|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
JUET 2017 – Jammu University has been released notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2017 for admission to the Post Graduate Programmes, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes and Under Graduate Programmes of the University of Jammu, Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2017-18. Admission shall be made on the basis of academic merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET). interested candidates can get the complete details of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2017 such as application form, JUET exam pattern, fee details etc. on this page.
Latest – JUET 2017 Result & Answer Keys have been Published. Check it through the link provided below.
Jammu University will conduct the Entrance Test for admission in various PG and UG courses at the University of Jammu / Offsite campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2017-18. Candidates can check the complete detail related to Entrance test and admission on this page below.
Schedule for JUET 2017 is given below.
|Date of Notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET)||30 Apr 2017|
|Commencement of online submission of JUET 2017 application form||15 May 2017|
|Last date for online submission of JUET Application form||29 May 2017|
|Last date of online submission of JUET Application Form (with late fee of Rs. 110/-)||13 Jun 2017|
|Last date for acceptance of fee at the designated counters* of the J&K Banks|
|Download of JUET Admit Card||15 Jun 2017|
|Date of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET 2017)||20 Jun 2017|
|Publication of Answer Key for JUET 2017||21 Jun 2017|
|Last date for entertaining any complaint pertaining to question paper / Answer Key||24 Jun 2017|
|Date of declaration of JUET 2017 result||30 Jun 2017|
JUET Application Form 2017
Online Registration/ Application process of JUET 2017 has been started as per schedule on the official website at www.juet.in. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for admission in Jammu University for various courses through Entrance Test as per the schedule has given above.
Official website to fill JUET Application Form 2017 is www.jammuuniversity.in
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates will be required to apply online exclusively through the website: www.juet.in. Once the JUET Entrance application form is submitted online, the system will generate a challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details. The candidates are required to pay the requisite fee at any of the designated Branch* of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline or online (Debit/ Credit Card) mode. The applicants are requested to positively collect hardcopy of JUET-2017 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan or online mode (Debit/ Credit Card), the process for the online application will be completed.
- NOTE: An application shall be rejected if the payment is not deposited within the specified time period and in such cases admit card shall not be issued.
- Detailed Advertisement/s can be seen on the website www.juet.in.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should read the notification and prospectus carefully. The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
- Before starting registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which are required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application on-line.
- One candidate can submit only one application. If more than one application is submitted, it will lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidate.
- Applicant should fill the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants are advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application form. Name of the Applicant, father’s name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later, may lead to his / her disqualification.
- The applicants should note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application will be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification will be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- Mode of Payment:- The Application fee is already prescribed under the Payment of Fee link. The applicants have to approach the designated branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and deposit the entrance fee through Payment Challan generated during online filling of JUET application form OR online (Debit/Credit Card) . The applicants are requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET-2017 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of requisite fee. The applicant can check his/her status of payment at the website www.juet.in after 3 – 4 working days after the payment of the fee.
- The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the On-line Application are advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the bank for any future reference.
- The applicant has to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they are required to be supported by the original documents / testimonials as and when required/demanded. His/her candidature /admission will be summarily rejected/ terminated if any false/incorrect information is found / detected at any stage. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to tick the Check Box about this Declaration at the end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.
- Applicant Login:-When the candidate is required to re-visit the website to take the print out of the Bank Challan, Application Form, Admit Card, Score Card etc. then he / she has to login by providing the Application No. and Password / Date of Birth using Applicant Login button.
About JUET 2017 Entrance Test
Duration: 2 ½ hours.
No. of Questions: 150
Question Type: Objective
Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
Question Paper pattern and level of question to be asked
|Components for PG / UG programme||For PG programme||For UG Programme|
|General English||40 questions||Graduation standard||12th class standard|
|General Knowledge||40 questions||Graduation standard||12th class standard|
|Reasoning||40 questions||Graduation standard||12th class standard|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions||10th class standard||10th class standard|
For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks. The candidate securing less than 30% marks for general category and 25% for SC/ST category shall not be eligible for admission. The following weightage shall be given to the candidates:
- Academic Merit of the qualifying examination : 75%
- Entrance Test : 25%
There shall be two question papers for JUET-2017, one for the candidates appearing after 12th class and other for the candidates appearing after graduation.
The level of numerical ability shall be of 10th standard only for both the question papers. The level of test for other components shall be of 12th standard in case of candidates appearing after 12th class and graduation standard for the candidates appearing after graduation.
- Subject to the minimum 100 applicants at each centre. If the applicants are less than 100, then only one centre will be established having maximum applicants.
Note: The Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed at the later stage.
JUET 2017 Answer Key
The University has published the Answer Key pertaining to the JUET-2017 on the University Website at www.juet.in Candidate/s having any doubt with respect to Answer Key/ Questions of the JUET can submit lodge/register his/her complaint online at www.juet.in with supporting document/proof as per schedule given.
The result of JUET has been declared after the approval of the Result Publishing Committee i.e Core Committee of JUET. If the need arises, the Result Publishing committee can moderate the result.
The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
Post Graduate (PG) Programmes: Biochemistry (Self-Financing), Biotechnology (NRI/Self-Financing), Botany, Buddhist Studies, Chemistry, Commerce (M.Com), Computer Science & IT (MCA), Dogri, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Applied Geology, Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics), Hindi, History, Home Science (Human Dev.), Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course), Information Technology ( M.Sc IT), Kashmiri, Law (LL.B – 3 Year Professional), M.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, Mathematics, Microbiology (Self-Financing Course), Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course), Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology.
Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programmes: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management, PG Diploma in Banking & Risk Management, PG Diploma in Accounting & Finance, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management.
Under Graduate (UG) Programmes: B. Com. Honours (Bhaderwah Campus Only), B.B.A. (Hotel Management), Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).
Get here JUET 2017 Official Notice.