Dr YSR. Horticultural University, formerly Andhra Pradesh Horticultural University, is a state university located at Venkataramannagudem, near Tadepalligudem in West Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh, India. It was established in 2007 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and focuses on education and research of horticultural science.
Dr YSR Horticultural University offers following UG, PG and Ph.D courses.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Fees Particulars
- Diploma in Horticulture Fees Particulars
- M.Sc. Horticulture Fees Particulars
- Ph.D. Horticulture Fees Particulars
List of Colleges
Dr. YSR Horticultural University has its own colleges as well as some private colleges affiliated to it. Below is the list of all colleges affiliated to Dr YSR University.
List of Horticultural college of the university
- College of Horticulture, Venkataramannagudem, West Godavari District.
- College of Horticulture, Parvathipuram, Vizianagaram District.
- College of Horticulture, Anantharajupeta, Kadapa District.
- College of Horticulture, Chinnalatarapi, Prakasam District.
List of private Horticultural college affiliated to the university
- Sri Krishna Devaraya College of Horticultural Sciences,
- Ananthapuramu, Ananthapuramu District.
- J.C.Diwakar Reddy Horticultural College, Anantapuram District.
- Kadiri Babu Rao College of Horticulture, C S Purm, Prakasam District.
- N.S. College of Horticultural Sciences, Darimadugu Village, Markapur Mandal, Prakasam District.
HORTICET – Horticulture Common Entrance test is a state level examination which is conducted by Dr.Y.S.R. Horticultural University in short Dr. YSRHU Venkataramannagudem. Dr. YSR Horticulture University conducts this test every year for intake of the candidates in undergraduate horticulture programme of B.Sc. This examination opens a pathway for the aspirants to get admission in the 4 year B.Sc. (Hons.) programme of Horticulture.
About AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET is AP Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test is held for various courses like Engineering, Agriculture and Medical which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTU). AP EAMCET is a national level entrance examination which is conducted to offer admissions into various undergraduate professional courses available at various Universities/ Private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh (AP). The candidates who have qualified or will qualify the 10+2 exam are eligible to fill the AP EAMCET Application Form.
THE AP EAMCET is a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type exam. The duration of exam will be of 3 hours, where you have to answer 160 questions. every question will have 4 option out of which only one will be the correct option, however, there shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer. Hence it is advised to attempt all question to increase your marks.
About AIEEA UG
AIEEA UG – All India Entrance Examination is a national level entrance examination which is conducted for the students who want to pursue undergraduate programmes under the Agricultural field. AIEEA is conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) through AIEEA UG, the candidates are offered admission in courses such as B.Sc (Hons) Forestry, B.Sc (Hons) Community Science, B.Sc (Hons) Agriculture, B.Tech Food Technology, etc.
It is a national level entrance exam in which questions are based on official ICAR exam syllabus. ICAR AIEEA is a Computer Based Test. The examination will be of 2½ hour. For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded 04 marks, for every incorrect answer 01 mark will be deducted from the total score.