JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020 – The admit card for JIPMER PG 2020 has been released by JIPMER, Puducherry on November 13, 2019. All the applicants can get their JIPMER PG 2020 admit card online at jipmer.edu.in by entering their user Id and password. JIPMER PG 2020 examination is on December 08, 2019, and candidates must go to the examination center along with their JIPMER PG 2020 Hall Ticket and valid id proof. Want to know more about JIPMER PG (MD / MS) Admit Card 2020? Read all the information provided on this page below.
Latest: JIPMER PG Jan 2020 hall ticket released. Scroll down to download it.
JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
Previous year more than 1.84 lakh candidates appeared for the JIPMER exam. Candidates can check the important dates and events related to JIPMER PG 2020 admit card below.
|JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Release of JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card||13 Nov 2019|
|Last date to download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card||08 Dec 2019|
|JIPMER Entrance Exam date||08 Dec 2019|
Download here: Click here to download JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020 for MD / MS courses.
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Schedule
Candidates can check the examination schedule for JIPMER PG 2020 examination below.
|Reach the exam center by||8:30 AM|
|Last entry to exam hall||09:15 AM|
|Exam starts||10 AM|
|Exam ends||01 PM|
How to Download JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can download their JIPMER PG 2020 admit card by following the steps given below.
Step 1: At first candidates are required to click on the link given above on this page.
Step 2: A new page with the login window will appear, here candidates are required to enter their user id and password.
Step 3: After that candidates acn click on the login button to submit the entered details.
Step 4: As soon as the candidates submits the details correctly the JIPMER PG 2020 admit card of the candidates will appear at the screen.
Step 5: At last candidates can download and print their admit card for future references.
What to do if you forgot the login credentials of JIPMER 2020?
In case if any candidate has misplaced their password for JIPMER PG 2020 admit card, then they can follow the below given steps to retrieve the same.
Step 1: At first candidates can click on the direct link available on this page above.
Step 2: A new page with the login options will appear, here candidates can click on the forgot password link as shown in the image below.
Step 3: A new page will appear here candidates are required to enter their user id and security pin.
Step 4: Then candidates can click on the “get password” button.
Step 5: As soon as the candidates submits the details they will get successful in retrieving their password.
Details in the JIPMER PG Admit Card 2020
Candidates can check the list of the details of JIPMER PG 2020 admit card below.
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Photo and signature image as uploaded by the candidate in the application form
- Test date and timings
- Reporting time
- Roll Number
- Exam Center
- Address of the test center
Things to carry at the JIPMER PG 2020 examination center?
Candidates must go to the JIPMER PG 2020 examination center along with the below given documents.
- A hard copy of the JIPMER PG 2020 Admit Card.
- A valid id proof of the candidate (original and photocopy both).
Candidates must go with any one of the following as a valid id proof.
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Any other valid Government identity proof with photograph
JIPMER PG 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the JIPMER PG 2020 examination pattern below.
- Mode of examination – The JIPMER PG 2020 is a Computer-based test (CBT)
- Duration of the exam – The duration of the test is 03 Hours
- Type of Questions – Question paper of JIPMER PG 2020 will have Multiple Choice Objective Type questions
- Language of the Questions – The question paper for JIPMER PG 2020 will be in English language only.
- Number of Questions – There will be a total of 250 questions in the JIPMER PG 2020 examination.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates can get (+4) marks for each correct answer and (-1) for each wrong answer.
Candidates can check the section-wise distribution of questions for JIPMER PG 2020 below.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Basic Clinical Science||100|
JIPMER PG 2020 Test Centres
Candidates can check the list of the JIPMER PG 2020 examination centers below.
- New Delhi
JIPMER PG 2020 Important Instructions for exam day
Candidates can check the important instructions for JIPMER PG 2020 examination below.
- The candidate is responsible to get the signature and seal at the exam center by the representative/invigilator on their Hall ticket. Failure to do so is liable for disqualification.
- Before leaving the hall, candidates must handover the photocopy of the ID proof to Invigilator.
- Biometric authentication through the digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in the attendance sheet will be taken. Candidates are required to cooperate in the same..
- Candidates must not go with cellular phones, calculators, watch, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, earphones, and other electronic gadgets, etc. to the examination center.
- Candidates are advised to check the seating plan and identify the room/lab allotted as per their Hall Ticket number, which will be displayed outside the halls.
JIPMER PG 2020 Result
After the successful conduct of the JIPMER PG 2020 entrance examination JIPMER, Puducherry shall release the result for JIPMER PG 2020. It shall release the result in the form of a merit list along with the names of all the selected candidates. The merit list of JIPMER PG 2020 shall contain the roll number, name, date of birth, correct responses, negative responses, total marks, percentile, category, and eligibility of all the qualified candidates. All the selected candidates of JIPMER PG 2020 are required to appear for the further counseling round and admission process as per the schedule.
About JIPMER PG 2020
JIPMER, Puducherry conducts the JIPMER PG 2020 examination for admission to its MD/MS courses. It is a Computer-based test (CBT). The duration of the test is 03 Hours. Question paper of JIPMER PG 2020 will have Multiple Choice Objective Type questions. There will be a total of 250 questions in the JIPMER PG 2020 examination. Candidates can get (+4) marks for each correct answer and (-1) for each wrong answer. After the examination JIPMER releases the result for JIPMER PG 2020. All the qualified candidates of JIPMER must appear for the counseling round and further admission process.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) is a medical school situated at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, India. It is an Institute of National Importance (INI) and a tertiary care referral hospital that is under the direct administrative control of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. JIPMER has a campus of about 195 acres (0.79 km2), a faculty of about 230, 360 resident physicians and over 3,000 nursing, administrative and support staff. Every year Jipmer provides admission to approx. 150 undergraduate students and 200 postgraduate students.
If you have any queries regarding JIPMER PG (MD / MS) 2020 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.