|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
KL University PG Admission 2017 – KL University has released notification for admission to the various PG courses for the year 2017-2018. The complete details of KL University PG Admission 2017 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details etc. are given below.
KL University PG Admissions 2017
KL University is a pioneer in the field of engineering education and research in private sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It was established as Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering in the year 1980. The college was made Autonomous in the year 2006 and in 2009 it is accorded Deemed to be University status.
- M.Tech – (EEE, ME, CSE, ECE, BT, ECM, CE)
- MBA (2 yrs) – General, Business Analytics, Health Care & Hospital Management
- M.Sc – Chemistry
- M.Sc – Applied Mathematics
- M.A – English 2 yrs
KL University PG Admissions Form
You may fill and submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of KL University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to the following Address
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Ph.No : 0866-2577715.
Application forms can also be obtained from our Offices outside Vijayawada at the following locations:
|KLU Campus||Greenfields, Vaddeswaram, Guntur District. Ph:0863-2399999|
- B Tech with 55% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering / Technology.
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering programme, any M.Sc., or B.Tech. in any Branch of Engineering are eligible .
- For M.Tech. Bio-Technology, a pass with 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech (Chemical Engg./Leather Technology/Bio-Tech./Industrial Bio-Tech./Bio-Chemical Engg./Bio-Informatics) or B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.V.Sc./M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences.
- Bachelor Degree with 55% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern.
- Should have secured rank in K L University Business School Aptitude Test(KLUBSAT)/ ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT & Personal Interview.
M.Sc – Chemistry
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with FIRST CLASS or 6.5 in CGPA with honours / Major in the Chemistry discipline.
* Education loan facility is available for tuition fee from Nationalized Banks subject to Bank norms.
* KL University reserves the right to alter any of the above norms.
KL University PG Admissions 2017 Fee Structure
* The students who availed merit schlorship,the students need to score A grade in all semisters other wise the schlorship is not applicable to those students.
Note 1 : All the amounts mentioned above are in Indian Rupees.
Note 2 : Please note that Examination fee is not included in the above tables.
Note 3 : Laptop is a must for both B.Tech and PG students. The minimum configuration recommended is as below:
Processor: Intel i5, i7 (or) AMD A8, A10 Processor with Virtualization support, Min 4 GB RAM, Min 500 GB HDD, Wi-Fi b/g/n Support, 14″ Display recommended, Min 3 Hrs Battery Backup.