AIAPGET 2019: AYUSH Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC) has released the details for AIAPGET 2019 Counselling. Earlier, NTA has announced the result online at the website, ntaaiapget.nic.in. Roll number and date of birth is required to check the AIAGET Result. The All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET 2019) has been conducted on July 14, 2019. It is a national level test conducted for admission to MD / MS / Post Graduate Diploma courses in Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, Homeopathy for all AYUSH colleges, institutions, universities, deemed universities. Check more details on NTA AIAPGET 2019 from this page.
Candidates must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The important dates regarding AIAPGET 2019 have been provided below. Candidates can keep a track of these events, so that they don’t miss out on any!
|AIAPGET 2019||Important Dates|
|AIAPGET 2019 online registration||15 May 2019|
|Last date to apply|
|Last date of successful final transaction of fee (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking upto 11.50 p.m)|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only|
|Availability of AIAPGET 2019 admit card||30 Jun 2019 onwards|
|Date of exam||14 Jul 2019 (02:30 pm – 04:00 pm)|
|Issuance of answer keys||19 Jul 2019|
|Last date to submit objection||20 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of result||29 Jul 2019|
AIAPGET 2019 Counselling
The candidates who will be qualifying the AIAPGET 2019 can attend the counselling round that will be conducted as per State/Union Territory/University/Institution level. The All Indian Institute Of Ayurveda will not be a part of the counselling process. At the counseling, candidates will have to present their original documents to get their eligibility checked also seats will be allocated as per availability to the candidates.
- Click here to register.
- Click here to login.
- Click here to check the schedule.
- Click here to check the flow chart.
- Click here to check the participating institutions.
- Click here to check the notice.
- Click here to check the FAQs related to counselling.
AIAPGET 2019 Result
All Indian Institute of Ayurveda has declared the result for AIAPGET 2019 after the completion of examination process, this result is released in the form of mark sheet and candidates can check AIAPGET 2019 result from the official website. The candidates who will be qualifying the test will have to attend the counseling round that will be held as per the university or institute they have chosen. Finally, candidates qualifying the counseling round will get admission as per seat availability.
AIAPGET 2019 Answer Key
Through the answer key, the entrants can cross-check the answers which written in the entrance examination. Also, expected marks can also be calculated by the use of answer key. To download the answer key, candidates have to enter the login credentials on the official website. Candidates are advised to read the article further for more information about AIA PGET 2019 Answer Key.
How to calculate scores using marking scheme
Candidates can calculate approximate marks by using the answer key and in accordance with the marking scheme if the examination i.e, 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.25 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
And if in case, candidate sees any discrepancy i.e the answer key then he or she can challenge it as on the prescribed dates with the relevant proof.
Notice for NTA AIAPGET 2019
AIAPGET 2019 Mode Of Exam
As per one of the journalists of Hindi national daily, National Testing Agency is going to conduct CBT exam for AYUSH course admission. Candidates can check the tweet, from below.
AIAPGET 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility set by All Indian Institute of Ayurveda for admission to various MD/MS/PG Diploma courses are explained below. candidates are advised to check the eligibility before applying for the same.
- Candidates in possession of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or Provisional BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the IMCC 1970/HCC 1973 Act and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of BAMS/ BUMS/ BSMS/ BHMS/Graded BHMS degree qualification issued by the CCIM/CCH/state board/universities/deemed universities and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship before September 30, 2019 or date as specified by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India may apply for AIAPGET 2019 through Online Application Registration system through website www.ntaaiapget.nic.in
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of AIAPGET 2019 will not be permitted to appear in the examination or counselling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the AIAPGET 2019, the result/candidature of such candidate shall be canceled and/or are deemed to be canceled.
AIAPGET 2019 Application Process
Candidates willing to take the AIAPGET 2019 can apply online for the same. The application form is made available on the website as per the schedule. Candidates will first have to visit the account and register themselves only after which can they fill the application form and take the test.registration will generate an Id and password for the candidate with the help of which can log in and full application form anytime before the last date. The process to fill in the application form comprises of five simple steps.
- Provide basic information
- Upload photograph and signature
- Provide all other details
- Preview the page and submit
- Pay the application fee amount in order to confirm.
The prescribed registration fees should be remitted through payment gateway provided using Credit Card or Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. No other modes of payment will be entertained.
- For General/Unreserved & OBC-NCL* Rs. 2500/-
- For SC, ST, PwD** and Transgender Rs. 1750/
AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card
Admit card will be made available on the official website for the candidates who will apply for the test successfully. Candidates can download the admit card by providing their login details that are registration number and password to generate admit card. It is mandatory for every candidate to carry this admit card to the examination center. Candidates must take out 2 printouts of the admit card, and also an identification proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license etc has to be carried by the candidate along with the admit card.
AIAPGET 2019 Examination Pattern
The AIAAPGET will be conducted by All Indian Institute of Ayurveda, candidates willing to take the test to get admission to Ayush MD/MS/PG Diploma can know the pattern of the test here so that they can prepare better and accordingly. The examination will be conducted in the following pattern:
- Total time of the examination will be 1hour and 30 minutes (90 min).
- Total number of questions in the examination will be 100
- The questions will be multiple choice, computer-based examination.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Official Website: www.aiapget.com
- Help Desk NTA : 0120-2555263, 0120-2555264, 0120-2555285, 0120-2555250
- Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details on AIAPGET 2019, Download the Information Brochure.