JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card has been released, on http://www.webscte.co.in. Candidates can download it from the link on this page. WEBSCTE has issued WB JEXPO and VOCLET Admit Card for the registered candidates. To download it, enrollment number / application form number is needed. JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 will be held on May 30, 2019, and the candidates need to carry admit card on the exam day. Check more details on JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 Admit Card from this page.
JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must remember that admit card is an extremely important document and has to be carried on exam day along with valid ID proof. Check important dates regarding JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 in the table below.
|JEXPO VOCLET 2019||Important Dates|
|Last date of submission of application form|
|Release of JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card|
|JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Exam Date|
Download Admit Card: Click here to download JEXPO and VOCLET Admit Card 2019.
JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Exam Schedule
The schedule for JEXPO and VOCLET 2019 is as follows:
|JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Exam Date||Timings|
|30 May 2019||JEXPO – 10.00 am to 12.00 noon
VOCLET – 1.30 pm to 3.30 pm
How to Download JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates must follow the given steps to download JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Enter your form number / enrollment id.
Step 3: Next, click on the “Download Admit Card” button and from the dashboard, download the admit card of JEXPO and VOCLET 2019.
Details Mentioned in JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
Following details are mentioned in JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate.
- Category of the candidate.
- Gender of the candidate.
- Roll Number
- Examination Centre Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Examination Centre Address
- Exam Date
- Exam Timings
- Important Instructions for the Candidate
Valid ID proofs which are allowed to be presented by the candidates at the time of exam.
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Certificate of Madhyamik or equivalent examination which contains the photograph.
- Bank Passbook which contains photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the Competent Government Authority to prove identity.
Important Instructions Regarding JEXPO VOCLET 2019
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe and secure until the end of the recruitment process.
- Candidates must remember to take a printout of the admit card.
- In case of any discrepancy, candidates must carry the notice of the conducting body.
- Candidates must bring blue/black ball point pen.
- Candidates will not be allowed to use graph papers, log tables, calculators, cell phones or other electronic gadgets in the exam hall.
- Candidates must not do rough work or write anything on the answer sheet. Question paper may be used for rough work.
- Candidates must not leave their seats or the examination hall without the permission of the invigilator.
- In case of violation of any instruction and adoption of unfair means, candidate will become liable to cancellation of his/her application and admission.
JEXPO VOCLET 2019
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WEBSCTE) conducts JEXPO and VOCLET entrance exams. They are for admissions in various diploma courses in polytechnic, engineering and technology. This exam is exclusively for college education in the state of West Bengal. These exams invite applicants interested in studying in first year and second year classes of diploma. Interested candidates can switch their college in second year through VOCLET and join as a fresher through JEXPO.
Q1. When will JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card be released?
Ans. WEBSCTE will release the admit card on April, 03, 2019.
Q2. Where can I download JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates can download it from the official website of WEBSCTE.
Q3. What do I need to download JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card?
Ans. Candidates are going to need their enrollment number and password to download JEXPO VOCLET 2019 Admit Card.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.