JEE Advanced AAT 2023 is a Architecture entrance exam. Whereas JEE Advanced AAT 2023 exam date is announced by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati as per schedule. The AAT exam is moreover a National level exam in India. It is organized by IIT Guwahati for admission to B.Arch. in IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee. If you want to take Architecture Aptitude Test then fill application form before last date. Then download AAT admit card and appear in exam. After exam, check answer key and then JEE Advanced AAT 2023 result.
Latest – JEE Advanced AAT 2023 syllabus is out. Get pdf download here
JEE Advanced AAT 2023
What is JEE Advanced AAT exam?
The full form of AAT is Architecture Aptitude Test. It is organized by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati at a National level. This is a Architecture entrance exam. You can get admission in B.Arch. in IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee through this exam.
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Exam Date
IIT Guwahati decides and announces the exam date of JEE Advanced AAT 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check jeeadv.ac.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of JEE Advanced AAT 2023 application form||18 Jun 2023 (10 AM)|
|Last date to apply online at jeeadv.ac.in||19 Jun 2023 (5 PM)|
|JEE Advanced AAT 2023 admit card release date||As per IIT Guwahati|
|JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Exam Date||21 Jun 2023 (9 AM to 12 Noon)|
|Release of official answer key||As per IIT Guwahati|
|JEE Advanced AAT 2023 result announcement||25 Jun 2023 (5 PM)|
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||AAT 2023|
|Full Form of AAT||Architecture Aptitude Test|
|Organizing Body||IIT Guwahati|
|Full Form of IIT Guwahati||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati|
|Type of Exam||Architecture Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||National|
|Courses Where Admission is Through AAT||B.Arch.|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through AAT||IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||As per eligibility criteria|
|Exam Duration||3 hours|
|Subjects in Question Paper||As per syllabus|
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Architecture Aptitude Test needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- IIT Guwahati releases the AAT application form 2023 at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Students should fill and submit the AAT online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the JEE Advanced AAT 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Architecture Aptitude Test.
JEE Advanced AAT Exam
If you will appear in JEE Advanced AAT exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the AAT exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 3 hours.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of AAT exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the AAT syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Architecture Aptitude Test.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve AAT previous year question papers.
JEE Advanced AAT Sample Papers
The AAT sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Architecture entrance exam preparation.
- The JEE Advanced AAT 2023 sample paper by IIT Guwahati, if any, is official.
- However you can also use AAT sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Architecture Aptitude Test contain specimen questions based on latest JEE Advanced AAT syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use JEE Advanced AAT 2023 mock test.
JEE Advanced AAT Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of AAT are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- AAT previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The JEE Advanced AAT question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice JEE Advanced AAT previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve JEE Advanced AAT 2022 question paper and older year papers.
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Admit Card
The AAT admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the AAT admit card.
- IIT Guwahati releases the admit card at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of AAT exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the AAT admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Architecture Aptitude Test 2023.
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the JEE Advanced AAT 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of JEE Advanced AAT 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If IIT Guwahati releases the AAT official answer key, then you can download it at jeeadv.ac.in.
- Follow instructions of the Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati to submit objections, and calculate marks using the AAT solutions.
JEE Advanced AAT 2023 Result
All students who write the JEE Advanced AAT 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) declares the JEE Advanced AAT 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for JEE Advanced AAT 2023 result link is is jeeadv.ac.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per IIT Guwahati calendar.
- In order to check JEE Advanced AAT 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of AAT exam decides your admission to B.Arch. courses.
Candidates securing marks above the cut-off will be declared PASS in the test. There is no separate ranking in the AAT
Official Website is jeeadv.ac.in.
Qs. What is the AAT Exam?
Ans. The AAT exam is a National level Architecture entrance exam. It is for admission to B.Arch. courses in IIT (BHU) Varanasi, IIT Kharagpur and IIT Roorkee.
Qs. Who conducts AAT?
Ans. The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for JEE Advanced AAT 2023?
Ans. The official website is jeeadv.ac.in.
Qs. How to apply for AAT?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the JEE Advanced AAT 2023 notification. Check jeeadv.ac.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for JEE Advanced AAT 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the AAT syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for JEE Advanced AAT 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on JEE Advanced AAT 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Please paper 2 score 169 obc rank 12989 having CAP Quota existing can we get govt colleges
VERY GOOD INFORMATION