SSSS MBA Admission 2021
Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences MBA Admission 2021 is announced. Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences is offering MBA ( Sports Management). Interested candidates must first register and appear in SNAP exam. Get here complete details of SSSS MBA Admission 2021.
|Last date of Online registration For Institute||29 Jan 2021|
|Last Date of payment of Registration fees For Institute||29 Jan 2021|
|Announcement of Shortlist for Group Exercise and Personal Interaction||05 Feb 2021|
|Group Exercise, Personal Interaction & WAT||19, 20, 21 Feb 2021|
|Announcement of First Merit list||03 Mar 2021|
|Last date for payment of fees for candidates in the First Merit List||19 Mar 2021|
Indian Students: All eligible candidates will register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). After the SNAP test result is declared, candidates who have applied, registered and paid for SSSS will be short listed and called for GE-PIWAT (Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Writing Ability Test). For more details, refer to the website
International Students: Admission of all international students are done through International office of Symbiosis International University.
If you are an International Student please visit: www.scie.ac.in
- Graduate from any recognized University / Institution of National Importance with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade (45% or equivalent grade for Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribes).
- Programmes which require specific discipline/ subject specialization need to be checked for eligibility as given by the respective Institute.
- A candidate who has completed ualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programme of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
About SSSS MBA 2021
The MBA ( Sports Management) programme blends theoretical and practical methodology for relevant competencies required to excel in the sports industry. The syllabus is designed to equip students with leadership ability administrative expertise including planning and decision-making skills The students are imparted training to manage the various domains related to sports management. They gain knowledge in the area of operations, finance, human resource, research, analytics, sports laws, sports technology, and related areas. They gain necessary practical experience through various internship activities, working on projects and arranging various events.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.