WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) conducts WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 for the candidates willing to take admission in B.Sc. Nursing, B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy), B.M.L.T., B.Sc. (CCT), B.Sc. (OTT), B.Sc. (PT), B.Sc. (PA) and B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology). Candidates can now edit some of their details over the correction window on its official website, www.wbjeeb.in or click on the link provided on this page! The entrance exam is going to be held on June 30, 2019, in offline mode (pen paper-based test). Check complete information related to WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 such as application process, eligibility, exam pattern and other details from this page.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019
Applicants willing to fill the application form should first check the eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates should make sure that they fill the application form till March 26, 2019, to avoid the rejection of form. Candidates can check the important dates of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 from the table below.
|WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019||Important Dates|
|Start date of application form||5 Mar 2019|
|Last date to fill the application form||26 Mar 2019|
|Online correction and downloading revised confirmation page||27 – 29 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of Admit card||18 Jun 2019|
|JENPAUH 2019 exam date||30 Jun 2019|
|Result Declaration||26 Jul 2019|
Qualifying for WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019, a candidate becomes eligible to pursue any of the following courses from the State of West Bengal.
- B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing)
- B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- BMLT (Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technician)
- B.Sc. CCT (B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology)
- B.Sc. OTT (B.Sc. in Operation Theatre Technology)
- B.Sc. PT (B.Sc. in Perfusion technology)
- B.Sc. PA (B.Sc. in Physician Assistant)
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Fulfilling the eligibility criteria is a necessary step. A candidature can be cancelled, if any of the applicants are not able to fulfill these criteria.
Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit: The Applicants should not be of less than 17 years of age. For B.A.S.L.P. Candidates should be of 25 years.
B.Sc Nursing (For Female candidates only)
- Candidates willing to seek admission must have passed 10+2 from West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or from any other recognized Board/ Council.
- Candidates must have scored at least 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects. (Passed both theory and Practical)
BPT (Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as subjects (Passed both theory and Practical) from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or an equivalent Board.
BASLP (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology)
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 in science stream from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or from any other Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English as their subjects (Passed both theory and Practical)
- Candidate must score at least 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC-A & B, PwD candidates) in aggregate.
B.M.L.T. & B.Sc. (CCT), B.Sc. (OTT), B.Sc. (PT), and B.Sc. (PA)
- Should have passed 10+2 or equivalent level of studies.
- Secured 50% (40% for SC/ST/OBC-A &B, PwD candidates) marks in aggregate in their qualifying exam.
- Should have studied PCB from the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Examination or from any other recognised Board.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Application Form
The Application Form of JENPUAH 2019 will be available in online mode at the official website www.wbjeeb.in. Candidates must submit their valid phone number and email ID as all the important information related to the examination will be sent on the registered mobile number/E-mail ID. Candidates are required to first fill the registration form, then complete the application form, make payment and . After filling up the application form candidates will also have to upload the relevant documents as per the specifications. And after completion of every step, a candidate is able to check their application status.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
Candidates will have to upload the scanned photograph of signature and photograph with the specifications listed below.
|Format||.jpg/ .jpeg||.jpg/ .jpeg|
|Storage Size||3 kb to 100 kb||3 kb to 30 kb|
|Dimension||4 cm x 3 cm||4 cm x 1.5 cm|
Application Fee: Rs. 500 needs to be paid via online mode (Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card)
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Form Correction – Candidates can avail this facility to edit/rectify the details which were filled incorrectly at the time of application. This is a 3 day correction window, which goes online from March 27 – 29, 2019. There are a few details which cannot be edited under this window and those are:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Admit Card
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Hall Ticket/Admit card will be made available for the candidates on the official website, www.wbjeeb.in. It will be compulsory for the candidates to bring the hardcopy of admit card on the day of WBJEEB JENPAUH. As he/she will not be allowed to enter the exam center without a valid admit card. The admit card will contain important information related to the exam like exam date, exam venue, timings of examination etc. Candidates must keep the WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 admit card in good condition till the completion of admission process.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Exam Pattern
It will be significant for the candidates if they will check the exam pattern of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 exam before starting their preparation. So that candidates will not have any queries related to the exam pattern.
Mode: It will be an offline exam
Number of Questions: The exam will consist of 2 papers both of 50 questions each. It will have total 100 questions.
Type of Questions: It will consist of Multiple choice based question in which four alternatives will be given in each question. The exam will have 2 papers:
- Physics & Chemistry
- Biological Sciences
The language of the exam: The examination will be Bi-lingual .i.e. English and Bengali Language.
The duration of the exam: 2 hours (for each paper)
Negative Marking: There shall be negative marking. For every wrong answer, 0.25 will be deducted from the total score.
Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 2 marks.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Syllabus
The examination will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabus of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Exam Centers
While filling the application form candidates will have an option to choose any 2 (two) exam center of their choice from the list given below.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Result
The WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Result will be published in online mode at the official website, www.wbjeeb.in. The result is going to be declared in the form of rank cards which will consist of all the relevant details related to the result like rank secured and total score. Candidates will be able to check their result by logging in with their respective passwords. Candidates should make sure that they retain the copy of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 carefully as it will be required for future purposes. After the result declaration, the merit list will be released by the exam conducting body.
Tie Breaking Policy – Candidates are preferred as per the parameters listed below.
- Less negative marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry
- More positive marks in Biology and Chemistry
- More positive marks in Biology and Physics
- Less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry
- Less negative marks in Biology and Physics
- If tie persists, the older candidate is given the preference.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 Counselling
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) does not conduct counseling for B. Sc. (Nursing)/ B.P.T./ B.A.S.L.P. courses. It only conducts the exam and releases the merit list. The WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 counseling will be conducted by the Central Selection Committee (AYUSH), Central Selection Committee (Nursing) and PKK College of Education. Candidates who will be qualifying the entrance examination can get detailed information regarding the counseling process from the offices listed above.
WBJEEB JENPAUH Contact Details
Controller of Examinations
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781, 1800-3450-050
Email: Link <Contact Us> in www.wbjeeb.in
Official Website: www.wbjeeb.in.
For more details, about WBJEEB JENPAUH 2019 – Download Information Brochure