The PU CET PG 2018 Application Form has been issued by the Panjab University. The applications is available in the online mode on the official website of the University, which is, cetpg.puchd.ac.in. The candidates need to register first by providing the valid details. On successful registration, applicants will receive a Login ID and Password. Deposit the fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip. Login and upload scanned photograph, signature, fill other important information.
The candidates who wish to avail the concession in the fee under the category SC/ST/PwD OR P.U. Class B/C Regular Employee must send the copy of a printout of their filled form along with the self-attested copy of Category Certificate/ Proforma for claiming 50% concession to P.U by registered post/speed post or by hand on or before the last date. Check more details on PU CET PG 2018 Application Form in the article below.
PU CET PG Application Form 2018
Applicants should note that mere login id creation or remittance of fee does not mean that candidate has completed the online application form. Incomplete form are liable for rejection. Any application received after the last date will not be accepted.
|Date of Availability of PU CET (PG) Application Form||09 Apr 2018
|Last date for submission of online application||08 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||19 May 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan||21 May 2018 (Upto 04:00 PM)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||23 May 2018|
|Correction for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||25 May 2018|
|SC/ST/PwD Category||Rs. 1050/-|
|For Additional Subject||Rs. 500/- per subject|
How to Apply Online?
Interested aspirants can apply for PUCET PG 2018 by following the steps given below:
Step 1: Registration
- Candidates need to provide the following information for registration:
- Date of Birth
- Valid and active email ID.
- Graduation Registration number.
- Graduation University
- Passing year
- Mobile Number
- Click on the submit button to save the details.
- On successful completion of Registration, the Application Number, login ID and Password will be provided to the candidate.
- Download the bank slip and deposit fee minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
Step 2: After Depositing the Fee
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and other important information as required.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock(confirm) the application form.
- An unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- After submitting the information, take a printout of the application form.