IIFT 2022 – IIFT 2022 shortlisted candidates list for interview along with schedule has been released at iift.ac.in. Earlier, NTA has released the IIFT 2022 result at ntaresults.nic.in. Whereas, IIFT 2022 exam for admission to the MBA (IB) 2022-24 was held on December 05 & 23, 2021. The admission of candidates in the MBA (International Business) programme for the academic session 2022 is done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the written examination. The further selected candidates will then be eligible to appear for the Essay write-up, Group Discussion, and Interview. IIFT has campuses at Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. Scroll down to get complete details of IIFT 2022 MBA Exam.
– IIFT 2022 shortlisted candidates list for interview along with schedule has been released. Scroll down to check it.
– IIFT 2022 result has released. Click here to check it.
Note important dates and events of IIFT 2022 exam which is being held for MBA IB admissions.
|IIFT 2022||Important Dates|
|Availability of IIFT 2022 online application form||02 Sep 2021|
|Closing date to submit application form||15 Oct 2021 (Up to 05:00|
|Last date of successful transaction of fee||15 Oct 2021 (Up to 11:50|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||17-26 Oct 2021|
|Last date to opt for centre change||To be announced|
|Submission of Application form for NRIs/Foreign||15 Jan- 15 March 2022|
|Download IIFT 2022 admit card for MBA entrance exam||27 Nov 2021|
|IIFT 2022 MBA IB exam date||05 Dec 2021|
23 Dec 2021 – 7 City
|Provisional answer key||05 Jan 2022|
|Answer Key Objection last date||08 Jan 2022|
|Interview schedule||12,13,18, 19, 20, 21 and 22 Apr 2022|
Latest News on IIFT 2022
NTA has released a public notice on January 05, 2022 regarding display of questions, marked responses and provisional answer keys of the Entrance Exam for admission to the MBA (IB) 2022-24 of IIFT which was held by NTA on 5th Dec & 23 Dec 2021, Click here.
IIFT 2022 Shortlisted Candidates List for Interview
IIFT has released the shortlisted candidates list for interview. It has released in PDF format along with interview schedule. The direct link to check the shortlisted candidates list for interview is provided below.
Shortlisted Candidates List: Click here to check the IIFT 2022 Shortlisted Candidates List for Interview.
IIFT 2022 Result
IIFT has released the result on the basis of the verified answer keys. Raw marks obtained by the candidates will be converted to NTA score (percentile). NTA score of a candidate indicates the percentage of candidates that has scored EQUAL TO OR BELOW the raw marks secured by the candidate. NTA score is not an aggregate or average of the NTA score of individual Section. NTA score is not the same as percentage of marks obtained. List of shortlisted candidates for the second round of admission process of MBA (IB ) 2022-24 will be displayed on IIFT website iift.edu
IIFT Eligibility Criteria 2022
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with minimum 50% marks [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PwD) categories] (worked out on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in all the papers)
• Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
• There is no age limit for appearing in this examination.
Eligibility for Foreign National and NRI
• Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration with minimum 50% marks.
• Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2022.
• In order to qualify as an international candidate for the purpose of applying to IIFT entrance exam, a candidate should have been (expected to be) resident outside India for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021 and be outside India during the IIFT examination window. The Indian nationals who are living, working, studying abroad should produce with the application a certificate from the Indian Embassy / High Commission /Consulate of the country where the candidate is currently based, stating that the candidate has been resident in that country continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on 31st December 2021.
• Foreign Nationals need to have a valid passport/travel document from a country other than India. The Foreign Nationals/ NRI who are present in India at the time of IIFT entrance test are required to take the entrance examination.
• The candidate should produce Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score which should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. GMAT taken before 1st January 2020 is not valid.
• If the candidate has appeared for any MBA entrance examination for the academic year 2022-23 in India such as CAT /XAT /IIFT, etc., he /she is not eligible to apply as Foreign Nationals/NRI Candidate . Candidates are required to give the undertaking for the same
• NRI-Sponsored candidates and Children of NRIs are not considered under this category.
• Applications of Foreign Nationals under Self-financing Scheme should be routed through the Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Education, Government of India and should be received by the Institute latest by 15 March 2022. They must send a copy of their valid GMAT score with the application.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
IIFT 2022 application form was available till October 15, 2021 at official website. Check eligibility criteria before applying.
Steps to fill Application form
- Step-1: Visit IIFT website (www.iift.edu).
- Step-2: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and Mobile No.
- Step-3: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-4: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph (file size: 10 kb – 200 kb), Candidate’s Signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb) and Copy of Certificate indicating Category and/or Subcategory, as applicable. (PwD) (file size: 50kb -300kb). All documents uploaded should be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-5: Pay fee using ICICI/PAYTM Payment Gateway through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / PAYTM and keep proof of fee paid. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee then the transaction is cancelled, and amount will be refunded to the candidate’s account. However, the candidate has to make another transaction, in case the Confirmation Page is not generated.
- Step-6: Download save and print copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee and keep copies safely for future reference
|General / OBC||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC / ST / PWD /Transgender||Rs. 1000/-|
|Foreign Nationals / NRIs||US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-|
|Answer key obection||Rs. 200 per question|
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
The IIFT E-Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfillment of the eligibility conditions. The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Time as indicated in their E-Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear at the examination centre, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card. In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
IIFT MBA(IB)-2022 will be conducted in English Medium in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only.
IIFT 2022 Exam Centre
IIFT 2022 examination will be held at the following cities, provided there are sufficient numbers of candidates in the city.
IIFT Answer Key and Question Paper 2022
The NTA will display Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website nta.ac.in, ifft.nta.nic.in to provide an opportunity to the candidates to challenge the Answer Key. The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for three days. The Candidates will be given an opportunity to make a challenge online against the Answer Key on payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 200/- per question challenged as processing charges. The NTA will also display the question paper attempted by the candidate for all the candidates on the NTA website prior to declaration of result. The recorded responses are likely to be displayed for three days.
Display of Recorded Responses
The NTA will display the recorded responses and Question Paper attempted by the candidates on the NTA website iift.nta.nic.in prior to declaration of result. The recorded responses are likely to be displayed for three days.
IIFT 2022 Cut Off
To qualify the written examiantion of IIFT 2022, the candidates need to obtain minimum cut off marks in each section. The Institute has mentioned that there will be a section cut off, which means, only those candidates can qualify for the next stage of the admission who will secure marks above the sectional cut off.
The cut off for IIFT 2022 is not yet available, however, the candidates can refer to the expected cut off which has been prepared on the basis of the exam analysis.
|S. No.||Section||No. of Questions||IIFT 2022 Expected Cut Off||Previous Year Cut off for IIFT||Remarks|
|I||Reading Comprehension||16||2.5-2.75||2.69||RC was slightly tough than last year, hence the cut off may dip by 01 marks|
|II||Verbal Ability||20||3.25-3.5||3.35||Likewise, for Verbal Ability, it was slightly tough than last year, hence the cut off may dip by 01 marks|
|III||Quantitative Aptitude||20||3-3.25||3.01||QA was also tougher in comparison to last year. The cutoff mat dip by 01 marks this year|
|IV||Data Interpretation||20||0.75||0.25||DI was the easiest of them all, hence, the cut off shall increase|
|V||Logical Reasoning||20||4-4.5||5.67||LR got mixed reviews, however, the majority said that it was the toughest, hence, it is expected that the cut off may dip by 02 marks|
|VI||General Awareness||18||0.82||0.82||The difficulty level of GK was very much same as last year, hence, the expected cut off shall be same|
IIFT 2022 Syllabus
IIFT 2022 syllabus indicates topics from which questions will be asked in entrance exam, which are as follows.
- English grammar
- General knowledge
- Current affairs
- Logical reasoning
- Data interpretation
- Quantitative analysis
Preparation for IIFT entrance exam can go simultaneously with other that for other MBA entrance exams. Books for IIFT 2022 entrance exams can be referred to practice past year paper questions.
- Grade A by NAAC with CGPA score of 3.53.
- Ranked 23rd by NIRF in 2018.
- Super League 1 in Best B-School Ranking 2017 by Business Standard.
- A+++ which is highest B-School rating by Business Management Chronicle 2016.
- Number 2 in Top Government B-Schools of India by GHRDC CSR B School Survey 2016.
- Top 10 bussiness school In India.
- Ranked 6 under best Government Universities in India by India Today in 2018.
- Ranked 9 in India’s Best B-School by Business Today – MDRA survey 2017
IIFT 2022 Reservations
Reservation of seats in IIFT for the MBA (IB) 2022-24 course are as follows:
- 15% of the seats are reserved for the category Scheduled Caste (SC),
- 7.5% for the category Scheduled Tribe (ST) and
- 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the “Non Creamy layer” (OBC-NCL).
- 10% of the seats are reserved for Category General-Economically Weaker Section (GEN-EWS),
- Each category will have 5% reservations for Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) – About
- IIFT offers several programs including PhD, Diploma, Certificate.
- MBA in International Business at IIFT Delhi and Kolkata are flagship programs.
- Institute holds entrance exam for MBA IB admissions on yearly basis. More than 62,000 students apply for it.
- Placements at institute are 100%. 4 Students of IIFT were offered US$150,000 p.a. packages in 2016-18 batch.
IIFT Delhi Campus
Campus of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade in Delhi is in Qutab Institutional Area. It is built over an area of 6.5 acres.
IIFT Kolkata Campus
It became functional in 2006 in East Kolkata. Area covered by Kolkata IIFT campus is 7 acres.
IIFT Kakinada Campus
Government of Andhra Pradesh has given a land of 25 acres to IIFT. Campus will be similar to that in Delhi and Kolkata. IIFT will function on rented premises in Kakinada subject to approval of UGC.
