PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 – University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University has conducted the entrance exam for admission to the MBA (Executive) for the Session 2020-2021. Application form available as per schedule at the official website, i.e., mbausol.puchd.ac.in. To apply for the MBA admission, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree holder from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (Concession of 5% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). The complete details of PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
– Registration is again open for the vacant seats till November 17, 2020. Scroll down to check it.
– Punjab University has released the merit list for MBA (Executive) 2020. Scroll down to check.
– Punjab University has released the list of the rejected candidates for MBA (Executive) 2020. Get the same from below.
PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
University will publish a Merit List of the qualified candidates on the basis of attainment of minimum marks of 20% (General Category) and 15% (SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the Entrance Test. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2020 along with application form and schedule.
Schedule for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 is given below.
|Date of Availability of prospectus and online Application Form||17 Jul 2020|
|Last date to Apply for Vacant Seat||17 Nov 2020|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||09 Oct 2020|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of|
State Bank of India using website generated Challan
|12 Oct 2020|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature||15 Oct 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||23 Oct 2020|
|Last date to submission of complete form |
with late fee of Rs. 500/-
|27 Oct 2020|
|Date of Entrance Test|
|Availability of Answer Key||02 Nov 2020|
|Last date of submission |
of objections to the Answer Key
|04 Nov 2020|
|Uploading of the response to the|
Objections and inviting Cross-objections
|06 Nov 2020|
|Last day of submission |
of Cross-objections to the Answer key
|08 Nov 2020|
|Date of declaration of Result||11 – 12 Nov 2020|
|Date of Availability of Online|
Admission-cum Examination Forms
|16 Nov 2020|
|Last date of submission of|
Online Admission-cum Examination Forms
|23 Nov 2020|
Result for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
Panjab University releases the result of the PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Test as per schedule at the official website, i.e., results.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can check their results through the direct link shall be provided. To enter the application number/Roll number and Date of Birth to check the online result at the site.
- Click here to check PU USOL MBA (Executive) 2020 Merit List
- Click here to check PU USOL MBA (Executive) 2020 Rejected Candidates List.
PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 Exam Scrapped Notice
Click here to download the Notice
Application Form for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
Application Form PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 has been available at the official website of University. Interested candidates can fill their application form online before the last date. Candidates apply the application form only online mode at the official website, i.e., mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. An application form can also apply by the direct link is provided.
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the application form via direct link is given below –
- Click here to fill the application form for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
- Click here to login for the already register candidates.
Application Fees: The Fee for MBA (Executive) Entrance Test – Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
Eligibility Criteria for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
The eligibility criteria for admission into PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 mentioned below:
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate;
Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. Or
- A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Or
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
The candidate must be employed at the time of admission.
Exam Pattern for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
The Entrance Test will carry 100% weight-age and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple-choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D. The components of the test will include: (i) Data interpretation and problem-solving; (ii) Numerical Ability; (iii) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and (iv) General English & Comprehension.
|Data interpretation and problem-solving||25|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning;||25|
|General English & Comprehension.||25|
There will be 25 questions in each section. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Admit Card for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
The admit card for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020 shall be issued online. Applicants who successfully fill the application forms before the last date can able to download their admit cards from the official website. Candidates can able to download their admit cards by entering their required details such as application number and date of birth. It is an essential document that candidates must carry on the day of examination or else they are not be allowed to appear in the examination. The admit card contains all important details about the exam and the candidates.
Seats for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
The admission will be as per reservation policy of the University as per last year Handbook of Information, but no reservation is available in USOL for Sports Category.
If the fraction is 0.5 or more, it shall be rounded off to 1; if it is less than 0.5, it shall be ignored. This shall, however, not affect the total number of seats in the open category. To ensure this, if the total number of seats after making this adjustment, exceeds the prescribed number fixed for the course, the necessary additional seats shall be created with the prior permission of the D.U.I. / Vice-Chancellor. Such seats, if created, shall be treated as additional only for the year in question.
The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the Rules/Regulations of the Panjab University, Chandigarh. Admission will be canceled at any stage in case the candidate is not found eligible.
Question Paper & Answer Key for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Panjab University released the answer key of the entrance test on their official website. Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can check the answer key on the official website Or form here as the Question Paper along with answer key is also available below.
- Click here to view the question paper with Answers Key.
Counselling for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
The PU USOL MBA (Executive) counselling is conducted by the Panjab Univerity for the candidates who wish to get admission in the MBA (Executive) 2 years duration (4 Semesters) offered by University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University. After the release of the result, the merit list is prepared. A candidate, whose name appears in the Merit List will be required to attend counselling personally according to her/his merit position on the day/s shown in the counselling schedule to be uploaded at the official website, i.e., mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
The candidate selected for admission will be required to deposit the original certificates and pay the prescribed fees, failing which s/he will not be admitted to the course and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
- A candidate who reports late on the day/s of counselling, will not be eligible for admission according to his/her original merit position but will be offered only the seat available at the time s/he reports for counselling.
- The candidate shall attend the counselling for admission at her/his own risk, expense and responsibility.
- If the seats are not filled, within the waiting list, the subsequent counsellings will be declared from time to time subject to the declaration of vacant seats within the prescribed University admission schedule with prior approval of DUI.
- The admission of a candidate shall be PROVISIONAL and subject to approval by the appropriate authority of Panjab University.
- The duly constituted Admission Committee/Board of Control shall decide case/s of dispute, if any, brought to its notice, during the admission process.
- If the dispute regarding a particular admission/interpretation of guidelines for admission still remains unresolved, the matter shall be referred to D.U.I/V.C. whose decision shall be absolutely final.
FAQ’s on PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020
A. Candidates shall get minimum marks of 20% (General Category) and 15% (SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the Entrance Test for the merit list.
A. The medium of entrance exam shall be English only.
A. No, re-evaluation or re-checking procedure seeing the Question Booklet / Answer Sheets by the candidates shall not be entertained. The evaluation once done by the University shall be absolutely final.
Official website: mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
For more detail of PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2020, candidates can – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.