NATA 2020 Application Form – The last date to apply for NATA Second test is extended up to September 06, 2020. The form is available online, on nata.in. To submit the application form of NATA, candidates need to sign up by entering name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, e-mail address, date of birth, etc. After sign up, candidates can fill details in NATA application form, upload images, and pay application fee. Form correction is also open for those who have applied but wish to edit details. Check how to fill NATA 2020 application form, fee details, and more information from this page.
Latest: NATA 2020 Application Form Date for Second Test has been Extended. Candidate can check the notice below.
NATA 2020 Application Form
NATA 2020 application form has been released for the April, as well as, May attempt. Candidates can apply for one or both the attempts. Candidates can check important dates for both the attempts from below.
|NATA 2020||1st test||2nd test|
|Brochure releases||31 Jan 2020||31 of Jan 2020|
|NATA application form releases||01 Feb 2020 / 25 Jul 2020|
|Last date to fill form|
16 Aug 2020
|Last date to upload images|
16 Aug 2020
|Last date for payment|
16 Aug 2020
|Last date to print confirmation page|
16 Aug 2020
|Form correction||25 Jul – |
30 Aug –
Apply Here: Click here to register/make corrections for the NATA 2020 application form.
NATA 2020 Application Form Date Extended for Second Test
Click here to check the above Notice.
NATA 2020 Public Notice for Second Test
Last Date to Apply Extended Notice
Click here to check the above Notice.
Exam Conduction Notice
The Second test of NATA will be conducted on September 12, 2020. The candidates can register themselves for second test up to September 04, 2020. Check the details from below.
Click here to download the Notice
NATA 2020 Application Fee
The application fee to apply for NATA 2020 has increased in comparison to last year. Candidates can check it from below.
|Category||For one attempt||For two attempts|
|General Category||Rs. 2000||Rs. 3800|
|For SC/ ST Category||Rs. 1700||Rs. 3100|
|If applying for abroad test centers||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 18,000|
1. Candidates can apply for both the exam in one go. In this case, candidates have to pay the combined application fee as mentioned above.
2. If the candidates decide to apply for the second attempt after giving the first attempt then they have to pay fee amount later on.
Mode of application fee payment – Application fee can be paid using any one of the below given modes:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
NATA 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for NATA 2020, candidates must check the eligibility criteria. You can check the requirements from below.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates must have passed a 10+3 diploma examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
Note: Candidates may note direct lateral admission is not allowed at any other year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification.
Documents Required while Filling NATA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the documents needed to fill the application form as well as the documents that are to be uploaded in the application form.
Documents which are to be uploaded in the application form
- Scanned photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
Documents that are required while filling the application form
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Valid email id and mobile number
NATA 2020 Application Form Image Specifications
Candidates have to upload their recent colored passport size photograph and signature in the application form as per the specifications given below.
|Passport Size photograph||JPG / JPEG||JPG / JPEG|
|Size||4 Kb to 100 Kb||1 Kb to 30 Kb|
|Dimension||4.5 cmX 3.5 cm||1.5cm X 3.5 cm|
Note: Aadhaar card is no a mandatory requirement for filling NATA 2020 application form.
How to Fill NATA 2020 Application Form
The filling of NATA application form is a 3 step process that includes registering and filling personal details, uploading of documents, and fee payment. The detailed steps are given below:
Step 1: Sign up
- Click on the direct link given on this page, the below window opens. On it click on “Sign up”.
- On doing so the below given registration form opens. On it enter the details like name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email id, password of choice, security question and the answer. Fill all details and click on the sign up button.
- On submitting the details the application number and password is sent to your registered e-mail id as well as on your registered mobile number. The application number and password works as login credentials. It is also displayed on the screen. Please make sure to note it down.
- Verify the email id via the link that is sent. If it is not verified the login is not possible for application form. The verification link appears as the one shown below:
Step 2: Login and fill application form
- Oce you click on the verification link in the mail you are redirected to the login window that appears as the one shown below. Login and the application form appears on the next screen.
- In this stage candidates have to complete the details like Basic Details, address and exam details, educational qualifications, uploading photo and signature, previewing the application form and paying the application fee.
- To fill the basic details the below given form appears. Fill all details and click on the “save and continue” button.
- The next stage of the application form is to fill the address and exam details. Here the candidatets have to select if they want to appear for one NATA exam or both the NATA exam
- In the next stage of filling the form, candidates have to enter their education qualification details as shown in the image below:
- In this stage, candidates have to upload the scanned images as per the descriptions.
