IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form – NTA releases IGNOU B.Ed application form online on the official website, ntaignou.nic.in. Candidates who have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks can apply for B.Ed entrance exam for admission in IGNOU. To fill the application form, the candidate needs to register by entering the details and have to upload the images of photograph and signature. Candidates have to pay the application fee online to submit the form and the last date to submit it is February 29, 2020. For more information related to IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form, fee, process read the article below.
Latest: IGNOU B.Ed 2020 entrance exam has been delayed.
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Previous year approximately 22,800 candidates have registered for the B.Ed entrance exam. Check the schedule of IGNOU B.Ed 2020 application form from the table below:
|Online Application Form (Start Date)||to be notify!|
|Online Application Form (End Date)||to be notify!|
|Last Date of fee payment||to be notify!|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only||to be notify!|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||to be notify!|
Apply here: Candidates can fill IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 application form at ntaignou.nic.in, as per the schedule above.
IGNOU B.ED 2020 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee at the time of filling the application form. The fee of the form is as given below:
- Rs. 600
Mode of Payment – The fee is to be paid through the given below ways:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Net Banking
Documents Required to Fill IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates are required to keep ready with documents at the time of filling the B.Ed application form as given below:
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- Scanned images of latest photograph & signature
- Bank Account details for payment
- Valid ID proof for verification (Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits) / Election Card (EPIC No.) / Passport number / Ration Card Number/ PAN Number)
- Marksheets (10th, 12th and Graduation)
Image Specification for IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to upload the images of photograph and signature in their given below format:
|Photograph||10 kb to 200||JPG / JPEG|
|Signature||4 kb to 30 kb.||JPG / JPEG|
Instruction to upload images –
1. The photograph must have the name of the candidate along with the date of taking the photograph on it.
2. Do not wear a cap or goggles in the photograph.
3. Candidate can spectacles if they wear on a regular basis.
4. The photograph must be taken on the white background.
5. The signature must be done in running hand on a white paper with a black pen.
6. The signature in capital letter will not be accepted as signature.
How to Fill the IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form?
Candidates applying for the B.Ed entrance exam can fill the online application by following the mentioned below steps:
Step 1: Registration
- First of all, click on the direct link given on this page and it leads to the registration page.
- After that, enter the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc. to register.
Step 2: Fill the complete application form
- After registration candidates can access the application form. Fill all the details required in form.
- Candidates must check the details provided by them is correct and valid and submit the details.
Step 3: Uploading of the scanned images
- After filling the details, candidates have to upload the images in their prescribed format.
- Incorrect images may lead to the rejection of the application form.
Step 4: Make payment of the fee
- Next, proceed to make payment and pay the application in the given payment gateways.
- Take out the print of the fee for future references and submit the application.
Step 5: Printing the confirmation page generated
- On the next page, after submitting the form a confirmation page will be generated.
- Take out at least 3-4 printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Details to be Filled in IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the details in the application form as given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Mailing Address
- Permanent Address
- Pin Code
- Exam Centre
- Qualifying examination
- Name of Board / University
- Year of passing
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Admit Card
NTA releases the admit card of B.Ed online at the official website ntaignou.nic.in. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria can access the admit card. To download the admit card, candidates need to enter their application number and password. Candidates have to carry the printout of the admit card as per the date and time mentioned on it. Admit card works for verification of the candidate. It carries the details as given below:
- Subject Group
- Date of Birth
- Exam centre
- Exam Date
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
For admission into B.Ed course in IGNOU an entrance exam is conducted. It is a national level exam conducted by NTA in online mode. The exam is conducted in approximately in 106 cities and 135 centres. The duration of the exam 2 hours and the question paper consists of total 100 MCQ questions. Based on the marks in the entrance exam, candidates are selected for the admission in IGNOU.
National Testing Agency was established in 2017 by the Government of India to conduct entrance exam for higher institutions. It is an Indian agency which is approved by the UGC. NTA conducts various national level exam like the JEE Main, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG), National Eligibility Test (NET), Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT).
IGNOU B.Ed 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Application form will be released online on the official website. Candidates can apply from the direct link provided on homepage.
Ans : Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 600/-
Ans : No, application form sent in offline mode will not be accepted.
Ans : scanned image of latest photograph must be uploaded between 10kb - 200 kb and scanned image of signature between 4kb-30kb in JPG/JEPG format
Ans : No, candidates are required to fill their application form carefully, as there is no provision to change / edit / delete / add any information to the entries already made by the candidates
Ans : No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by NTA/IGNOU under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.