JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019 has been issued for the MD/ MS and DM/ MCh programs for Jan 2019 session. A direct link for downloading the JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card is given on this page. To download the admit card for JIPMER PG 2019, the aspirant will have to log in by entering details such as User Id and Password. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidates, hence, it is solely your responsibility to download and take its print out. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the Admit Card on the day of the examination. JIPMER PG 2019 is scheduled to be held on December 02, 2018. It will comprise information such as Roll Number, Photo and signature of the candidate, timings of the test, the address of the test center. etc. The candidates can check complete information regarding the JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card from this page.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
The exam conducting body has mentioned in its information brochure that it will not accept any request rectification or change of any details in the JIPMER PG Hall Ticket. Furthermore, you must carry only the documents which are listed on this page below to the test center.
JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card Date: The candidates can check the schedule for issuance of JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the table below.
|JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card (January 2019 Session)||Important Dates|
|Download hall ticket of JIPMER PG entrance exam 2019||14 Nov 2018|
|Last date to download the JIPMER PG Admit Card||02 Dec 2018|
|Date and time of Entrance Examination||02 Dec 2018|
- Click Here to download the JIPMER MD/ MS 2019 Hall Ticket
- Click Here to download the JIPMER DM/ MCH 2019 Hall Ticket
How to Download JIPMER 2019 Hall Ticket?
- Click on the direct link which is given on this page for downloading the JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card.
- Then, next, you will have to log in by entering details such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On successfully submitting the login credentials, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- The next thing to do is to download and take its print out.
Details Given in the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2019
The admit card will comprise the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application form
- Test date and timings
- Reporting time
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Address of the test center
What Documents to Bring to the Test Center?
On the day of the entrance examination, the candidate must carry the following documents:
- A print out of the JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card
- A valid id proof in Original and a photocopy also.
The acceptable ID Proof for JIPMER PG 2019 entrance examination is Aadhar/ E-Aadhar with validated digital signature/ Passport. However, there is an exemption for the candidates who belong to the state of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir. For such candidates, the following Identity Proof (ID Proof) will be considered:
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with the photograph
How to Download JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card if Forgot Password?
To download the admit card the candidate need to provide the correct login details. However, if a candidate does not remember the password, they can retrieve it by simply following the instructions below:
- Click on the direct link given above for JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card
- On the login page of the admit card, click on the link for “Forgot Password”.
- A new page will open in which you will have to enter your User Id.
- To submit the User ID, click on the “Get Password” button.
- On submitting the detail, your Password will be available on the screen.
How to Change Password for JIPMER PG 2019 Login?
The Institute has also provided the facility for the candidates to change their password. The candidates can change their Password which they earlier created online. Follow these instructions to change it:
- Click on the direct link given above
- On the login page of JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card, click on the link which says “Change Password”.
- To change the password, you will have to enter details such as User Id, Old Password, and then enter your new Password.
- Finally, click on the “Change Password” button
JIPMER PG 2019 Mock Test
Along with the Admit Card, the institute has also provided the mock test for the MD/ MS entrance examination. It is a great facility which every candidate must avail. It has been suggested by the exam experts and toppers that one should always do the mock test, as it will help you analyze you a lot about your preparation and also will give you an idea about the exam as well and how you should strategize your preparation. The mock test facility provided at the official website is of free of cost. Hence, each and every candidate should avail this opportunity and make the best out of it.
- Click Here for JIPMER PG 2019 Mock Test
JIPMER PG 2019 Exam Pattern and Marking Scheme
It is very crucial for the candidate to know each and every minute detail of the entrance exam. Sometimes the smallest detail left unread can take a big toll on your admission process. One of the details which a candidate who will be appearing for JIPMER PG 2019 should be well aware of is the exam pattern and marking scheme. Below, we have explained the marking scheme and exam pattern for JIPMER MD/ MS 2019.
- Mode of examination – Computer-based test
- Duration of the exam – 03 Hours
- Type of Questions – Multiple Choice Objective Type
- Language of the Questions – English
- Number of Questions – 250
- Subjects to Prepare – Basic Clinical Science and Clinical Science
The distribution of question in these subjects is as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Science||100|
- For every correct answer, you will get +4 marks
- There is a negative marking which means that -1 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer
If you have any queries regarding JIPMER PG 2019 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.