Step 3: Preview the application form
- Now, whe you save and continue for the next step, the preview of the application form oopens. You must check all the details in this stage and ensure everything is correct in the form and is as per the guidelines. The preview of the form looks like the one below:
Step 4: Payment of the application fee
- using the available mode of payments the candidates have to pay the application fee and check the declaration.
Whom should I contact for any queries or help while filling the application form?
You can contact at the below given details in case of any query regarding filling the online application form.
email: [email protected]
NATA help desk number: 9319275557, 7303487773
Details to be Filled in NATA 2020 Application Form
Candidates can check below the details required while filling the NATA 2020 application form.
- Candidate’s full name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Fathers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Mothers name – as per school leaving record; Max 46 character
- Date of Birth – as in class 10 certificate
- PwD status
- Type of disability – any of visual acuity / one eyed vision / physically challenged/ others
- Place of residence
- Nationality – Indian / OCI / PIO / Foreign
- Aadhaar number – not mandatory
Choice of Exam center
- 3 choice for exam center – can submit 3 choices
Educational Details (For Class 10th and 12th)
- Educational qualification – Class 10th or equivalent
- Pass status – Passed
- Passed status of class 12 – Passed / Appearing
- course stream – High School / 10+2 /10+3 Diploma
- Board – Select from drop down list
- Year of passing – Select from drop down list
- Obtained marks – Mandatory
- Total marks – Mandatory
- % of marks – Auto calculated
- Roll number – Mandatory
- Institute name and address – Enter name and address of school of study in Class X
- Pincode – Pin code of school address
Address for Communication
- Address of residence
- State of domicile
- District of domicile
- Email id
- Mobile number
NATA 2020 Application Form Correction
The council provides an opportunity for all the candidates to correct any wrong information in their forms online. The duration of the form correction window is of a short period. Candidates can edit the incorrect information before the window closes. After the form correction process closes, candidates cannot make any corrections in their application forms. So, make sure you don’t enter any wrong information in the application form so that to avoid correcting it later.
The details that can be edited are:
- Spelling in names, etc.
- Any figures in numerical data, i.e. day, month, year, etc.
Registering for NATA 2020? Check Out Some Important Books for Preparation
You can check below the list of books to prepare for NATA:
|Study Guide for B.Arch 2020||Buy here|
|Nata Exam Full Package||Buy here|
|NATA Preparation Book : The Road to Becoming An Architect Begins Here||Buy here|
|NATA/B.ARCH. Architecture Entrance Question Bank||Buy here|
|NATA Mock Test Series 2020-21||Buy here|
|NATA & B. ARCH Complete Self Study Material: Entrance Examination||Buy here|
NATA 2020 Admit Card
Since NATA is conducted twice a year, CoA releases the NATA admit card 2020 separately for each exam on the official website, nata.in. Candidates have to login with their application number and password to download the NATA 2020 admit card. The candidates have to carry a printout of the admit card along with a valid id proof to the exam center. The admit card should be kept safely. The exam center won’t allow the candidate to enter if his/ her admit card is found distorted. Before you download your admit card, you must check all the details on it carefully and in case of any discrepancy immediately contact the concerned authority.
About NATA 2020
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA), is conducted by the Council of Architecture since the year 2006. It is a National Level Entrance Exam conducted at various test centres all over India. The exam is mandatory for all the eligible candidates who want to get admission into B.Arch programme at all recognized Institutions of India. The mode of the exam is both Online and Offline. The exam consists of two parts – Part A and Part B. Part A has 60 MCQs. Part B has 2 practical questions related to the drawing (40 marks each) which has to be drawn in the span of 2 hours.
NATA 2020 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The eligibility criteria for NATA examination is that the candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate in SSC/10+2 or equivalent examination and the candidates who have passed 10+3 diploma with 50% marks in aggregate in any stream from Central/State Government are also eligible to apply for NATA.
Ans : Candidates must ensure that they have completed the Fee payment process as only after the completion of the payment of required Application Fee for NATA examination they will be able to receive their Confirmation page.
Ans : Candidates belonging to Assam North East State can produce their other government approved photo identity proof to apply for NATA examination.
Ans : Candidates can correct the information only once like any figures in numerical data, i.e. day, month, year, or spelling of the names etc.. Hence, candidates are advised to check all details thoroughly before submission of application.
Ans : Candidates will have to upload a recent Passport size Colored Photograph and their Signature in .jpg or .jpeg format at the time of the registration for NATA examination.
Ans : For each test the candidate has to select 3 different choices of test center. It can be different or the same for both tests.
Ans : The successful submission of the NATA Application Form online is enough for applying to the NATA exam. There is no need to send a copy of the online filled in application form to the authorities.
Ans : For each test candidates can select 3 different choices of test center. It can be different or the same for both tests.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.