KL University PG Admission 2021 – KL University has opened admissions for post graduation courses. Students can apply for the courses by online application form and can submit it online or offline. Students who scored 55% marks during graduation are eligible for the post graduation courses of M.tech and MBA. Students scoring 6.5 CGPA in M.Sc chemistry are also eligible for taking admissions in courses for pursuing master program. Students can check the fee structure, admission process, application form and fee from here and for further information students can visit the site kluniversity.in.
Latest: KL University PG Admission 2021 Application Form has been released. Candidates can fill the form from the link below.
KL University PG Admissions 2021
Students who wish to purse post graduation after completing graduation or appearing for the exams this year can fill out the application form. Students must fill out the application form the website. Students should select the course while filling the application form carefully. For checking the exam schedule students can refer to the table below.
|KL University||Important Dates|
|Application form release date||Available|
|Application Form can be filled till||to be announced|
Apply online: Click here to apply for KL University PG Admissions 2021
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Application Form
The candidates can apply for KL University PG admission in online and offline mode. The steps to apply online is given below:
Step 1: Visit the website. Scroll down to the heading of Admission 2021.
Step 2: Click on Read More button. Under the heading PG Admissions 2021, click on application procedure.
Step 3: Click on the link which is Click here to fill application form online. Click on Apply now button under post graduate courses after getting directed to next page.
Step 4: Create Login by filling email ID and password.
Step 5: Verify Email.
Step 6: Fill all the details in the application form.
Step 7: Upload the documents.
Step 8: Pay fee online.
The fee for applying to get admissions in post graduation courses is given below. To submit the application form offline, students have to pay the fee by and hand it to the address given in the contact details of this page.
Application Form Fee – Rs. 1000
Mode to pay application fee payment – Online and offline
- Online mode: Credit card or Debit card or net banking.
- Offline mode: Cash or DD
The DD has to reach within the deadline in the following address:
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Ph.No : 0866-2577715
Image Specifications: The image specifications for the photograph to be uploaded are given below.
|Size||Less than 100 Kb|
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Students who secured 55% marks during graduation in engineering or technology are eligible.
- Students who have done B.Tech or M.Sc in any stream are eligible for admission in master of technology for computer science and engineering.
- Students who have secured 55% marks in B.Tech or B.E in the streams given below or B.Pharm or M.Sc (Agr.) or M.V.Sc or M.Sc in any stream of Life Sciences are eligible.
Note – Streams for B.E or B.tech are Chemical Engineering, Leather Technology, Bio-Tech., Industrial Bio-Tech., Bio-Chemical Engineering, Bio-Informatics
- Students who secured 55% marks in bachelor under 10+2+3 pattern are eligible.
- Students who secured rank in any of the exams given below are eligible.
Note – KL Business School Aptitude Test (KLUBSAT) or ICET or MAT or CAT or XAT and Personal Interview
M.Sc – Chemistry
- Students who secure more than 6.5 CGPA in graduation in chemistry honours or major are ligible for applying in M.Sc chemistry course.
Note – Educational Loan facility is provided for tuition fee from nationalized banks.
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Admission Process
The selection process for courses is given below.
Course – MBA
- Students in MBA course are slected on the basis of the rank secured in KLUBSAT / CAT / MAT / XAT / ICET Score and group discussion and personal interview.
Course – M.Tech
- Students get merit scholarships on the basis of KLUPGECET, GATE, PGECET and B.tech percentage.
Course – M.Sc (Finance and Control)
- Students get admissions in this course on the basis of graduation with securing 55% marks while studying.
Course – M.Sc Chemistry
- Students get selected in this course on the basis of doing bachelor’s of honours or major in science stream.
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Courses Offered
The courses offered by the university are given below.
For M.Tech courses the specialisation in the following courses provided by university is given below.
For M.Tech CSE
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Machine Learning & Computing
- Cyber Security & Digital Forensics
For M.Tech ECE
- Radar & Communication
- Atmosphere Science
For M.Tech ME
- Thermal Engineering
- Robotics and Mechatronics
- Machine Design
For M.Tech – ECM
- Embedded Systems
For M.Tech – Civil
- Structural Engineering
- Geo Informatics
- Construction Technology and Management
- Energy and Environmental Technology
For M.Tech – EEE
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
For M.Tech – BT
- Bio Technology
For MBA courses Functional Specialisations in the following courses provided by university is given below.
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
For MBA -Sectoral Specialisations in the following courses provided by university is given below.
- Pharma Marketing
- Agriculture Management
- Information Technology
- International Trade
- Digital Marketing
- Business Analyitics
For MBA specialization in Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Venture Development (IEV)
For MSc – finance and Control the specialisatins in the following courses provided by university is given below.
- International tax Regulations
- Forensic Accounting
- Strategic Cost Management
- Risk and Insurance Management
- Human Resource Accounting
- Project Planning and Management
- International Banking
- International Financial management
Course – M.Sc chemistry
Course – M.Sc Physics
Course – M.Sc Applied Mathematics
Course – M.A English
For LL.M course the specialisations in the following courses provided by university is given below.
- Branch -I: Constitutional Law and Administrative Law
- Branch – II: Law of Crimes & Torts
- Branch – III: Intellectual Property Laws
- Branch -IV: Corporate And Commercial Laws
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the admissions in the post graduate courses is given below.
KL University PG Admissions 2021 Placements
The on campus placements are provided by the university. 200 companies reach the university and the students for placements and students get jobs from on campus recruitment. According to previous year data the number of placements which took place is 365 and are still going on. Before the previous year 100% placements were provided by the university. Some of the names of the companies who visit the university are:
- Mind tree
- Axis bank
- Ge capital
About KL University
KL University is well known in the field of education and research. the university aims in excelling in every aspect related to education, teaching, research as well as other factors for enhancing knowledge and developing personality among the students. It provides various programs of M.Tech , MSc, MA and MBA while offering post graduation courses. A lot of academic programs are involved with the research and students learn and grow while studying in the university.
Campus provides facilitirs like:
- Indoor stadium
- Computer facility
- Transportation and other facilities
Cafeteria offers north Indian and south Indian food. The buses run by for transportation can accommodate 4400 students provided by the university.
The contacts for the university are given below.
Name – K L Deemed to be University
Phone Number –0866-2577715, 9491821394
Website – http://www.kluniversity.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.