Vignan University Admission 2020: Vignan university has started admission for B.Tech and B.Pharmcy courses. Admission to the B.Tech/ B.Pharma courses will be done on the basis of VSAT 2020 exam and admission to the BBA and BCA courses will be done on the basis of V JET 2020 exam. Application form for the same has been released by Vignan University on October 1, 2019 at vignan.ac.in. Candidate should have 60% marks in their 10+2/ intermediate exam to get admission in Vignan University. Scroll down to get more information about Courses offered, fee structure, eligibility and many more from this page.
Latest: Application form for the V-SAT 2020 has been released – Scroll down for the same
Vignan University Admission 2020
The qualified candidates are eligible to apply for a study loan towards tuition fee, hostel fee, transport and purchase of books in all Nationalized Banks as per the terms and conditions of banks. Admission to the UG, PG and Ph.D courses will be done on the basis of different entrance test.
Courses Offered by Vignan University
Candidates can check the mentioned below courses offered by Vignan university:
- Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) Programmes:
|Agricultural Engineering||Automobile Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Food Technology||Information Technology|
|Mechanical Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharmacy)
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Lateral Entry
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachlor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- Master of technology (M.Tech) Programmes
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Computer Science Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Biotechnology|
|Civil Engineering||Applied Engineering|
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Mentioned below Ph.D programmes are offered by University:
Engineering and Technology Stream
|Civil Engineering||Computer Application|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Automobile Engineering||Agricultural Engineering|
Vignan University Admission 2020 Application Form
Application form for the V-SAT 2020 has been released by the Vignan university on the official website. Candidate can download the Vignan University application form from the official website and send the same with the application fee to the officials. Candidates can also apply through the official website of Vignan University and there is no need to send any hard copy to officials. Candidates can check the mentioned below methods in order to apply for V-SAT 2020:
- Download: Candidates can download the application form from vignan.ac.in and fill all the required details and send the same to the Vignan’s Deemed to be University, Vadlamudi, Guntur – 522 213 (A.P). Also, candidates have to attach a DD along with the application form. Details regarding the fee are mentioned on this page.
- Apply online: candidates need to visit the official website and register themselves. Enter all the required information and upload the necessary images. After uploading the images, candidates have to pay the application fee in online mode. There is no need to send any hard copy of application form to the officials.
- Availability of Application Form in Indian Bank Branches: Candidates can get the application form from the Indian bank branches and fill the same and attach all the required document.
- Direct: Candidates can get the application form by post from the University admission office on payment of application fee through DD in favour of Vignan University, payable at Guntur or in person from any of Vignan Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Hyderabad, Eluru, Rajahmundry, Visakhapatnam, Ongole and Vignan offices at Vijayawada, Guntur & Hyderabad.
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the required amount of the application fee as provided below:
Fee amount: Rs. 1200/-
- Online Mode – Candidates can pay the application fee through credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- Offline Mode – In case if the candidate has downloaded the application form, they can pay the application fee through Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of VFSTR Application Account, payable at Guntur.
Vignan University Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for Vignan University Admission 2020 for different courses is as below:
B.Tech / B.Pharmacy:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1999 and must have passed their intermediate exam or its equivalent to that with minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States.
- 50% aggregate marks are required for North, North East and other States candidates in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates who have qualified in V-SAT / AP or TS EAMCET / JEE Mains / JEE Advanced with a minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana and other South Indian States in the 10+2 / Intermediate examination and 50% aggregate marks in North, North East and other states of India.
B.Tech Lateral Entry:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1998 and have passed a diploma or its equivalent to that with an aggregate of 60% marks are eligible.
- Candidate should have qualified VUCET or qualified in E – CET are eligible for B.Tech Lateral Entry.
- Candidate born or or after July 1, 1998 and must have passed their 10+2/ intermediate exam with MPC/ MEC group with minimum CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or should have passed 10+2/ intermediate exam with an aggregate of 60% marks in Telangana.
BBA & BCA:
- Candidate born on or after July 1, 1999 and must have passed their intermediate with minimum CGPA of 6.0 in Andhra Pradesh.
- 55% marks are required for Telangana and other south Indian States and 50% aggregate marks are required in intermediate exam in all other states.
- Candidates must have pass Vignan Joint Entrance Test (V JET) to get admission in BBA & BCA program.
M.Tech: Candidate should have passed in B.Tech/ B.E with an aggregate of 50% marks with qualified rank in PGECET/ GATE/ VU CET.
MBA & MCA:
- Candidate must have passed in any bachelor degree with an aggregate of 55% marks. Candidate should have score 500 and above in ICET/ MAT and score 70% marks in CAT and score 60% marks in B.Tech are eligible for admission in MBA.
- Candidate must have passed in any bachelor degree with an aggregate of 50% marks with mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2/ intermediate level and must have qualified in I CET are eligible for admission in MCA.
For Engineering Stream
- For full time scholar: Candidate must have passed in B.Tech and M.Tech with first class with scholarship.
- For part time scholar: Candidate must have passed in Post graduation with an aggregate of 55% marks and 50% marks are required for SC and ST candidates.
