Council of Architecture (COA) every year invites the applicants for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). It releases the online application form for the entrance examination. NATA is a national level examination in which lakhs of candidates participate every year.
The NATA 2018 Application form is available from January 18, 2018. The NATA ensures the eligibility of the candidate as prescribed by the COA and duly approved by the Central Government. The eligibility criteria are strictly taken into consideration while admitting the candidates in the course. Candidates who shall complete the age of 17 years as on July 31, 2018, and have passed the class 12th with at least 50% aggregate marks are able to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. The candidates need to visit the official website at nata.nic.in to fill the application form for NATA 2018. All the details regarding the NATA 2018 application form are discussed in this article.
NATA 2018 Application Form
The application process can only be completed through Online mode. Candidates who want to apply for the examination have to fill all the mandatory details in the application form such as father’s name, mother’s name, postal address and date of birth, uploading of the scanned images and payment of the fee. A prescribed amount of application fee has to be paid by the applicants while submitting the application form. The dates for NATA 2018 Application Form are given below in the table:
|Start of Online form fill-up|
|Registration Ends||02 Feb 2018|
|Date and Time of Examination||29 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to register online for NATA 2018.
Official Website: www.nata.in.
Before filling the NATA 2018 application form, candidates must have a look at eligibility criteria for the examination.
See whether you are eligible or not?
Candidates who wish to apply for National Aptitude Test in Architecture must be eligible for the entrance examination. To fulfill the eligibility criteria, the candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Qualified the National Aptitude Test in Architecture e.i, NATA 2018.
- Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination with mathematics as the main subject and should have scored 50% aggregate in all the subjects. OR
- Candidate should have passed in 10+3 (diploma) in any stream from the recognized institute as mathematics one of the main subjects with 50% aggregate. OR
- Passed in international baccalaureate diploma with mathematics as the main subject of examination with 50% of aggregate.
- A candidate applying for entrance test must have completed the age of 17 years as on July 31, 2018.
Candidates have to pay a requisite amount of application fee which will be mandatory for all the candidates who want to apply for the examination. The application fee is inclusive of service fee charged by the bank.
- For General/OBC Category – Rs 1800/-
- For SC/ ST Category – Rs 1500/-
Payment of fee can be made through State Bank of India/ Bill desk payment gateway. The candidate may select any of the options to pay the application fee through electronic payment gateway via debit card, credit card or net banking and follow the online instructions to complete the payment process. After successful payment, the payment gateway will redirect the candidate to the homepage that will show the status of fee payment.
How to Fill the Application Form?
The NATA 2018 application form will be filled and submitted through online mode. The application form will be available on the official website of NATA at nata.nic.in as per the notified dates. Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria for the entrance examination very carefully. The form will be interactive in nature and the fields required to be filled up are categorized in different sub-sections.
Instructions to fill the Application Form of NATA 2018
The NATA 2018 application form will be filled in two stages; Registration Process and Submission of the Application form. The candidates have to fill the application form step by step. After the successful submission of the application form, the confirmation page will be generated on the screen. The steps to fill the application form are mentioned below:
Stage I – Registration Process
- Visit NATA portal at www.nata.in or https://learning.tcsionhub.in/test/nata-2018 OR click on the link provided which is given on this page.
- Click on “Register Now” button and it will take you to the Login Page.
- Again click “Register Now” button for signing up the User Account Registration. Fill-in the MANDATORY fields and click on “Sign up”.
- Once you have successfully signed up. Click on “Login” to continue, login with your chosen credentials.
Note: To create your credentials candidates are required to provide a login ID and password.
Stage II – Submission of Application Form
- Login into NATA- 2018 portal with chosen credentials, and Click on “Apply Now” button which will be directed to the application form.
- Fill-in the MANDATORY fields
- Upload the required documents and click on “Preview” button to preview the filled in application form then click on “Submit” button to submit the form. Once the form is submitted, no changes will be entertained, so carefully fill-in the application form.
- Once the application form submitted, it will be redirected to Payment Gateway page. Kindly provide the required inputs for payment process.
- Upon successful fee payment, you will get land up in confirmation page contains Application No and Transaction No., kindly take a printout of it as a proof of application form submission.
Upload of Images
All candidates are required to upload the following images:
- Recent Passport size Photograph in Colour
- Own Signature
- Community certificate issued by a competent authority in the case of SC/ST candidates only
Note: The SC/ ST certificate is subject to verification. If not found authentic the candidature for NATA- 2018 will be cancelled and Admit Card to take the examination will not be issued.
|Document||Size of the Image||Dimensions of the Image|
|Photograph||Min 04 kb and Max 100 kb||4.5 cm (height) x 3.5 cm (width)|
|Signature||Min 01 kb and Max 30 kb||1.5 cm (height) x 3.5 cm (width)|
|Community Certificate||Min 05 kb and Max 100 kb||A4 format|
Note: Documents have to be in jpg/jpeg format.
Discrepancy and Correction of the application form
The candidate is expected to fill up all details correctly, check a preview of the application before submitting the same online. Corrections will not be entertained, however in rare circumstances, in case corrections are needed, they will be addressed on a request by the candidate. Such requests may be emailed to [email protected]
If you have any queries regarding NATA Application Form, please ask in comments below.