SAAT 2019 Admit Card is available now. SAAT 2019 is conducted for B.SC Agr/ B.Tech/B.Pharma, M. Tech, M. Sc Nursing, M. Pharma, M. Sc (All), MBA, MHM, MHA, MTTM, MBA (Agribusiness), Post Basic B. Sc Nursing, LLM (First year), M. Sc (Agriculture) and some other lateral entry programmes for admission to Siksha O’ Anusandhan University. SAAT 2019 in offline mode will be conducted across various test centers in the State of Odisha, whereas in online mode will be conducted across various Indian cities. For appearing in any of the modes, a candidate will necessarily require SAAT 2019 Admit cards. Candidates can able to retrieve their admit cards from the official website. To know more details on SAAT 2019, a candidate can keep reading this article!
SAAT 2019 Admit Card
Unlike many entrance exams, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan conducting SAAT 2019 in both the modes, online and offline on separate days. Note that, it will be necessary for every candidate to carry an ID proof, along with the SAAT 2019 admit card on the day of the exam. Candidates can keep a track of SAAT 2019 Admit Card related events from below.
|SAAT 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||10 Apr 2019|
|Exam Date of SAAT Online||14 – 28 Apr 2019
03 – 04 May 2019
|Exam Date of SAAT Offline||21 Apr 2019|
|Date of Examination – 14 Apr 2019 to 28 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||01 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||01 to 04 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||06 May 2019|
|Date of Examination – 03 Apr 2019 to 04 Apr 2019 – B.Tech. Only|
|Date of result||06 May 2019|
|Choice Filling (Engineering Only)||06 to 09 May 2019|
|Counselling (Engineering Only)||10 May 2019|
Download: Candidates can able to download the SAAT 2019 Admit Card from here.
Official Website: www.soa.ac.in
How To Download SAAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow these steps listed below to download the SAAT 2019 Admit cards for the exam.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- Over the main page, a candidate will find “SAAT 2019 Admit Card” link, Click that.
- Candidate will be then required to enter the ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ of the application portal.
- Your SAAT 2019 Admit Card will appear on the device’s screen. Go through each and every detail mentioned on it. In case of any discrepancy, contact the Director of Admissions, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University and get it rectified.
Incomplete applications will not be processed further for SOA to release the SAAT 2019 Admit cards. Also, the SAAT 2019 center once printed on the SAAT 2019 admit card will not be changed further. So, candidates are advised to make their choice of center wisely and carefully!
SAAT 2019 Exam Pattern
Once a candidate has retrieved the SAAT 2019 Admit cards, he or she can focus on preparing as per the prescribed syllabus and exam pattern.
- Mode of Appearing – Online or Offline
- Medium of Exam – English
- Question Type – Objective (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Course Specific(in case of some course)
- Total Number of Questions – 120
- For every Correct Answer – +4 marks
- For every Incorrect Answer – -1 mark
Click here to know the important topics of SAAT 2019 prescribed syllabus and start preparing accordingly!
SAAT 2019 General Instructions
- All the candidates who will be appearing for SAAT 2019 will be required to bring a colored printout of the SAAT 2019 admit card.
- SAAT 2019 admit card is not transferable. Any act of impersonation of this document will lead the authorities to take some strict legal action.
- Even after having appeared for SAAT 2019, a candidate will be asked to store the SAAT 2019 admit cards safely for future reference. So, should not be torn out or tampered.
- Use of any unfair means by a candidate in the exam premises will result in cancellation of the SAAT 2019 candidature.
- Candidates opting to appear in SAAT 2019 offline mode will be required to carry HB pencil or black/blue ballpoint pen of their own.
- Every applicant will be required to report at least 15 minutes prior to the exam commencement time. No candidate shall be allowed to enter the exam hall once the paper commences.
- All the candidates will be required to sign the attendance sheet after checking the details mentioned on it, at least 15 minutes before the commencement of examination.
- In the case of candidate opting for SAAT 2019 offline mode, the OMR response sheet and the question booklet needs to be submitted prior to the leaving the exam hall.
- Every candidate must be seated in the allotted seat.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.