Chemistry Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams – Students preparing for engineering entrance examinations, a firm understanding and rigorous practice of questions is essential to ace the exam. By studying the concept notes, explanation and examples of the chemistry topics of class 11 and 12, you can prepare well for your upcoming exams. The topics from which chemistry questions are asked in engineering entrance exams are broadly divided into the chapters as given here. Candidate must practise them for better understanding of the chapter. Along with the questions answers are also mentioned below.The chemistry study material given here helps accomplish all this in a comprehensive and accurate manner.
Chemistry Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams
Chemistry Study Material for Engineering Entrance Exams is given in 20 parts divided in chapters along with a revision article with important notes.
- Chapter 1 – States of Matter, Electrochemistry, Molar concept, etc.,
- Chapter 2 Oxidation and Reduction
- Chapter 3 – De Broglie, Heisenberg, Schrodinger equations, Planck’s Quantun Theory, etc.
- Chapter 4 Chemical bonds
- Chapter 5 – Gas laws, Heat capacities, Van der wall’s, etc.
- Chapter 6 Chemical Equilibrium
- Chapter 7 – Fundamentals of Acids, Bases and Ionic Equilibrium
- Chapter 8 Thermodynamics
- Chapter 9 Nitrogen Family
- Chapter 10 Chemical Reactions and different orders of reaction
- Chapter 11 Raoult’s law, Electrolytes, ΔTb-ΔTf – Kf, Van’t Hoff factor, etc.
- Chapter 12 Heat of reaction and its type, Calorimeter, Bond energy, Born Haber Cycle, Resonance Energy
- Chapter 13 Surface Chemistry
- Chapter 14 Structure of solids
- Chapter 15 Electrochemistry
- Chapter 16 Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes
- Chapter 17 IUPAC Nomenclature
- Chapter 18 Periodicity
- Chapter 19 Carbonyl compounds
- Combined Organic Chemistry
We urge you to first study the notes given in the introduction of each chapter and then try solving the chemistry problems given for practice. Once you have tried solving them, look up the answers, also given there. This way you can analyze your preparation and work your way ahead.
If you have any question related to any of the topics, please ask in comments.