PU CET PG Application Form 2020 – PU has extended the last date of submission of application form. The Application Form has been released online on the official website of the University, which is, cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The candidates need to register first by providing valid details. On successful registration, applicants will receive a Login ID and Password. Deposit the fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip. Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information. For more information regarding PU CET PG Application Form 2020, check below.
Latest: The application form for PU CET PG 2020 has been extended now. Scroll down to apply.
PU CET PG Application Form 2020
Applicants should note that mere login id creation or remittance of fee does not mean that candidate has completed the online application form. Incomplete form are liable for rejection. Any application received after the last date will not be accepted. The important dates regarding PU CET PG Application Form 2020 are mentioned below, candidates can check below.
|PU CET PG 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form|
|Last date to submit the Application form to generate Bank Challan|
7 Sep 2020
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using|
website generated Challan
21 Sep 2020
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the|
information on the website
24 Sep 2020
|Issuance of Admit Card|
1 Oct 2020
|Candidates who do not complete their forms|
but have paid the requisite fee,
can complete their form by paying late fee of Rs. 500/- up to
7 Oct 2020
PU CET PG Application Form 2020 Fee
The application fee is provided below:
|SC /ST / PwD||Rs. 1088|
|Additional Subject||Rs. 575/- per additional subject|
Mode of Payment: Candidates are required to pay the application fee through Bank Challan or an available online mode. Candidates must note that application fee is non-refundable.
Steps To Apply For PU CET PG 2020
Interested candidates can follow the steps listed below to fill the application form of PU CET PG 2020.
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to provide the following information for registration:
- Date of Birth
- Valid and active email ID.
- Graduation Registration number.
- Graduation University
- Passing year
- Mobile Number
- Click on the submit button to save the details.
- On successful completion of Registration, the Application Number, login ID and Password will be provided to the candidate.
- Download the bank slip and deposit fee minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Step 2: After Depositing the Fee
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other important information as required.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock(confirm) the application form.
- An unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After submitting the information, take a printout of the application form.
PU CET PG 2020 Admit Card
The admit card/ hall ticket is made available in the online mode. Candidates must note that admit card will not be sent to them via post. It will be only available on the University website. Admit card will contain important details related to the exam like the exam center, date of examination, exam timings etc. It will be compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card on the day of examination. Candidates must retain their admit card till the admission process gets over.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.