XAT Result 2018 has been announced by XLRI on February 12, 2018, midnight. Candidates can now check result at xatonline.in. Enter XAT ID and password in order to login to check XAT 2018 result. XLRI has given a 9-days window to download scorecard containing score, percentage as well as percentile. Xavier Aptitude Test result scorecard may also be emailed to registered email ID but they will not be sent by post or any other means.
Interview Call Letter, Scorecard & Shortlist for Interview of XAT 2018 is out! Check from the link given below.
XAT Result 2018
The XAT 2018 result has finally been announced. Candidates who appeared for the exam on its initial date, as well as those who appeared on re-exam date, can now check result.
|XAT 2018 exam date||07 Jan 2018, 03 Feb 2018|
|Candidate response sheet released on||07 Feb 2018|
|XAT Result 2018 date|
|XAT 2018 scorecard download date|
Scorecard is available only as per above-mentioned dates. Download scorecard as you will need it for admission.
Scorecard: Candidates can now download XAT 2018 scorecard online here.
Check XLRI Shortlist: XLRI has announced shortlist, check here.
Interview Call Letter: XLRI has released Interview Call Letter, download here.
Note: All shortlisted candidates through XAT/GMAT for BM/HRM/GMP 2018 are requested to update the Interview City by February 15, 2018.
How to Check XAT 2018 Result and download scorecard?
Candidates can check the result for XAT 2018 by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1 – To reach the XAT 2018 results page.
Firstly, click on the link given above. You reach the following login page.
Step 2 – Login
Now enter XAT ID in the first field and Password in the second. Then click on Login button.
Step 3 – See scorecard, download scorecard
Once you submit the details, XAT 2018 result appears on the screen. It is advised to candidates to take a print out of the result for future references. Press Ctrl+p to print scorecard.
Please note – You can check the result on desktop. If you open the above page on mobile then you may get the error “Your Device is not allowed to access this page.”. Some candidates are facing this issue. If you face any technical issues while checking XAT 2018 results, follow instructions given below.
To check XAT 2018 result in Internet Explorer 9 and above
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- In Internet Options dialog box select the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level… button. The Security Settings dialog box will pop up.
- Under Scripting category enable Active scripting.
- Click OK twice to close out.
- Click Refresh.
Mozilla 20.0 and above
- Select Options from the Tools Menu
- Select Content tab
Google Chrome 30.0 and above
- Click the settings next to Address bar.
- Now go to Settings.
- Click on Show advanced settings…
- Click on Content Settings under Privacy.
- Click OK.
Safari 6.0 and above
- In the Edit drop-down menu at the top of the window, select Preferences…
- Select the Security icon/tab at the top on the window.
- Close the dialog box to save your changes.
- Finally, refresh your browser.
XAT 2018 Cut Off
XLRI Cut Offs
The cut off to be eligible for GD-PI rounds of XLRI will be announced after XAT 2018 result declaration. Expected cut offs are as follows.
|BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
Candidates who will obtain minimum cut off score as per Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 Result will be eligible to participate in GD/PI rounds. The admission results in XLRI BM, HRM, Global MBA, and other B-schools that are using XAT 2018 scores are announced one by one after the declaration of XAT 2018 Result. The XAT 2018 score is used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. Check more details regarding the XAT 2018 Result in the page below.
XAT Cut Off Of All Colleges
The candidates who appeared for the exam need to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the test in order to qualify it. The candidates need to score more than or equal to the cut off marks. The cut off for XAT 2018 is not announced, however, candidates can refer to the expected cut off as given below:
|Name of college||VA||DM||QA DI||Overall|
|XLRI – BM||7.5 (80 percentile)||7 (80 percentile)||9.5-10 (90 percentile)||32-33.5|
|XLRI – HRM||8 (90 percentile)||6.5 (80 percentile)||7-7.5 (70 percentile)||30-31.5|
|XLRI – GMP||26-28|
|XIMB||6 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||26-31|
|SP Jain||7 (75 percentile)||6.5 (75 percentile)||8-8.5 (75 percentile)||32-33.5|
Marks to percentile
Some candidates who appeared in XAT last year have gracefully shared OA and percentile data so that those who appeared in XAT this year can get an idea of percentile vs marks. OA against percentile data of last year is as follows. This will give you an idea of what to expect in XAT 2018 percentile.
- 51.28 OA –> 99.751 percentile
- 47.12 OA –> 99.278 percentile
- 45.64 OA –> 98.896 percentile
- 42.82 OA –> 97.891 percentile
- 40.83 OA –> 96.842 percentile
Significance of XAT 2018 Result
The MBA entrance exam is conducted as various test centers across Indian cities and overseas. The results of XAT 2018 are used for MBA / PGDM admission in member and associate institutions. There are 11 associated institutes –
- XLRI Jamshedpur,
- XISS Ranchi,
- XIM Jabalpur,
- XIM&R Mumbai,
- XIM&E Bangalore,
- XIM Bhubaneshwar,
- St. Aloysius Institute,
- St Joseph’s College of Business Administration,
- SFIMR Mumbai,
- Mount Carmel Institute of Management Banaglore,
- LIBA Chennai.
This year, more than 150 B-Schools are accepting the XAT 2018 result for MBA and PGDM admissions.
Apply to B Schools Accepting XAT Score (including XLRI)
The applicant desirous of joining any of the Institutes given under List of XAMI Members and XAT Associate Members XAT 2018 have to follow the steps given below.
- Register for XAT 2018 at www.xatonline.net.in and appear in the XAT exam.
- Obtained complete details from the respective Institution’s website or from their Admissions office.
- Follow their registration/application procedure.
For XLRI programmes visit www.xlri.edu.
Applicants may please note that XLRI does not ascertain quality of the degree or programme(s) offered by other Institutions using XAT scores.
- Please note that each institution independently decides the weightages to be given for each of the test components on the basis of its needs.
- XLRI does not play any role in selection of the applicants in these institutes.
- All payments made for registration for XAT and other institutes are non-refundable.
- The XAT Score Card containing the performance of the applicant in XAT 2018 will be mailed individually to all the applicants to their correspondence address, as provided in the XAT registration.