IIFT Result 2018-2019 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has released IIFT Scorecard 2019. It has been released online, at tedu.iift.ac.in. Link to download it is given below. To download it, roll number and date fof birth is required. IIFT merit list was declared on January 15, 2019. Candidates who have qualified as per IIFT Result 2019, will now be called for GD, WAT, and PI Round as per IIFT Result. The GD, WAT, PI shall be held in Feb 2019 for admission in IIFT Kolkata and Delhi. To know more about IIFT Result 2019, candidates can keep reading.
IIFT Result 2018-2019
The selection process of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) included a written examination, followed by Group Discussion (GD), Written Ability Test (WAT), and Personal Interview (PI). The final result of IIFT 2019 is announced after all the rounds are over.The dates for the announcement of result has not been announced yet. Candidates can check other important dates related to IIFT Result 2018 from below.
|IIFT Result 2019||Dates|
|IIFT 2019 Entrance Exam held on||02 Dec 2018|
|IIFT 2019 Result declaration||15 Jan 2019|
|The scorecard of IIFT released on||24 Jan 2019|
|Selection Process (GD / WAT / PI)||Feb 2019|
|IIFT 2019 Final Result declaration||Mar-Apr 2019|
How to Prepare For IIFT GD / SA / PI
The qualifying candidates of IIFT 2019, will be called for:
- Group Discussion
- Written Ability Test
- Personal Interview
Things to keep in mind while preparing for the interview of IIFT 2018
Group Discussion: GD for IIFT is not about shouting at the top of your voice to state your point but is about displaying perspective and correct facts. Each candidate gets 1 min to speak on the given topic and then the open for discussion is held. Excelling in that 1 min is half the work done. hence, you must know all the facts about the topic.
There is no particular list of topics which you can prepare. However, reading news, expert views, and editorials and current affairs will keep you updated. Try to have a structure in mind about the topic. Candidates should take time and make valid arguments backed by facts and data to get brownie points in the GD.
Some of the GD Topics Asked in Past Are As Follows:
- Is India’s demographic dividend underutilized?
- Mirror mirror on the wall, my Instagram is the fairest among all – Social Media versus Real Life
- Is India becoming a refugee hub?
Written Ability Test (WAT): This section is all about writing ability. Reading and writing will help in cracking section. Make sure your grammar is good and every sentence makes sense. Reading good articles and books will naturally improve English but practicing writing will help building the flow.
Some of the WAT Topics Are As Follows:
- You will face your greatest opposition when you are closer to your greatest miracle.
- Flipkart and Snapdeal Merger – A New Dimension in Indian E-Commerce.
- Don’t get intimidated by things you don’t know. Use it as your strength and think differently.
- How can the internet help in boosting the Indian Economy?
Personal Interview: There is no preparation strategy for PI. Prepare your resume well, be ready with some expected questions like “Why MBA?” and “Tell me about yourself”. Be honest and open in the Interview and just be yourself. The interview would be the test of your confidence and attitude.
IIFT Placements: The last batch of 288 got a total of 93 pre-placements. 110 companies visited the campus and the process wrapped with 94 placements. The usual average placement of IIFT is 19 to 20 lakhs and the highest recorded International package was for $150,000. Whereas, the domestic package is for Rs 29 Lakh.
How to Check IIFT 2019 Result?
The result of IIFT will be first announced as a merit list, which will be a PDF. Then, the Institute will release IIFT scorecard, through the login. The process to check both is as follows:
How to Check IIFT 2019 Result PDF?
- Worry not about founding the IIFT Result pdf, we will upload it on this page. You can simply access it from here.
- The PDF contains Roll Number, Application Number, and Name of the qualified candidates.
- Search your details on it. You can use ctrl+f option to do so.
If your name is in the pdf, then you are eligibility for GD, SA, PI round.
How to Download IIFT 2019 Scorecard?
- Access the link for downloading the scorecard of IIFT given on this page.
- The login for IIFT Result will look as shown below and candidates need to enter Registration Number and Password to open it.
- In the dashboard, the option to print the IIFT 2019 scorecard will be displayed.
Details in IIFT Scorecard 2019
The scorecard of IIFT will display:
- Maximum Marks – in Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, General Awareness, and Total
- Sectional cut-offs – in these subjects
- Marks obtained – in each subject
- Total percentile score
IIFT 2019 Cut Off
IIFT announces the cut off of the examination along with the scorecard. The cut off is provided overall and section wise. Candidates can check the expected cut off for IIFT 2019, compared with previous year cut off, from the table below:
|Category||Expected Cut Off||Previous year Cutoff|
|General||45 – 50||48.5|
|SC||35 – 40||38.5|
|OBC||40 – 45||43.5|
|ST||25 – 30||27.17|
Last year’s sectional cut off
|Category||Previous Year Sectional Cut Off|
IIFT 2019 Fee
The candidates will get to know the exact tuition fee amount and other charges via the offer letter. The candidates will get final offer letter in March / April 2019. However, the last year’s fee amount were:
- Annual Tuition Fee – Rs. 8,35,000 which could be paid in three installments.
- Other Charges – Rs. 32,500 for 1st Year and Rs. 22,500 for 2nd Year.
SC, ST and PWD category got concession of 50%.
IIFT provided Needs Based Scholarship. Under it, institute pays interest for education load of 27 months taken from any bank. The candidates eligible for these are those candidates, whose family income is below Rs. 4.5 lakh per year.
If you have any questions regarding IIFT 2019 Result or the process ahead, ask us in comment below.