Chemistry Study Material – Study materialshared here is mainly for those students who are going to appear in upcoming engineering entrance exams. It is important to understand the theory, know about each important equation and laws and then have an in depth knowledge of problem solving. The chemistry study material given here helps accomplish all this in a comprehensive and accurate manner. Scroll down to get the notes and exercises along with the solutions of chapter Gas laws , Heat capacities , Van der wall’s etc.
Chemistry Study Material – Chapter 5
Candidates are advised to first go through the chapter in detail only then start solving the exercises and can read the overview provided below for the quick revision. The shared notes will help them in the checking the preparation level.
Chemistry Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams
Overview of the topics and important questions are given below along with their answers.
- State of Matter, Forces of Attraction and Thermal Energy
- Bexperimental Gal Law and Application of Ideal Gal Equation
- Dalton’s Law of Partial Pressure
- Grahm’s Law of Diffusion and Effusion
- Application of Concpet of Gasous State
- Kintetic Theory of Gaseous Law Maxwell Distributio of Speeds
- Collisions Among Gaseous Molecules
- Real Gas and Vander Walls Equation of State
- Compressibility Factor
- Boyle’s Tempreature Critical Phenomenon and Inversion Tempreature
- Heat Capacity
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply