Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites online applications for MBA IB 2019-2021. There are 3 separate links for IIFT Registration – General students, SC / ST / PWD / OBC NCL, and Foreign nationals / NRI candidates. Candidates can click on the appropriate link for an application form and apply online. Candidates must read eligibility criteria and instructions for IIFT 2019 Registration before they apply. Those who apply within deadline can download admit card of IIFT 2019 MBA IB entrance exam as per schedule. Get here complete details of IIFT MBA IB Registration 2019-2021.
IIFT 2019 Registration
Important instructions to note before proceeding to fill IIFT 2019 Application Form:
- General candidates who will pay application fee using credit / debit card can submit IIFT 2019 Application Form online. They need not send hard copy of form.
- General candidates who pay fee using DD will have to send DD along with IIFT 2019 Application Form within 10 days of online registration. Write name and application number on backside of DD. Send application form of IIFT MBA IB 2019-2021 along with DD to Section Officer(Admissions), Section Officer(Admissions), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B- 21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016, Ph. 011-3914 7213.
- SC / ST / PWD / OBC NCL candidates have to send print out of IIFT 2019 Application Form along with self attested copy of caste certificate.
- FN / NRI candidates must note that relevant eligibility criteria and make sure they have documents to back their claim.
The candidates must submit application form before the laps of the deadline, which can be checked from the table below.
|Availability of IIFT 2019 online application form||06 Aug 2018|
|Closing date to submit application form|
|Last date for Foreign and NRI applicants to apply and submit
|15 Feb 2019|
|IIFT MBA IB entrance exam will be held on||2 Dec 2018|
- Click here to apply online for IIFT 2019 Application Form for new candidates.
- Click here for IIFT 2019 Applicant Login.
Official website: iftadmissions.net.in.
The candidates should take note of the application fee before submitting the application form. The fee amount is as given below and along with it, the medium to submit the fee are also mentioned.
Fee amount for IIFT 2019 Application Form is as given in the table below:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs 1650|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs 825|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates||US$ 85 / Rs 5500|
How To Fill IIFT 2019 Application Form? – Explained
Step-1: Primary Registration
Firstly, candidates need to fill all the information and the captch code that are asked in the primary registration section.
Once after candidates have completed the primary registration section, press the submit button given at the end of the primary registration section page.
Step-2: Log-In again
After completing the primary registration the next step is to log in again as without which the application filling process will be incomplete. To do so click on the continue button given below.
Once you have done the log in again, you will be re-directed to the final detail filling page where all the information needs to be filled to apply the form online.
Step-3: Details Filling
Once you have finished doing the re-login session, continue to the details filling section. One by one fill all the information carefully and correctly. Finally submit the application form once done and revised all the information that you have filled.
Step-4: Applicant Login
Candidates who are filling the application form have to follow the next step that is login process this will finally make the application submission confirmed, leaving you with the next step of payment.
Step-5: Fee Payment
After the above step, the candidates will have to submit the application fee. The mode and amount of the application fee is given above and the candidates submit it in the prescribed format only.
Step-6: Uploading of Images
When the fee amount will be paid, the candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature. The specification for photo and signature are as below:
- It should be in .jpg / .jpeg format only
- The file size should not be more than 50kb each
Step-7: Downloading the Confirmation Page
Once all the details are submitted, the filled-in application form will be displayed. The candidates are advised to download it and secure a copy of it for future use.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.