SRMJEEE Cut Off – SRM University offers B.Tech admission on basis of SRMJEEE. Candidates appearing in SRMJEEE UG look for cut off information to know the least rank required to get admission. There is no cutoff for qualifying the examination because the University allocates rank to all the candidates. However, the candidates may check opening and closing rank of SRMJEEE data to get an idea if they will be granted admission or not. Know more about SRMJEE Cut Off from here.
The candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of rank
Candidates can get the idea of counselling schedule and Rank list from the last year, which is given below in table. You can get some idea of cut offs by looking at the Rank list of last year.
|Date||Rank Range Called in Forenoon Session||Rank Range Called in Afternoon Session|
|1st week of May 2020||1 – 10000||10001 – 20000|
|1st week of May 2020||20001 – 30000||30001 – 40000|
|1st week of May 2020||40001 – 50000||50001 – 60000|
|1st week of May 2020||60001 – 70000||70001 – 76000|
SRMJEEE Rank is directly dependent upon marks in exam
- There are 35 questions each in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology.
- Marks given for correct answers are 3.
- Now there is no negative marking in SRMJEEE.
- Therefore, total marks in exam = Number of correct answers x 3.
- Maximum marks that can be obtained is 315.
Tuition fee waiver is given to meritorious candidates. One can check the scholarships available under the heading SCHOLARSHIPS at srmist.edu.in.
SRMJEEE Cut Off
The cutoff of SRMJEEE will be determined on the bases of the below mentioned factors.
- Difficulty level of SRMJEEE exam.
- Overall performance of test takers, broadly indicated by the maximum marks scored by topper of SRMJEEE, minimum marks scored by the candidates, and the average marks of all candidates.
- Number of seats available in the B.Tech program in SRM University.
SRM University does not publish cut off data officially.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.