details related to RPVT 2019 then apply for the examination. Application form for the same is available online at the official website. Check complete information on RPVT 2019 – Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test from this page.
Candidates willing to fill the application form must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. The application form must be submitted before its last date.
|Submission of the online application form ( without late fee )||15 Mar to 15 April 2019|
|Submission of the online application form ( with late fee )||16 – 22 Apr 2019|
|RPVT Admit Card available from|
|RVPT Exam date||09 Jun 2019|
|Filing of grievances on any question(s) after completion of examination by E-mail only||09 Jun 2019|
|Display of Answer Key on website||10 Jun 2019|
|Filing of grievances, if any, on Answer key by Email only||14 Jun 2019|
|Display of OMR Sheet of candidate on website||25 Jun 2019|
|Filing of request by E-mail only for permissible genuine corrections, if any, in Part ‘A’ of OMR sheet||25 to 27 Jun 2019|
|RPVT 2019 Result Date||04 July 2019|
|Filling and locking up||02 – 07 Aug 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||02 Sep 2019|
RPVT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
candidate must have passed 10+2 examination/equivalent examination conducted by an Education Board/University/Council (duly recognized by the Rajasthan Board, CBSE, New Delhi) with not less than pass marks in each subject and not less than 50% marks in the aggregate(General category) of English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology//Bio-technology. However, in case of SC/ST/OBC/MBC candidates, minimum aggregate required is 47.5%. OR Any examination of a University/Education Board/ College/School in a foreign country recognized by the Academic Council as an equivalent for the purpose with good knowledge of English. Appearing students in class 12 in 2019 is also eligible for the exam if they produce documentary proof of passing qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as applicable to them and mentioned in aforesaid paragraphs..
Age limit will be recorded from the SSC mark sheet for checking the age eligibility.
Minimum Age: A person should be 17 years old before December 31, 2019.
Maximum Age: A candidate must be less than 25 years as on December 31, 2019 (for only General Category). Candiadtes belonging to reserved category(SC/ST/OBC/MBC) will get 5 years relaxation.
Domicile Criteria: the person must be Indian national with Rajasthan Domicile.
Person With Disability: If a candidate belongs to PWD category then he/she has to submit the Disability Certificate Medical Board, the Disability Certificate should be not more than three months old.
RPVT 2019 Online Application Form
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2019 Online application form has been released at the official website. Candidates will apply online for RPVT 2019 Exam. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. The candidate has to pay the application fee before submitting the application form.
RPVT 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will apply for RPVT 2019 and pay the fee on time will only get the RPVT 2019 Admit Card. Admit card is a very important document to carry on the day of RPVT 2019 exam. Candidates will be able to download the admit card of RPVT 2019 as per schedule release by RAJUVAS. Candidates must download the admit card from the official website and take two print outs of it. Candidate must bring that downloaded admit card at the examination hall.
How to download RPVT 2019 Admit Card?
- Candidate needs to visit the official website or direct link will be provided on this page as per schedule.
- Candidates must navigate the website and find the link which says “RPVT 2019 Admit Card”
- Click on admit card link and enter required details to log in.
- After submission of requiring details, candidates admit card appear on the screen.
- Check your particulars on admit card.
- Print admit card on A4 size sheet and bring this to exam centre/exam hall on the day of the exam.
RPVT 2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be 180 question ( Physics 45, Chemistry 45 Biology (Botany and Zoology) 90 ).
- The total duration of RPVT 2019 Test is 03 hours.
- The language of the RPVT 2019 question paper booklet will be Hindi and English.
RPVT 2019 Answer Keys
Candidates who appear in RPVT 2019 examination can get official answer keys. Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test Answer keys will be released online at the official website. Candidate can submit grievances to the convener, RPVT 2019 in person in writing with its supporting documents in working hours.
RPVT 2019 Result
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test (RPVT 2019) Result will be released online on the official website. Candidates who will appear in RPVT 2019 examination can check their result online by visiting the official website. The result will be declared after the successful completion of the entrance test.
Rules for breaking Tie.
- One who will secure more marks in Science Biology group subjects (Physics Chemistry and Biology) at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination or its equivalent recognized examination.
- Candidates securing an equal number of marks in the Science Biology Group subjects at the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has passed this qualifying examination in the lesser number of attempts.
- If there is further tie, preference in order will be given to the candidate who has secured more marks in Secondary school examination or its equivalent recognized examination
RPVT 2019 Counselling
All the candidates who will be qualified the examination must take part in RPVT 2019 counselling rounds to take admission. RAJUVAS will release the counselling schedule after the declaration of result. Candidates should follow the schedule and must be appear in the counselling process.
Original documents verification at the time of counselling.
- A Letter / Document in Original signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and list of the original certificates/documents retained in that College/ Institution.
- The fee receipt for the admission issued by the college in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates/documents.
- Four identical colour photographs with name and date of taking photograph.
- RPVT-2019 Online Application Form filled at the time of applying to appear in RPVT-2019.
- Admit card of RPVT-2019.
- RPVT-2019 Marks sheet.
- Copy of Online Registration form for Rajasthan State Counselling, submitted on university website www.rajuvas.org for admission under state quota seats.
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+1 class.
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognized Examination.
- Character Certificate (in the proforma of Institute mentioning all the admission related particulars) issued from the school/college last attended.
- Valid digital Caste Certificate as on the date of counselling, as applicable with respect to Caste categories included in the Rajasthan state lists of SC, ST, Non-creamy layer OBC and any other specified reserved categories issued by competent authority.
- The income certificate of parents employed in Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations or Institutes (In proforma for the financial year 2018-19 issued by employer, as proof of Non-Creamy Layer status, should be produced at the time of counselling along with the original Non-creamy layer OBC Certificate to verify the claim of a seat under these categories by the Applicant. Income certificate from competent District Revenue Authority (Tehsildar/any designated authority) be produced in case the parents are not filing any income tax.
- Rajasthan Domicile Certificate (Digital)- must be issued in proforma by competent authority. 13) Transfer Certificate of last Institute, if at present no admission has been taken in any Institute.
- The candidate claiming admission under physically handicapped category must bring compulsorily the certificate showing his/her physical disability bearing his/her photograph on it, issued only by a Medical Board constituted by authority of any Govt. Medical College of Rajasthan
University Affiliated Colleges for B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree
we have provided university affiliated colleges as per last year details.
|Location||Name of College (Code)||Address||Estd. Year|
|Bharatpur||Mahatma Gandhi Veterinary College (CV05)||NH-11, Agra road, Bharatpur – 321001||2005|
|Dungarpur||M.B. Veterinary College (CV10)||M.V. Veterinary College, near Railway Station, Dadodiya||2010|
|Jaipur||Apollo College of Veterinary Medicine (CV04)||NH-11, Agra road, Jaipur – 302001||2003|
|Jaipur||Mahatma Jytiba Fule College of Veterinary & Animal Sciences (CV06)||MJFVAS, Harota, Chara Mandi Road, Chomu, Jaipur||2009|
|Jhunjhunu||B.S. College of Veterinary Medicine & Research Centre (CV07)||Ghoriwara-kalan, Teh. Nawalgarh, Jhunjhunu – 333705||2009|
|Sikar||Arawali Veterinary College (CV08)||Arawali Veterinary College, V.P.O. Bajor, Sikar||2009|
|Sri Ganganagar||Sri Ganganagar Veterinary College (CV09)||Tantia Higher Education Institute Campus near RIICO Bus Stand, Hanumanghar Road, Sri-Ganganagar||2009|
College wise Fee details
Official Website: www.rajuvas.org.
For more details on RPVT 2019 – download linformation brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.