|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Sharda University (SU) is conducting the SU Admission Test (SUAT) 2017 in online mode. The examination will be held for the intake of candidates in B.Tech, BCA, MCA, B.Tech+ MBA integrated, B.Tech + M.Tech integrated, BBA, B.Com, BBA + MBA integrated, MBA, Journalism & Mass Communication & Design, Integrated Law, BA (Hons) and B.Sc courses. Candidates who are interested in pursuing any of the courses from the University can apply from this page. The application form for SUAT is available online, until April 28, 2017. Check more detail on SUAT 2017 eligibility criteria, exam pattern, application process, selection process and more from here.
About Sharda University (SU)
Sharda University is an initiative by the Sharda Group to establish a world-class institute in Indian. Over the years, the initiative has succeeded quite well. With a campus spread across 63 acres, the current enrollment rate at the University is 21,000+. Students from more than 56 countries and 32 states and Union Territories are pursuing their UG/PG course from here. Apart from education, such cultural diversity allows students to share and learn new every day.
About SUAT 2017
SUAT is a national level examination which is held for the UG and PG admission. Under it, numerous papers are held for courses states above. Some of the common features of it are as below:
- SUAT 2017 will be held in computer based or online mode.
- It will be a 90 minutes (1.5 hours) examination.
- In all, the candidates will have to write 100 multiple choice questions.
- These questions will assess candidate’s Problem Solving Skills, Analytical Skills, and Language Proficiency.
- There will be no negative marking in the examination.
Exempted from SUAT 2017
Though SUAT is the entrance test for Sharda University but the candidates who are already taking the below mentioned national or state level examinations, need not appear for SUAT. However, these candidates will have to fill SUAT 2017 application form.
Eligibility Criteria for SUAT 2017
- Pre-qualification examination criteria for all Under Graduate programs is Class 12th from any of the recognized boards of India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- Pre-qualification criteria for all Post Graduate programs are that the candidates should have completed graduation from any recognized college/university in India and should meet the University admission criteria.
- To qualify for admission in Sharda University in Under Graduate courses, applicants must be at least 17 years till 31st December of the academic year to which they are seeking admission and should meet the University admission criteria.
Admission Procedure for SUAT 2017
The process to submit the application form of SUAT 2017 is as mentioned below:
- Click on the link provided above on this page and then access ‘Apply Online Here’ link.
- It will lead to the registration portal.
- Then, the candidates will have to access the ‘Create New Application’ button.
- Next, the SUAT 2017 Application Form will appear.
- In it, the candidates will have to enter General, Course, Personal, Educational, and Communication details.
- In the end, the candidates will have to submit the application fee and secure a copy of the SUAT 2017 application form confirmation page.
The application fee for SUAT is Rs 1200. Candidates can submit it through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card or Demand Draft prepared in the name of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida, or in cash. The cash payment is to be done at Sharda University Fee Counter or nearest Punjab National Bank/Axis Bank branch.
Note: Click Here to check the list of SUAT Exam Centers 2017
SUAT 2017 Slot Booking
After the form filling and the payment of the fee, the candidates will have to do the slot booking. The details about the SUAT Slot Booking 2017 will be e-mailed to the candidates when the form will be submitted. The candidates then have to follow the steps below for booking.
- Click on the link which will be given in the booking portal.
- Enter User-Id/System-Id and Password. These will also be mentioned in the e-mail.
- Choose test state, city, center, date and slot.
- Confirm the booking and click on the button to download the admit card.
Downloading of SUAT 2017 Hall Ticket
As explained above, the admit card of SUAT 2017 will be issued after the slot booking. The candidates will have to carry it as a hard copy on the exam day. Along with the two copies of admit card, the candidates are also required to take along:
- A Govt. issued Photo ID card.
- A Copy of the application form confirmation page.
At the exam hall, the invigilator will keep one of the admit card and return the other one.
SUAT 2017 Result and Selection Process
The result of SUAT will be announced online. The candidates will be able to check it from SUAT Login. Only those candidates will be termed qualified, who will score more than the SUAT cutoff.
SUAT 2017 Cutoff
In order to qualify SUAT 2017, the candidates will have to score a minimum of 35% marks.
Selection procedure of the examination is such that the qualifiers of SUAT will be called for Personal Interview. For MBA course, Group Discussion on round will also be held. The interview and the GD will be held at Sharda University campus/regional offices.
SUAT 2017 Sample Papers
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|
|SUAT UG Engg.|
|SUAT UG (NON-Technical)|
|Logical Reasoning/ Critical Thinking||Download|