Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara admits students to the M.Tech programme in Computer Sciences & Engineering. The selection of the candidates is made on the basis of their performance in Written Exam and Interview subject to their eligibility. Candidates seeking admission to the M.Tech course shall take part in IIIT Vadodara M.Tech Admission 2017. Read all important details about Application Form, Eligibility, Written Exam etc on this page.
IIIT Vadodara M.Tech 2017
M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering programme is designed such that the students can complete it based on advanced coursework along with minor and a major project. The students interested to pursue a research-oriented career are provided with an option to take up thesis work for a year in place of projects. The process of admission for IIIT Vadodara Admission 2017 shall take place as per the schedule given below.
Schedule of events for IIIT Vadodara M.Tech 2017
|Online application website opens on||28 Mar 2017|
|Online application deadline|
|Signed PDF along with DD should reach IIITV on or before|
|Announcement of short listed candidates for Admission Test||01 May 2017|
|Admission Process||16-18 May 2017|
|Announcement of Results||19 May 2017|
|Confirmation of admission by candidates||12 Jun 2017|
|Registration and document verification at IIITV campus for candidates with a confirmed offer||27 Jul 2017|
|Orientation program||28 Jul 2017|
|Commencement of Academic session for Autumn 2017-18||31 Jul 2017|
The candidates are required to fill the online application form available at the website of IIIT Vadodara and send the printed and signed copy to the authorities for the final submission. The candidates may note that filling only online form will be taken as incomplete registration. To reduce the efforts of the candidates, we have provided the direct link to access the online application form below.
The candidates are required to submit the application fee of Rs 500/- in form of Demand Draft in the name of Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara payable at Gandhinagar.
Instructions for Application Form
- Candidates shall visit the official website for admissions of IIIT-V (pgadmissions.iiitvadodara.ac.in) OR use the link provided above.
- Read the instruction and click ‘Next’ button to start the application process.
- Enter the Personal Details such as Name, Father’s Name, Gender, DoB etc.
- Provide the Contact Details such as Email, Postal Address & Contact number and Click ‘Next’.
- Enter the Demand Draft Number, Issuing Bank, Amount. and Click ‘Next’.
- Fill in the GATE details such GATE Reg No., Year, Discipline, AIR, GATE Score etc. and Click ‘Next’.
- Provide the Higher Educational Details such as Degree Name, university, Percentage, Year of passing etc and Click ‘Next’.
- At the end, you can also provide a link to your CV (if any) and Click ‘Submit’
- A system generated PDF will be sent to the Email Id.
- The candidate is required to send a signed copy of the PDF and the DD to the address given below.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Vadodara
IIITV – Gandhinagar Campus
Block no. 9,
Government Engineering College,
- Candidates are advised to write their name and the program applied for at the back side of the DD. The institute takes no responsibility for loss of DD in transit.
- The application will not be processed if the signed copy of the PDF and DD are not received by the registrar’s office.
Before applying for IIIT Vadodara M.Tech Admission 2017, the candidate must read the eligibility criteria as prescribed by IIIT Vadodara. The candidates found ineligible at any point during the admission process shall NOT be considered for the admission. The eligibility criteria as prescribed by the IIIT Vadodara has been briefed below.
- Minimum Qualification
B.Tech./B.E. in CS, IT, EC and related areas or M.Sc. in CS/IT/STAT/MATH
The aggregate marks in the qualifying degree should not be less than 60% or equivalent as per the norm set by the degree awarding institute/university.
GATE – Computer Science/Electronics Communication Qualified
The candidates appearing for the final semester/year examinations of the qualifying degree in 2017 may also apply to the respective programmes. The admission is subject to the condition that, if admitted, they should submit a provisional degree certificate or any other proof of completion of requirements for the award of the degree by 29th September 2017.
Final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s academic performance, GATE score, performance in written exam and interview.
On approval by the Chairman of the Academic Council, the Registrar will issue admission letters to the candidates. Candidates will be required to deposit the prescribed fee on or before the specified date.
IIIT Vadodara will publish the list of Candidates who will be short-listed for direct counselling – M.Tech. in CSE – 2017-18. If your name will be present in the list, you will receive a mail and a call letter by post. In case you have any query related to the admission process, kindly revert back to [email protected] List of candidates can be checked through the link provided below.
For any queries related to admission process or to know the status of your application, kindly mail to
PhD in Engineering
Prof. Jignesh Bhatt
Email: [email protected]
PhD in Sciences
Prof. Dhirendra Sinha
Email: [email protected]