Indian Institute of Foreign Trade invites online applications for MBA IB 2022-2024. Candidates can click on the appropriate link for an application form and apply online. The Entrance exam will be conducted on December 05, 2021. Candidates must read eligibility criteria and instructions for IIFT 2022 Registration before they apply. Those who apply within deadline can download admit card of IIFT 2022 MBA IB entrance exam as per schedule. Get here complete details of IIFT MBA IB Registration 2022-2024.
Latest – IIFT 2022 Application form was over on October 15, 2021. The Exam is scheduled on December 05, 2021. Scroll below to apply.
IIFT 2022 Registration
The candidates must submit application form before the laps of the deadline, which can be checked from the table below.
|Availability of IIFT 2022 online application form||02 Sep 2021|
|Closing date to submit application form||15 Oct 2021|
|Last date for Foreign and NRI applicants to apply and submit|
|15 Jan- 15 March 2022|
|IIFT MBA IB entrance exam will be held on||05 Dec 2021|
Official website: iftadmissions.net.in.
The candidates should take note of the application fee before submitting the application form. The fee amount is as given below and along with it, the medium to submit the fee are also mentioned.
Fee amount for IIFT 2022 Application Form is as given in the table below:
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 2500/-|
|SC/ST/PH candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|Foreign National/NRI/Children of NRI candidates||US$ 200 / Rs. 15,000/-|
- Apply Online: Click here to Apply for IIFT MBA Admission 2021 by Indian Candidates.
- Click here to sign in for filling of Application form
How To Fill IIFT 2022 Application Form? – Explained
Instructions for filling Online Application Form:
- Log on to NTA website https://iift.nta.nic.inand click on the “Apply Online”button under Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT MBA(IB) 2022-24
- Download Information Bulletin and Replica of Application Form. Read these carefully to ensure your eligibility and acquaint yourself with the requirements for submission of Online Application Form.
- Step-1: Apply for Online Registration using unique Email ID and MobileNo.
- Step-2: Complete Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application No.
- Step-3: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Photograph, Signature and category/caste certificate in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-4: Make payment of fee through ICICI/ PAYTM Payment Gateway (Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking/UPI) and keep proof of fee paid.
- Download save and print copy of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee for your record and future reference.
- For submission of Online Application Form, Steps 1 to 4 must be completed. All Steps are mandatory.
- The final submission of Online Application Form will remain incomplete if step 2 and step 3 are not followed through. Such Online Application Forms would stand rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- Candidate will get Application Number and One Time Password (OTP) message through e-mail and SMS for submission of Online Application Form. (Future Login will be allowed only with the Application Number and Password, so these must be preserved)
- Download, save and print four copies of the Confirmation Page for your record and future reference.
Step-1: Primary Registration
Firstly, candidates need to fill all the information and the captcha code that are asked in the primary registration section.
Once after candidates have completed the primary registration section, press the submit button given at the end of the primary registration section page.
Step-2: Log-In again
After completing the primary registration the next step is to log in again as without which the application filling process will be incomplete. To do so click on the continue button given below.
Once you have done the log in again, you will be re-directed to the final detail filling page where all the information needs to be filled to apply the form online.
Step-3: Details Filling
Once you have finished doing the re-login session, continue to the details filling section. One by one fill all the information carefully and correctly. Finally submit the application form once done and revised all the information that you have filled.
Step-4: Applicant Login
Candidates who are filling the application form have to follow the next step that is login process this will finally make the application submission confirmed, leaving you with the next step of payment.
Step-5: Fee Payment
After the above step, the candidates will have to submit the application fee. The mode and amount of the application fee is given above and the candidates submit it in the prescribed format only.
Step-6: Uploading of Images
When the fee amount will be paid, the candidates will have to upload the photograph and signature. The specification for photo and signature are as below:
- It should be in .jpg / .jpeg format only
- The file size should not be more than 50kb each
Step-7: Downloading the Confirmation Page
Once all the details are submitted, the filled-in application form will be displayed. The candidates are advised to download it and secure a copy of it for future use.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.