JUET 2018 – Jammu University has released notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2018 for admission to the Post Graduate Programmes, Post Graduate Diploma Programmes and Under Graduate Programmes of the University of Jammu, Main Campus/ Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2018-19. Admission shall be made on the basis of academic merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET). interested candidates can get the complete details of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2018 such as application form, JUET exam pattern, fee details etc. on this page.
Jammu University has conducted the Entrance Test for admission in various PG and UG courses at the University of Jammu / Offsite campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates can check the complete detail related to Entrance test and admission on this page below.
Schedule for JUET 2018 is given below.
|Date of Notification for Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET)||27 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of online submission of JUET 2018 application form||16 May 2018|
|Last date for online submission of JUET Application form||
31 May 2018
|Last date for the acceptance of fee at the designated counters* of the J&K Bank||30 May 2018|
|Download of JUET Admit Card||05 to 10 Jun 2018|
|Date of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET 2018)||10 Jun 2018|
|Publication of Answer Key||11 Jun 2018|
|Last date for entertaining any complaint pertaining to question paper / Answer Key||14 Jun 2018|
|Date of declaration of JUET 2018 result||21 Jun 2018|
JUET 2018 Important Notice
It is hereby notified for the information of those candidates who are applying with a Special Late Fee as applicable as mentioned at Page No. 130 of the Admission Brochure of JUET-2018 that they shall be allotted the Centre of Examination in JAMMU CITY ONLY.
Such candidates shall be required to carry a proper ID Proof and have with them two spare passport size latest photographs at the time and venue of the Examination on June 10, 2018 (Sunday) i.e. the date for the conduct of JUET2018.
JUET Application Form 2018
Online Registration/ Application process of JUET 2018 was started as per schedule on the official website at www.juet.in. Interested and Eligible candidates were able to apply for admission in Jammu University for various courses through Entrance Test as per the schedule given above.
Official website to fill JUET Application Form 2018 is www.jammuuniversity.in
- Application process is over !
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates were required to apply online exclusively through the website: www.juet.in. Once the JUET Entrance application form was submitted online, the system had generated a challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details. The candidates were required to pay the requisite fee at any of the designated Branch* of the Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. nearest of him/her through offline or online (Debit/ Credit Card) mode. The applicants were requested to positively collect hardcopy of JUET-2018 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan or online mode (Debit/ Credit Card), the process for the online application would be completed.
- NOTE: An application would be rejected if the payment was not deposited within the specified time period and in such cases admit card was not issued.
- Before starting Registration of his/her application on the website, the Applicant should have read the notification and prospectus carefully. The candidate must evaluate his/her eligibility for the respective category.
- Before starting registration of application on-line, the applicant should be ready with the soft copies of passport size photo (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) and signature (Max 100 kb, Min 2 kb, .JPG format) which were required to be uploaded after filling up of the inputs and uploading the application online.
- One candidate could submit only one application. If more than one application was submitted, it would have lead to rejection of all the applications submitted by the candidate.
- Applicant should have filled the details / inputs in the On-line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the SUBMIT button at the end of the Registration of On-line Application Form. Before Pressing the SUBMIT button, the applicants were advised to verify carefully every field / inputs mentioned in the application form. Name of the Applicant, father’s name etc should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Matriculation mark sheet / certificate. Any change / alteration found / detected later, may lead to his / her disqualification.
- The applicants should note that the particulars mentioned in the On-line application would be considered as final and no change / alteration / modification would be allowed / entertained after submission of the On-line application under any circumstances.
- After successful registration, a provisional Unique Registration Number would be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The registration number along with password shall be sent to the Applicant on the registered Email ID and SMS on the entered Mobile Number given in the application form. Applicant has to retain this number and password for future references.
- Mode of Payment:- The Application fee was already prescribed under the Payment of Fee link. The applicants had to approach the designated branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd. and deposit the entrance fee through Payment Challan generated during online filling of JUET application form OR online (Debit/Credit Card). The applicants were requested to positively collect hard-copy of JUET-2018 Brochure from the J&K Bank Ltd. after the payment of requisite fee. The applicant could check his/her status of payment at the website www.juet.in after 3 – 4 working days after the payment of the fee.
- The Applicants after successful completion of registration of the On-line Application were advised to keep a print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan, receipt issued by the bank for any future reference.
- The applicant had to furnish a declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her were true, complete and correct to the best of his / her knowledge and they were required to be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. His/her candidature /admission would be summarily rejected/ terminated if any false/incorrect information was found / detected at any stage. Therefore, it was mandatory for the applicant to tick the Check Box about this Declaration at the end of the Application Form, before saving and uploading the application.
- Applicant Login:-When the candidate was required to re-visit the website to take the print out of the Bank Challan, Application Form, Admit Card, Score Card etc. then he / she has to login by providing the Application No. and Password / Date of Birth using Applicant Login button.
- Duration: 2 ½ hours.
- No. of Questions: 150
- Question Type: Objective
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks
Question Paper pattern
|Components for PG / UG programme|
|General English||40 questions|
|General Knowledge||40 questions|
|Numerical Ability||30 questions|
For every wrong answer there shall be negative marking of 0.25 marks. The candidate securing less than 30% marks for general category and 25% for SC/ST category shall not be eligible for admission. The following weightage shall be given to the candidates:
- Academic Merit of the qualifying examination: 75%
- Entrance Test: 25%
There were two question papers for JUET-2018, one for the candidates appearing after 12th class and other for the candidates appearing after graduation.
The level of numerical ability was of 10th standard only for both the question papers. The level of test for other components was of 12th standard in case of candidates appearing after 12th class and graduation standard for the candidates appearing after graduation.
- Subject to the minimum 100 applicants at each center. If the applicants are less than 100, then only one center will be established having maximum applicants.
Note: The Examination centre once opted by the candidate shall not be changed at the later stage.
JUET 2018 Answer Key
The University has published the Answer Key pertaining to the JUET-2018 on the University Website at www.juet.in Candidate/s having any doubt with respect to Answer Key/ Questions of the JUET can submit lodge/register his/her complaint online at www.juet.in with supporting document/proof as per schedule given.
The result of JUET will be declared after the approval of the Result Publishing Committee i.e Core Committee of JUET. If the need arises, the Result Publishing committee can moderate the result.
The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for admission in the following subjects:
Post Graduate (PG) Programmes: Biochemistry (Self-Financing), Biotechnology (NRI/Self-Financing), Botany, Buddhist Studies, Chemistry, Commerce (M.Com), Computer Science & IT (MCA), Dogri, Economics, Education, Electronics, English, Environmental Sciences, Geography, Applied Geology, Geology (Hydrology And Soil Dynamics), Hindi, History, Home Science (Human Dev.), Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course), Information Technology ( M.Sc IT), Kashmiri, Law (LL.B – 3 Year Professional), M.Ed., B.Lib.I.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed, Mathematics, Microbiology (Self-Financing Course), Physics, Political Science, Psychology, Punjabi, Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course), Rural Development, Sanskrit, Sericulture, Sociology, Statistics, Urdu, Zoology.
Post Graduate (PG) Diploma Programmes: PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM), PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), PG Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, PG Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management, PG Diploma in Banking & Risk Management, PG Diploma in Accounting & Finance, PG Diploma in Bioinformatics, PG Diploma in Composite Culture Management.
Under Graduate (UG) Programmes: B. Com. Honours (Bhaderwah Campus Only), B.B.A. (Hotel Management), Law (B.A. LLB – 5 years).