Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2021 – The application form is available at the official website, asianmedia.org. Eligible candidates can fill the form may either be submitted online or downloaded and completed. Application whether the online or hard copy will need to be sent along with an application fee of Rs 2360/. The entrance exam will be held online in real-time on May 16, 2021, between 10 am to 12 pm. Candidates can take the examination individually in their homes or at any place where they have access to a computer with an internet facility. The personal online interview which was to follow the online entrance test is being dispensed with. Candidates can get complete details about the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2021 on this page below.
Latest: Application form is available now. Click here to Apply.
Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2021
The successfully registered candidates will receive an email between May 12 and May 14, 2021, detailing the process of connecting online for the examination on May 16, 2021. The table below comprises the important events related to the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2021.
|Last date of application form||26 Apr 2021|
|Aplicants will receive an email regarding their hall ticket between||12 – 14 May 2021|
|Date of Entrance exam||16 May 2021|
|Online Interview||20 – 22 May 2021|
|Final declaration of result||24 May 2021|
ACJ Application Form 2021
Eligible applicants can fill the Application form in both modes (Online or offline). The online form is now available on the official website, which is asianmedia.org.in. Candidates who fill their application in offline mode, can download the same from the official website and then sent it along with an application fee at the prescribed address. SC/ST applicants are exempt from the application fee on the production of their community certificates.
ACJ Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates can check the details of eligibility criteria for the Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2021.
- Candidaets must have a Bachelor’s Degree. Graduates in any discipline are eligible to apply for admission to the ACJ-Bloomberg Business and Financial Journalism programme and the ACJ Fully Integrated Journalism programme.
- Candidates who are yet to write their undergraduate degree examination (because of the delay due to the lockdown), as well as those awaiting the results of their undergraduate examination, are also eligible to apply.
- Enrolled candidates should provide their mark sheet or degree certificate to the Registrar ideally within the first week of commencement of classes.
- However, since the undergraduate exam results are likely to be delayed, more time may be given for the submission of the certificates. All students awaiting their examination results should provide their degree certificate latest by the end of March 2022.
ACJ Admit Card 2021
Those candidates who submitted their application form before the last date, are eligible to get their admit card through e-mail confirmation. The admit card is an important document that contains important information about the exam as well as the candidates. Shortlisted candidates receive an email regarding their hall ticket between May 12 and May 14, 2021, detailing the process of connecting online for the examination on May 16, 2021.
ACJ Examination Pattern 2021
The examination to be conducted will be in online mode only, in which candidates will be checked in through following tests format:
- English language skills and facility
- Awareness of current affairs and general knowledge
Selection Procedure: Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination will be invited to an interview at the college.
ACJ Test Centres 2021
Admission Authority has carefully assessment of candidates and then shortlisted candidates will be required to participants in an online entrance examination. Candidates can take the examination individually in their homes or at any place where they have access to a computer with a good internet facility.
ACJ Result 2021
The results will be intimated to successful students individually by email by May 24, 2021. The official examination body will be published the list of selected candidates with their names and the specialization they have been shortlisted for. Candidates are advised to check the ACJ entrance result carefully and save it for further use in the admission process.
ACJ 2021 Fee Structure
The tuition fee for the ACJ postgraduate diploma programme is Rs. 4,60,200/- inclusive of GST @ 18%. Candidates admitted to the programme should lock in their seats within 7 days with an advance payment of Rs. 1,00,000/- The balance amount of Rs. 3,60,200/- is to be paid in two equal instalments, according to the following schedule:
- 1st installment of INR 1,80,100/- on or before June 9, 2021
- Final installment of INR 1,80,100/- on or before June 16, 2021
Official website: asianmedia.org.in
- Asian College Of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Examination 2019
- Asian College of Journalism (ACJ) Entrance Exam 2020
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.