USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2019 – University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University releases the result of PU USOL MBA for admission to the MBA (Executive) for the Session 2019-2020 on its official website. The complete details of USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2019 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
PU USOL Admission 2019
Punjab University conducts the entrance exam for admission to the MBA (Executive) in University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University for the Session 2019-2020. The admission is to be made on the basis of the Entrance Test. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2019 along with application form and schedule.
Schedule for USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2019 is given below.
|Date of Availability of prospectus and online Application Form||28 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of information to generate the Bank Challan||05 Jul 2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI Bank using website generated challan||08 Jul 2019 (up to 4 PM)|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the
information after depositing fee in SBI
|10 Jul 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 Jul 2019|
|Date of Entrance Test||21 Jul 2019
(10 AM to 12 PM)
|Uploading of answer key||24 Jul 2019|
|Last date of submission of objections to the Answer Key||26 Jul 2019, 1 PM|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross objections (through e-mail only)||29 Jul 2019|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer key||31 Jul 2019|
|Date of declaration of Result||05 Aug 2019|
|Date of Availability of Online Admission-cum- Examination Form||09 Aug 2019|
|Last date of submission of Online Admission-cum- Examination Forms||19 Aug 2019|
|Date of Counselling||22 & 23 Aug 2019|
- Click here to check the detailed schedule.
Notice: Click here to check the guidelines for admission through counselling to MBA (Executive) 2018 for reference purpose.
Panjab University has released the result of USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Test held in July 2019. Candidates can check their result through the link that is provided below by providing Roll Number.
Result: Click Here to check the PU USOL MBA result.
Question Paper & Answer Key
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Panjab University released the answer key of the entrance test on their official website. Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can check the answer key on the official website Or form here as the Question Paper along with answer key is also available below.
- Click here to view the question paper.
- Click here to view the answer key.
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate;
Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. Or
- A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Or
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
The candidate must be employed at the time of admission.
Application Form of USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2018 was available on the official website of University. Interested & eligible candidates were also able to fill the application form online through the direct link given below.
Apply Online: Application Form will be available on the official website.
Application Fees: The Fee for MBA (Executive) Entrance Test of last year was Rs. 2100/- (Rs. 1050/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
The Entrance Test will carry 100% weight-age and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple-choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D. The components of the test will include: (i) Data interpretation and problem-solving; (ii) Numerical Ability; (iii) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and (iv) General English & Comprehension.
There will be 25 questions in each section. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
The admission will be as per reservation policy of the University as per Handbook of Information, 2018 but no reservation is available in USOL for Sports Category.
If the fraction is 0.5 or more, it shall be rounded off to 1; if it is less than 0.5, it shall be ignored. This shall, however, not affect the total number of seats in the open category. To ensure this, if the total number of seats after making this adjustment, exceeds the prescribed number fixed for the course, the necessary additional seats shall be created with the prior permission of the D.U.I. / Vice-Chancellor. Such seats, if created, shall be treated as additional only for the year in question.
The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the Rules/Regulations of the Panjab University, Chandigarh. Admission will be canceled at any stage in case the candidate is not found eligible.
A candidate, whose name appears in the Merit List will be required to attend counselling personally according to her/his merit position on the day/s shown in the counselling schedule to be uploaded at http://mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Physical presence in the counselling is mandatory both for General category and Reserved category candidates as per the notified dates. All those candidates who attend the counselling are requested to mark their attendance. Only those candidates who report and mark their attendance on the day(s) of counselling shall be considered for admission during the filling up of vacant seats. The candidate must bring alongwith all the original documents.
The candidate selected for admission will be required to deposit the original certificates and pay the prescribed fees, failing which s/he will not be admitted to the course and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
- A candidate who reports late on the day/s of counselling, will not be eligible for admission according to his/her original merit position, but will be offered only the seat available at the time s/he reports for counselling.
- The candidate shall attend the counselling for admission at her/his own risk, expense and responsibility.
- If the seats are not filled, within the waiting list, the subsequent counsellings will be declared from time to time subject to the declaration of vacant seats within the prescribed University admission schedule with prior approval of DUI.
- The admission of a candidate shall be PROVISIONAL and subject to approval by the appropriate authority of Panjab University.
- The duly constituted Admission Committee/Board of Control shall decide case/s of dispute, if any, brought to its notice, during the admission process.
- If the dispute regarding a particular admission/interpretation of guidelines for admission still remains unresolved, the matter shall be referred to D.U.I/V.C. whose decision shall be absolutely final.
Official website: mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
For more detail of Admission, candidates refer to the Information Brochure of 2018.
PU USOL 2018 Answer Key
Check USOL MBA Executive Entrance Test 2018 Question Paper & Answer Key below