JUET 2021 – Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2021 first merit list of open categories for UG Courses is available from October 18, 2021. JUET Exam shall not be conducted this year, due to the ongoing situation of the pandemic and for admission to various programs of the University of Jammu, Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2021-22. Admission will be made based on academic merit. Candidates can complete Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2021 such as the application form, JUET exam pattern, fee details, etc., on this page.
Latest – Jammu University has released the first merit list for UG Programme. Click here to check it.
Jammu University conducts the Entrance Test for admission to various PG and UG courses at the University of Jammu / Offsite campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can check the complete detail related to the Entrance test and admission on this page below.
Schedule for JUET 2021 is given below.
|Date of Notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET)||09 Sep 2021|
|Commencement of the filling of the Online JUET application form on the website||10 Sep 2021|
|Last date for filling up of the Online JUET application form (Without late Fee)||05 Oct 2021|
|Last date for filling up of the Online JUET application form (With late Fee of Rs.130)||07 Oct 2021|
|Application correction window||08 & 09 Oct 2021|
|Schedule-II for Merit Lists|
|Display of 1st Menit List (Open Category)||18 Oct 2021|
|Display of 2nd Meit List (Open Category), if required||21 Oct 2021|
|Display of 3rd Merit List (Open Category -If required) & 1st Merit List||25 Oct 2021|
|Display of 2″ Merit List for Reserved|
Categories Except Achievement Categories
|27 Oct 2021|
JUET 2021 Notification
JUET has released a notification regarding Application Form for Admission in various UG courses. Those candidate who want to take admission in Jammu University and Affliated college have to apply online from September 10, 2021. Last date to Apply is September 22, 2021. This year no enteance exam will be conducted due to Pandemic. Merit List will be prepared on the basis of Academic merits.
Click here to download the Notification for Admission To The UG Programme.
JUET Application Form 2021
Online Registration/ Application process of JUET 2021 available online at the official website at juet.in. Interested and Eligible candidates will be able to apply for admission at Jammu University for various courses through Entrance Test. The link for the same will also be provided below, candidates can check for the same.
Application Form: Click here to fill the Online JUET Application form 2021.
Application Fee for the Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) to be charged from each candidate is Rs.850/- for all categories exception SC/ST category where the fee is Rs. 730/- If any candidate want to take admission in Self-financing course then they will have to pay extra fee of Rs. 730/-.
Mode of Payment: Through Jammu & Kashmir Bank Challan/ E-Banking (Credit / Debit Card).
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates will be required to apply online exclusively through the website: http://www.juetonline.in. Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details. The candidates are required to pay the requisite fee at any of the designated Branch* of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline or online (Debit/ Credit Card) mode. The applicants are requested to positively collect hardcopy of JUET-2020 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan or online mode (Debit/ Credit Card), the process for the online application would be completed.
- NOTE: An application would be rejected if the payment is not deposited within the specified time period and in such cases admit card shall not be issued.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should have read the notification and prospectus carefully. The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
- Before starting registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application online.
- One candidate can submit only one application. If more than one application is submitted, it will lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidate.
- Applicant should have filled the details/inputs in the Online Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of Online Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field/inputs mentioned in the application form. Name of the Applicant, father’s name, etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Matriculation mark sheet/certificate. Any change/alteration found/detected later, may lead to his / her disqualification.
- The applicants should note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application would be considered as final and no change/alteration/ modification would be allowed/entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number would be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with the password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form. The applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- Mode of Payment:- The Application fee is already prescribed under the Payment of Fee link. The applicants have to approach the designated branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and deposit the entrance fee through Payment Challan generated during the online filling of JUET application form OR online (Debit/Credit Card). The applicants are requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET-2020 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of requisite fee. The applicant can check his/her status of payment at the website http://www.juet.in after 3 – 4 working days after the payment of the fee.
- The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the On-line Application are advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the bank for any future reference.
- The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they are required to be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. His/her candidature /admission will be summarily rejected/ terminated if any false/incorrect information is found/detected at any stage. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the CheckBox about this Declaration at the end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.
The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
Post Graduate (PG) Programmes: Biochemistry (Self-Financing), Biotechnology (NRI/Self-Financing), Botany, Buddhist Studies, Chemistry, Commerce (M.Com), Computer Science & IT (MCA), Dogri, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Applied Geology, Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics), Hindi, History, Home Science (Human Dev.), Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course), Information Technology ( M.Sc IT), Kashmiri, Law (LL.B – 3 Year Professional), M.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, Mathematics, Microbiology (Self-Financing Course), Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course), Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology.
Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programmes: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management, PG Diploma in Banking & Risk Management, PG Diploma in Accounting & Finance, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management.
Under Graduate (UG) Programmes: B. Com. Honours (Bhaderwah Campus Only), B.B.A. (Hotel Management), Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).
The detailed eligibility criteria for JUET 2020 is mentioned here, candidates can check below for the same. As per last year.
- Duration: 2 ½ hours.
- No. of Questions: 150
- Question Type: Objective
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
Question Paper pattern
|Components for PG / UG programme|
|General English||40 questions|
|General Knowledge||40 questions|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions|
For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks. There will be two set of question papers – One set for the PG Programmes and the other set for the UG Programmes. The following weightage shall be given to the candidates:
- Academic Merit of the qualifying examination: 75%
- Entrance Test: 25%
The given exam centres ia based on previous year.
Note: The Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed at the later stage.
JUET 2021 Answer Key
The University will publish the Answer Key pertaining to the JUET-2021 on the University Website at http://www.juet.in as per the schedule. Candidate/s having any doubt with respect to Answer Key/ Questions of the JUET can submit lodge/register his/her complaint online at http://www.juet.in with supporting document/proof as per the schedule given.
The result of JUET will be declared after the approval of the Result Publishing Committee i.e Core Committee of JUET. If the need arises, the Result Publishing committee can moderate the result.
For more information about JUET 2021 – Previous Year Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.