Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation (KLEF), formerly KL University, is an institute deemed to be university located in the Vaddeswaram Guntur District of Andhra Pradesh, India. The college was started with four streams in 1980, but now offers nine programmes in the undergraduate courses and five programmes in post-graduate courses. KLEF was the first engineering college in Andhra Pradesh to start an Industrial and Production Engineering branch in undergraduate courses and to have an NBA accreditation for Biotechnology. Let’s check out more details about KL university entrance and admissions.
KL University Admission / Entrance Exams 2018
KL University conducts an entrance exam KLUEEE for admission to various courses. The University offers admission to various UG courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Com, etc on the basis of their performance in KLUEE. Candidates interested in PG Admission at KL University can check its complete details from the link below.
KL Colleges & Schools
KL University consists of 09 academic departments and two schools, with emphasis on scientific and technological research
- KL College of Engineering
- KL College of Science & Humanities
- KL School of Architecture
- KL Business School (KLBS)
- KL College of Fine Arts
- KL College of Creative Arts & Media Studies
- KL College of Commerce
- KL College of Pharmacy
- KL College of Law
- Department of Computer Applications
- KL Academic Staff College
Courses Offered through KLUEEE
- Bio- Technology (BT)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering(ECE)
- Electronics and Computer Engineering (ECM)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Petroleum Engineering (PE)
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Integrated Dual Degree Program – B.BA.,L.L.B.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- BBA with MBA
- B.Com (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- B.A with integrated IAS (Coaching) (Civil Services)
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) in Cloud Technology & Information Security
- B. Pharmacy
Integrated Dual Degree Programmes
- B.Tech in BT with M.Tech in Bio-Technology
- B.Tech in CE with M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Systems
- B.Tech in EEE with M.Tech in Power Electronics &
- B.Tech in ME with M.Tech in CAD – CAM
- B.Tech In ME with M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
- B.Tech in CSE/EC with M.Tech in Computer Networks & Security
- B.Tech in ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in VLSI
- B.Tech in CSE/ECE/EC/EEE with M.Tech in Embedded Systems
- B.Tech in CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech in BT/CE/CSE/ECE/EC/EEE/ME with M.B.A
Courses Offered through PG Admission
- M.Tech – (EEE, ME, CSE, ECE, BT, ECM, CE)
- MBA (2 yrs) – General, Business Analytics, Health Care & Hospital Management
- M.Sc – Chemistry
- M.Sc – Applied Mathematics
- M.A – English 2 yrs
Applicants interested in applying for KL University admission can apply through any of the two modes described below.
You may fill and submit the application form online and pay the application fee of Rs. 1100/- online through Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
Obtain in person
Application form can also be obtained and submitted in person or through post along with a self-addressed envelope cover by remitting Rs. 1100/- by Cash or DD at the below address: DD should be drawn for Rs. 1100/- in favor of K L Deemed to be University payable at Vijayawada on any scheduled bank and sent to
The Director, Admissions
K L Deemed to be University, 29-36-38
Museum Road, Governorpet,
VIJAYAWADA – 520 002.
KL University International Admission
Who can apply under the International student category? Foreign nationals, PIO card holders, OCI (Dual citizens), NRI students, and NRI sponsored students can apply under the category of International students. 15% of the seats at KLEF are reserved under this category foreign national, PIO card holder, OCI (Dual citizens) and NRI students get preference over NRI sponsored students.
The Office of International Relations of KLEF is the nodal point for international admissions. International students will be admitted at the beginning of the academic year commencing in July/ August every year.However students can also be admitted under Exchange Program for which there should be a Memorandum of Understanding. The admissions are based on merit based on the marks/grades obtained in the qualifying examination (equivalent to the 10+2 examinations of India/Graduation/Post-Graduation). International students are not required to take the entrance examination conducted for resident Indian students.
KL University Fee structure
KL University offers admission to courses of UG & PG programmes Candidates can check fe details of both the programmes from the link provided below.
KL University Placements
KL Deemed to be University has meticulously planned to make all its outgoing students employed. The University had installed the infrastructure, employed well experienced faculty, designed and delivered programs that help enhancing the communication and soft skills which are required for making the students employable. An excellent system is in place that considers all the issues that make a student employable. The University has been successful for the last 12 years, in employing all the students who have registered and eligible for placement through its offices located across the country. About 50 trained personnel work extensively to make the students ready for recruitment by the Industry.
|Academic Year||No. of Placements|
|2017-2018||629 (Till Date)|
To check list of Companies that visited the University for Placements. – Click Here