KL University PG Admission 2018 – KL University has released notification for admission to the various PG courses for the year 2018-2020. The application process for KL University PG Admission 2018 has been started. Candidates interested in PG Admission at KL University have to fill an online application form before the last date. Offline form are also available at the selected center details for the same is given below.Candidates can check the complete details of KL University PG Admission 2018 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee details etc. are given below.
KL University PG Admissions 2018
KL University is a pioneer in the field of engineering education and research in private sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh. It was established as Koneru Lakshmaiah College of Engineering in the year 1980. The college was made Autonomous in the year 2006 and in 2009 it is accorded Deemed to be University status.
- M.Tech – (EEE, ME, CSE, ECE, BT, ECM, CE)
- MBA (2 yrs) – General, Business Analytics, Health Care & Hospital Management
- M.Sc – Chemistry
- M.Sc – Applied Mathematics
- M.A – English 2 yrs
KL University PG Admissions Form
You may fill and submit the application and pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking. Make sure you have your Credit/Debit card or Net Banking User ID & Password with you while filling your application. You can print your application form anytime after you complete online payment successfully.
After completing the application process successfully, please print your application form, have the application signed by the applicant & parent/guardian and send it through Registered post/Speed post to the address given below. You may also carry it along with you when you appear for admission counseling at KLU. Candidates who are applying for Ph.D, photo copies of all certificates(two sets) have to be sent along with the application.
The Director, Admissions
KL University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
Application forms can also be obtained from the following locations
- B Tech with 55% marks in the corresponding discipline of Engineering / Technology.
- For M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering programme, any M.Sc., or B.Tech. in any Branch of Engineering are eligible.
- For M.Tech. Bio-Technology, a pass with 55% marks in B.E/B.Tech (Chemical Engg./Leather Technology/Bio-Tech./Industrial Bio-Tech./Bio-Chemical Engg./Bio-Informatics) or B.Pharm. or M.Sc.(Ag.)/M.V.Sc./M.Sc. in any branch of Life Sciences.
- Bachelor Degree with 55% marks in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern.
- Should have secured rank in K L University Business School Aptitude Test(KLUBSAT)/ ICET / MAT / CAT / XAT & Personal Interview.
M.Sc – Chemistry
- Bachelor’s degree in Science with FIRST CLASS or 6.5 in CGPA with honours / Major in the Chemistry discipline.
* Education loan facility is available for tuition fee from Nationalized Banks subject to Bank norms.
* KL University reserves the right to alter any of the above norms.
KL University PG Admissions 2018 Fee Structure
Candidates can check Fee structure for KL University PG Admissions 2017 below. Details for This year will be updated soon as per the official announcement.
* The students who availed merit schlorship,the students need to score A grade in all semisters other wise the schlorship is not applicable to those students.
Note 1 : All the amounts mentioned above are in Indian Rupees.
Note 2 : Please note that Examination fee is not included in the above tables.
Note 3 : Laptop is a must for both B.Tech and PG students. The minimum configuration recommended is as below:
Processor: Intel i5, i7 (or) AMD A8, A10 Processor with Virtualization support, Min 4 GB RAM, Min 500 GB HDD, Wi-Fi b/g/n Support, 14″ Display recommended, Min 3 Hrs Battery Backup.