Placement Record of IIFT MBA IB
Placement Cell of IIFT guides and assists two year full time MBA IB students to secure good jobs. Several alumni hold reputed positions in top companies in world.
2018 Placement Stats
- 4 Students got US$150,000 p.a. plus salary package.
- 7 Students gotUS$80,000 p.a. plus salary package.
- The average compensation offered to the IIFT students this year went as high as 19.23 LPA per annum, with the domestic average standing at 18.27 LPA.
- A total of 31 students were placed in International Business roles.
- 93 PPOs were made in comparison to 74 last year
- Highest international salary package is US$ 1.5 LPA.
- Highest domestic salary package is INR 29 LPA.
- More than 20 International offers were made.
- 93 Pre Placement Offers were made.
IIFT MBA International Business 2022-24
MBA (International Business) is a six trimester general management programme with a focus on International Business for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for trained personnel in the field of International Business Management. Developments in the international market on the one hand and the consequential impact of the same on India’s domestic market on the other, call for an increasingly professional approach and sensitivity to international business environment.
|Core Courses||Elective Courses|
|Electives with IB focus||General electives|
- Comprehensive Viva
- Foreign Language (French / Spanish / Mandarin)
- Research / Live Project
- Sea Port Visit
- Social Awareness Programme
- Summer Project
IIFT MBA IB Fee Structure 2022
As per previous year
- Annual tuition fee: Rs 8,35,000 which can be paid in three instalments.
- Other charges: Rs 32,500 for first year, Rs 22,500 for second year.
- SC, ST, PwD students get 50% concession on tuition fee.
- Foreign/NRI: Will pay tuition fee with other charges in single instalment. Fee is US$ 30,000 per year, and other charges of Rs 32,500 for first year and Rs 22,500 for second year.
IIFT 2022 MBA Entrance Exam Pattern
- Question type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Mode of exam: Written
- Language of paper: English
- Total time duration: 120 minutes
There will be questions on English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis in IIFT 2022 MBA IB entrance exam. Anything more on this such as number of questions from each section and so on can only be discerned from past year papers. An analysis of past year IIFT exam pattern is given below.
|Section number||Section name||Total questions||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Section 1||General awareness||25||0.5||12.5|
|Section 2 – Part 1||Reading comprehension||16||1||16|
|Section 2 – Part 2||English usage||20||0.75||15|
|Section 3||Quantitative ability||20||1||20|
|Section 4 – Part 1||Logical reasoning||22||0.75||16.5|
|Section 4 – Part 2||Data interpretation||20||1||20|
There was negative marking of one-third of mark allotted to that question for incorrect answers.
MBA IB 2022-24 Admission Process
Components of IIFT 2022 MBA IB admission: Written Test, Group Discussion, Writing Skills Assessment and Interview.
- IIFT will hold entrance exam on December 05, 2018. It will be a 2 hour written exam in 20 cities in India.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade will fix cutoff in written exam to select students for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview.
- Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview will be held in January / February 2022 at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. Students who opt for Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Guwahati, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam as centres for written test need to select one of the above-specified centres for Writing Skills Assessment, GD and Interview.
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
Candidates can able to download the admit card from the official website. On the scheduled date, IIFT shall upload admit cards of applicants which they can download by logging in. Open soft copy of IIFT 2022 admit card and print it on a plain white sheet of paper. Read instructions in it and adhere to them. Reach exam center by 9 AM on the day of the exam with one of following documents.
- Election I-Card
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- College I-Card
IIFT MBA IB Cut Offs
Decided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, cut offs will be announced after result. Check here the IIFT Cut Off of past year for each section and minimum marks category wise.
|Test||Section cut off|
|Verbal ability and Reading comprehension||8.75|
|Logical reasoning and Data interpretation||8.68|
The candidates who have cleared all the sectional cut offs and obtained minimum marks are shortlisted for the second round of selection process. Minimum marks overall is as given below category wise.
|SC / ST / PH||38.50|
IIFT offers several programs. A list of them is given below.
- Ph.D. Programme at Delhi and Kolkata.
- Two-year MBA (International Business) at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Two Years & Six Months MBA (International Business) Weekend at New Delhi and
- Two-year MBA (International Business) at Dar-es-Salaam (Tanzania).
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business at New Delhi and Kolkata.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing at New Delhi.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Finance at New Delhi.
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in International Business – Hybrid (through HUGHES
- Communication Ltd.).
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma Programme in International Business Strategy – Hybrid
- (thru NIIT Imperia).
- Post Graduate Certificate Programme in International Business and Finance- Hybrid (thru
- TECH Mahindra).
- Certificate Programme in Export Import Management: On campus and Hybrid.
- Certificate Programme in Global Trade Logistics and Operations at New Delhi.
Official Website: www.tedu.iift.ac.in
For more details, candidates can download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.