IEMJEE 2021 Application Form – Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) Group has released the Application form for Phase 8 online. Candidate can apply by visiting the website i.e uem.edu.in. IEM Group invites applications for the Institute of Engineering & Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE ) for the candidates to take admission into B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ BPT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc./MBA courses that are offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering & Management (UEM). IEMJEE 2021 is an institute level exam and it is conducted in various phases. All the candidates can apply for IEMJEE 2021 Application Form as per their eligibility criteria. In order to learn more about IEMJEE 2021 Application Form read the article below.
Latest: IEMJEE 2021 Application Form for Phase 8 is available now, candidates can fill the form with the help of link provided below.
IEMJEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates have to first get registered on the official website before filling out the application form. The exam is conducted at various phases, candidates can choose the exam date, venue and schedule time as per their preference. Check the important dates related to IEMJEE 2021 Application Form below:
|IEMJEE 2021 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release date of IEMJEE 2021 Application Form||Available!|
|Phase 1 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||17 Feb – 14 Mar 2021|
|Phase 2 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||17 Mar – 11 Apr 2021|
|Phase 3 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||14 Apr – 16 May 2021|
|Phase 4 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||19 May – 27 Jun 2021|
|Phase 5 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||30 Jun – 14 Jul 2021|
|Phase 6 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||18 July 2021 – 31 July 2021|
|Phase 7 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||04 Aug – 20 Aug 2021|
|Phase 8 Exam Dates (Online from Home exam)||25 Aug – 12 Sep 2021|
Apply Here: Click here to fill the online IEMJEE 2021 Application Form for phase 8.
Official Website: uem.edu.in.
Do You Know ?
That for applying to the IEMJEE 2021 Application Form candidate don’t have to pay any application fee.
How to Fill IEMJEE 2021 Application Form?
The candidates who are looking forward to apply for the IEMJEE 2021 Application form can follow the steps given below:
- Step 1 – The candidates have to Click on the link provided above on this page.
- Step 2 – Then the official website will open up. The candidates are then supposed to Click on the ‘Apply for IEMJEE 2021’ button on the home page.
- Step 3 – You will be redirected to the page for IEMJEE 2020. Now click on the ‘Apply’ button as shown in the picture below:
- Step 4 – Now the candidates are supposed to enter the Name, Email Id and Phone in order to get registered The candidates should provide the valid email id as the Admit Card is sent via mail to the candidate’s registered Id.
- Step 5 – After the registration, candidates are supposed to fill out the application form.
- Step 6 – The candidates should enter all the details details correctly.
- Step 7 – Book the exam Slot by selecting your preferred venue, date and time for the Exam.
- Step 8 – Now after the form is filled the candidates can Submit the form.
- Step 9 – After the successful submission only the candidates will receive the Admit card as per the schedule on your mail or you can download it by clicking on the link for ‘Download Hall Tickets’ on the Registration Portal.
Note: There is no exam fee/ registration fee for IEMJEE 2021.
IEMJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates should abide to the eligibility criteria needed by the university for applying for IEMJEE 2021. There are various criteria needed, we have provided them below.
Nationality– The candidates both from India as well as Foreign origin can apply for the application form.
Educational Qualification for UG Programs– The candidates should have at least have passed class 10 and 12 exams and with marks not less than 50% aggregate and 60% for engineering courses and B Stat. Courses. The candidates whose results are awaiting or the ones who are appearing for the final examination of the qualifying exam are eligible for IEMJEE 2021, only things needed is that they should be able to show the documents at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification for PG Programs – The candidates should have 60% of aggregate graduation degree and 50% of marks for MBA courses. Awaiting candidates or who have appeared for the final semester of the last year exam are also eligible for IEMJEE 2021 provided that they can produce the document at the time of the admission
IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card
After filling out the Application Form, the IEMJEE 2021 Admit Card releases on the official website as per the schedule. You can get your Admit Card by any of the following ways –
- Logging with your Name and Guardian’s Email Id.
- IEM sends the Hall Ticket on candidate’s registered email Id as per the schedule.
Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examinations (IEMJEE) 2021 is an Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted in online mode. This exam is conducted by the Institute of Engineering and Management Group (IEM) to take admission into B.Tech/ BCA/ BBA/ BPT/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc./ MBA courses offered by IEM Group and University of Engineering & Management (UEM). The exam is being conducted in 4 phases with multiple time slots.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.