IIFT 2023 is being organized by NTA. NTA has opened the application form correction window for IIFT 2023 MBA IB entrance exam from 26 November to 30 November 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can edit form online at iift.nta.nic.in. Whereas, the exam date is 18 December 2022. And on the exam day, the timings will be 10 am to 12 noon. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam (IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam) is a University level MBA entrance exam. It is conducted by NTA for admission to MBA IB in IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata. Students who wish to appear in IIFT exam can get here the latest news and preparation material including exam date, registration, syllabus, exam pattern, question papers.
Latest – IIFT Application Form Correction Window 2023 has been opened. Get the link to edit form here
About the exam: IIFT 2023 is short for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam. It is an MBA entrance exam at the University level. Organized by NTA, IIFT is for admission to MBA IB.
- Previous Year Question Papers
- Application Form Correction
- City Allotment
- Admit Card
- Answer Key
- Response Sheet
- Exam Analysis
IIFT 2023 Exam Date
The IIFT 2023 exam date, registration release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of IIFT Exam 2023||Dates|
|Release of notification||Sep 2022|
|Release of IIFT registration 2023||30 Sep 2022|
|Last date to apply at iift.nta.nic.in||24 Nov 2022 (upto 5 pm)|
|Last date for payment of fee, online||24 Nov 2022 (upto 11:50 pm)|
|Application form correction window||26 to 30 Nov 2022|
|Display of city intimation slip||As per NTA|
|IIFT admit card 2023 release date||As per NTA|
|IIFT 2023 exam date||18 Dec 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||As per NTA|
|IIFT 2023 result date and time||As per NTA|
Candidates must keep checking iift.nta.nic.in for any changes in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam dates.
Important Downloads and Official Links
IIFT Exam 2023 Overview
|Aspects of the IIFT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||IIFT 2023|
|Full Form||Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam|
|Exam Organizing Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Level of Exam||University Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through IIFT||MBA IB|
|Colleges in which admission is through IIFT||IIFT Delhi, IIFT Kolkata|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Duration||2 hours|
|Types of Questions||Multiple choice Questions-Objective type|
|Total Number of Questions||TBA; Last year it was – 110|
|Subjects in Exam||Quantitative Analysis, Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning, General Awareness|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline|
IIFT 2023 Registration
The registration of IIFT 2023 is released by NTA.
IIFT 2023 registration – In order to apply for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam, candidates must first do registration at iift.nta.nic.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for IIFT 2023, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website iift.nta.nic.in.
- Then do registration for the IIFT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the IIFT 2023 registration.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the IIFT online registration.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the National Testing Agency.
Application fees –
IIFT 2023 Syllabus
The NTA releases the syllabus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. The IIFT syllabus is as follows.
- Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability
- Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation
- Quantitative Analysis
- General Awareness
IIFT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of IIFT 2023 is as follows.
- Mode: NTA will hold the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam as Computer Based Test.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – Multiple choice Questions-Objective type.
- Language of question paper: The IIFT question paper 2023 will be in these languages – English.
- Negative marking: Negative marking will be done to the tune of one third of the marks allotted to a question, for a wrong answer
Last year the distribution of questions was as follows
|Section||Name||No. of Questions||Marking Scheme||Max marks|
|Section 1||Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability||35||+3, -1||105|
|Section 2||Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30||+3, -1||90|
|Section 3||Quantitative Analysis||25||+3, -1||75|
|Section 4||General Awareness||20||+1.5, -0.5||30|
IIFT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of IIFT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
Educational qualification – Candidates can appear in this exam after Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline.
Minimum marks – They should have at least following marks : 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)..
Age limit – There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
For complete eligibility criteria, refer to official website iift.nta.nic.in and information brochure.
IIFT 2023 Admit Card
The admit card of IIFT 2023 is issued by National Testing Agency for those who have submitted registration.
- Release Date – The release date of IIFT admit card 2023 is as per decision of NTA. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the IIFT hall ticket at iift.nta.nic.in.
- How to download IIFT admit card 2023? – In order to download the admit card of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam, candidates need to access the IIFT 2023 login. Then login with the login credentials.
IIFT 2023 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the IIFT answer key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many MBA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of IIFT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – NTA releases the official answer key of IIFT 2023 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from iift.nta.nic.in.
IIFT 2023 Result
The result of IIFT 2023 is declared by the National Testing Agency as per the result date and time decided by them.
- IIFT 2023 result date and time – The result date and time for IIFT 2023 is decided by NTA. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam result is made available on the official website iift.nta.nic.in.
- How to check IIFT 2023 result – Candidates need to go to the official website iift.nta.nic.in and click on the relevant IIFT result / merit list 2023 link. Then, in case of IIFT 2023 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a IIFT 2023 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
MBA Admission in IIFT
Subscribe and Follow Aglasem for IIFT 2023 Latest News
For any queries or /clarifications, candidates can call NTA Help Desk at 011-40759000/011-6922770 or write to NTA at [email protected]
Qs 1. What is IIFT exam?
Qs 2. How can I apply for IIFT 2023?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam for academic session 2023-24 by filling the registration. Visit iift.nta.nic.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for IIFT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Master of Business Administration (International Business) Entrance Exam?
Ans 3. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the IIFT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is iift.nta.nic.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.