- Candidate must have a master degree in business management or any master degree to get admission in management studies.
- Candidates must have a PG degree or its equivalent to that to get admission in biotechnology, sciences and humanities.
Vignan University Admission 2020 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket for the entrance test will be available on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website by entering their credentials. Vignan university hall ticket will be issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form. Also, officials will send the hall ticket through courier or speed post. Once the candidate examined the hall ticket, in case of any discrepancy he/ she has to immediately informed to Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University by sending an email to [email protected].
How to get the Vignan University Admission 2020 Hall Ticket?
- Online mode: Candidates can download the hall ticket from the official website within the prescribed time period. Candidates have to go on the official website and click on the hall ticket section and enter your credentials and download the same.
- By Post: Officials will send the admit card by post or courier.
- Issue of Duplicate Hall Ticket: In case, candidate are not able to download the hall ticket from the official website before the 7 days of the entrance exam than he/ she report immediately to the Dean admission. If he/ she does not receive the admit card before the examination date than he/ she will have to meet the University Representative one day before the examination at the test centre with a xerox copy of the application form, DD and two attested passport size photographs, identical to the one affixed on the application form.
Vignan University Admission 2020 Admission Procedure
Admission in the Vignan University will be done on the basis of written test conducted by Vignan Foundation for Science, Technology and Research. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the entrance test. Candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks in order to qualify the test. Admission will be held on the basis of merit and reservation policy. A common merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance in the entrance test. Those candidates who get their names in the merit list will be called for counselling.
Candidates admission can be cancelled if he/ she will not submit the relevant documents at the time of admission. Seats will be offered to candidates after the verification of all documents. Those candidates who called for the counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility/ admission.
Vignan university Admission Counselling Procedure
Candidates will be informed for the counselling procedure after the declaration of Vignan university result either by post or SMS or through Email and information regarding the counselling will be released on the official website i.e., vignan.ac.in. Qualified candidates in the entrance test will have to report at the college for counselling on allotted date and time. Candidates will be eligible to take part in subsequent round of counselling if he/ she not get seat in 1st round of counselling. Qualified candidates need to submit the original documents and one set of photocopies of the mentioned below documents at the time of counselling:
- Counselling call letter.
- Entrance Test hall ticket
- Candidate’s rank card.
- provisional admission letter
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct certificate
- Aadhar card.
Vignan university Admission 2020 Fee Structure
Admission fee is non refundable, once student admitted into the course. can check the mentioned below fee structure for different courses:
(Admission Fee 1st Year)
(Tuition Fee Per Year)
(Admission Fee 1st Year)
(Tuition Fee Per Year)
|Computer Science and Engineering||20000||230000||20000||330000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||20000||230000||20000||330000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||20000||230000||20000||330000|
|Textile and fashion Technology||20000||80000||20000||130000|
All Other Courses
(Admission Fee 1st Year)
(Tuition Fee Per Year)
(Admission Fee 1st Year)
(Tuition Fee Per Year)
Vignan University Admission 2020 Scholarships
Scholarship will be provided to candidates on the basis of merit, availability of seats and first come first served basis. 25% of the total intake capacity seats in each department are reserved for scholarships. Out of that 5% seats with 100% scholarship, 10% seats with 50% scholarship and 10% seats with 25% scholarship. The scholarship is applicable for duration of study subject to maintaining a minimum of 70% of marks in the preceding year without any backlogs. Candidates can check the scholarships for different courses from the mentioned below tables:
As per last year!
- Scholarships for B.Tech. / B.Pharmacy programmes
- Scholarships for BBA/BBA+MBA programme:
- Scholarships for BCA programme:
- Scholarships for B.Sc. programme:
- Scholarships for M.Tech programme
- Scholarships for MBA programme
- Scholarships for MCA programme
Vignan university Admission 2020 Placements
Vignan University has a integrated placement cells which invites the leading companies at the campus every year. Its top recruiters are HCL, TCS, IBM, Hyundi, Nest Way and many more. Vignan University placement process is designed to meet the needs of the recruiters. Also, it provides students many good opportunities to start their career. Candidates can check the previous year placement data of Vignan university as given below:
|Year||No of Visiting Comapnies||No of Students Placed|
|2014 – 15||29||519|
|2015 – 16||31||527|
|2016 – 17||84||699|
|2017 – 18||96||921|
|2018 – 19||143||1319|
List of Vignan University top recruiters
- Hinduja Global
- Learning Peppers
- Hyundai Mobis
- Hyundai Motors
- Darwin Box
- Future Group
- Delta X
About Vignan University
Vignan’s Foundation for Science, Technology, and Research is the deemed university in the Andhra Pradesh. The university is accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade. It was founded in the year 2008 and provides education at various levels like undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs. Admission to the university is done on the basis of entrances as well as on the merit base. The university is affiliated to UGC.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1: How many marks are required to get admission into B.Tech Courses?
Q 2: Will the officials notify about Admit card?
Q 3: How can I correct mistakes in Admit card?
Official Website: vignan.ac.in
Candidates can download the previous year prospectus for reference – Download Here
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.