JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List – IIT Bombay will declare JEE Advanced rank list 2022 from jeeadv.ac.in. The candidates who will appear for both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for the ranking. A common rank list will be prepared. Apart from this, the category-wise rank lists are also prepared for categories like GEN – EWS, OBC – NCL, SC, ST, SC-PwD etc. According to the aggregate marks obtained in JEE Advanced 2022, the rank lists will be prepared. Only those candidates will be declared qualified if they secure the minimum percentage of marks in each subject and in aggregate. Check more details about JEE Advanced 2022 rank list from this page.
JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List
The category-wise All India Ranks shall be available through the JEE Advanced 2022 online portal. The direct link to check the rank list will be available here.
Direct link to check the rank list: The candidates will be able to check JEE Advanced ; 2022 rank list from jeeadv.ac.in.
See: Cut Off
How is JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List Prepared?
The rank lists of JEE Advanced 2022 shall be prepared according to the aggregate marks in JEE Advanced 2022. The aggregate marks secured by the candidates in JEE Advanced 2022 shall be the sum of marks awarded to the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Check JEE Advanced 2022 Result
JEE Advanced 2022 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case two or more candidates secure the same aggregate marks, then the following tie-breaking criteria will be followed to award the ranks:
- The candidates having higher positive marks shall be given a higher rank
- In case the tie is still there, then higher rank shall be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Mathematics
- In case there is still a tie, higher rank will be given who has obtained higher marks in Physics
- If after this, the tie still remains then, the candidates will be assigned the same rank.
Minimum Marks for Inclusion in JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List
Only those candidates who have secured the minimum notified marks in each subject and in aggregate shall be included in JEE Advanced 2022 rank list. Check the table given below to know the minimum prescribed marks:
|Rank List||Minimum percentage of marks in each subject||Minimum percentage of aggregate marks|
|Common rank list (CRL)||10.0||35.0|
|OBC – NCL||9.0||31.5|
|Common – PwD||5.0||17.5|
|GEN – EWS – PwD||5.0||17.5|
|OBC – NCL – PwD||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory courses rank lists||2.5||8.75|
Note: CRL is the rank list in which all candidates (across all categories) shall be given ranks.
What After the Declaration of JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List?
After the release of the rank lists, the candidates have to appear for the seat allocation. The seats across IITs, NITs, IIITs, and other Government Funded Technical Institutes (GFTIs) shall be offered and allocated through a common process by the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA). The seat allocation process will be held in the online mode.
- The candidates who have secured a rank in JEE Advanced 2022 will be eligible to participate in the Joint seat allocation process.
- The eligible candidates have to participate by filling in their preferential choices of the courses and institutes.
- The schedule for the joint seat allocation process shall be released separately by JoSAA 2022.
Previous Years Toppers of JEE Advanced
Check the names of JEE Advanced previous years toppers given here (as per CRL)
- Rank 1: Mridul Agarwal
- Rank 2: Dhananjay Raman
- Rank 3: Anant Lunia
- Rank 4: Ramaswamy Santosh Reddy
- Rank 5: Polu Lakshmi Sai Lokesh Reddy
- Rank 6: Soni Naman Nirmal
- Rank 7: Kartik Sreekumar Nair
- Rank 8: Chaitanya Agarwal
- Rank 9: Arnav Aditya Singh
- Rank 10: Modulla Hrushikesh Reddy
FAQs on JEE Advanced 2022 Rank List
Ans. You can check the rank list from jeeadv.ac.in.
Ans. Only those candidates who will appear for both papers of JEE Advanced 2022 will be considered for ranking.
Ans. The rank lists for JEE Advanced are prepared according to the aggregate marks obtained in JEE Advanced 2022.
Ans. The candidates who have secured the minimum percentage of marks in each subject and in aggregate as per the respective category will be considered as qualified in JEE Advanced.
Ans. After the release of the rank lists, the qualified candidates need to appear for joint seat allocation process.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.