PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 – University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University has extended last date for submission of online admission-cum-examination form till November 15, 2021. PU was conducted the entrance exam for admission to the MBA (Executive) for the Session 2021-2022. To apply for the MBA admission, the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree holder from a recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks (Concession of 5% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category). The complete details of PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admission process etc. are given below.
Latest – University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University has extended last date for submission of online admission-cum-examination form till November 15, 2021. Stay here for latest updates.
PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
University will publish a Merit List of the qualified candidates on the basis of attainment of minimum marks of 20% (General Category) and 15% (SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the Entrance Test. Candidates can read all the necessary details regarding USOL MBA Entrance and Admission 2021 along with application form and schedule.
Schedule for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 is given below.
|Date of Availability of Prospectus and online Form for PU MBA (Executive) – 2021 on the website.||02 July 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Login & Password||01 August 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State bank of India using website generated challan||03 August 2021 up to 3:59 p.m.|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||03 August 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee||05 August 2021|
|Availability of Admit Card Online|
Admit Card will be available for downloading from the website by the candidate using his/her own Login ID and Password provided while generating Fee Challan. The candidates will be communicated through email only for this purpose.
|10 August 2021|
|Last date for candidates who have not completed their form but have paid their requisite fee, can complete their form (10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) by paying late fee of Rs. 500/-||11 August 2021|
|Date & Time of Entrance Test||14 August 2021 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||1. Chandigarh.|
2. Ludhiana (If the number of candidates exceed 40).
|Release of answer key||17 August 2021|
|Last date to raise objections||19 August 2021 up to 3:30 pm|
|Date of declaration of result||27 August 2021|
|Date of availability of online Admission Form at https://mbausol.puchd.ac.in||03 Sep 2021|
|Last date of Submission of online Adm Cum Exam Forms||15 Nov 2021|
|Counselling Date for MBA (Executive)|
Counselling for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
The PU USOL MBA (Executive) counselling is conducted by the Panjab University for the candidates who wish to get admission in the MBA (Executive) 2 years duration (4 Semesters) offered by University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University. After the release of the result, the merit list is prepared. A candidate, whose name appears in the Merit List will be required to attend counselling personally according to her/his merit position on the day/s shown in the counselling schedule to be uploaded at the official website, i.e., mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
- A candidate who reports late on the day/s of counselling, will not be eligible for admission according to his/her original merit position but will be offered only the seat available at the time s/he reports for counselling.
- The candidate shall attend the counselling for admission at her/his own risk, expense and responsibility.
- If the seats are not filled, within the waiting list, the subsequent counselling will be declared from time to time subject to the declaration of vacant seats within the prescribed University admission schedule with prior approval of DUI.
- The admission of a candidate shall be PROVISIONAL and subject to approval by the appropriate authority of Panjab University.
- The duly constituted Admission Committee/Board of Control shall decide case/s of dispute, if any, brought to its notice, during the admission process.
- If the dispute regarding a particular admission/interpretation of guidelines for admission still remains unresolved, the matter shall be referred to D.U.I/V.C. whose decision shall be absolutely final.
Click here to fill the admission cum examination form for Counselling
The candidate selected for admission will be required to deposit the original certificates and pay the prescribed fees, failing which s/he will not be admitted to the course and the seat shall be offered to the next candidate on the merit list.
Counselling Schedule for PU USOL MBA (Executive)
Click here to download the Notification for Counselling Schedule
Documents Required during Counselling
- Hard copy of admission cum examination form
- Enrolment Card
- Employment Certificate
- Self employment Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Only for students from other Universities).
- Draft of Rs.28,232 in the favour of Registrar, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
- Self attested copy of all the Degree Certificates.
- One set photocopy of the complete form along with the form.
- Original certificates for verification on counseling.
Result for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University has released the result for MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021. It has released online at results.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can check the result from the below direct link.
Result: Click here to check the PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021 Result.
Answer Key for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University has released the answer key for MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021. Answer key is released in PDF format. Candidates can check the answer key from below direct link.
– Click here to check the PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021 answer key.
– Click here to check the PU USOL MBA (Executive) Entrance Exam 2021 answer key release date notice.
– Click here to check the response to the objections raised by candidates and cross-objections invited.
Admit Card for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
The admit card for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 has been issued online at mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Applicants who successfully fill the application forms before the last date can able to download their admit cards from the official website. Candidates can able to download their admit cards by entering their required details such as Login ID and Password. It is an essential document that candidates must carry on the day of examination or else they are not be allowed to appear in the examination. The admit card contains all the important details about the exam and the candidates.
Application Form for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
Application Form PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 is available at the official website of University. Interested candidates can fill their application form online before the last date. Candidates apply the application form only online mode at the official website, i.e., mbausol.puchd.ac.in. Applicants must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. An application form can also apply by the direct link is provided.
Apply Online: Applicants can fill the application form via direct link is given below –
Application Fees: Last year’s Fee for MBA (Executive) Entrance Test – Rs. 2175/- (Rs. 1088/- for SC/ST/PwD). The fee for the Entrance Test once paid shall not be refunded.
Eligibility Criteria for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
The eligibility criteria for admission into PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021 mentioned below:
- A Bachelor‘s Degree in any discipline of Panjab University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent thereto with atleast 50% marks in the aggregate;
Provided that in case of candidates having Bachelor‘s degree of the University through Modern Indian Language [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi (Gurmukhi Script)] and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper, English and the elective subject taken together. Or
- A pass in final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Or
- AMIE examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching or professional experience.
- Concession of 5% marks will be given in the eligibility requirements for SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates.
The candidate must be employed at the time of admission.
Exam Pattern for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
The Entrance Test will carry 100% weight-age and will be of two hours duration consisting of 100 questions. It will consist of multiple-choice questions having four responses A, B, C & D. The components of the test will include: (i) Data interpretation and problem-solving; (ii) Numerical Ability; (iii) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning; and (iv) General English & Comprehension.
|Data interpretation and problem-solving||25|
|Verbal Ability/ Reasoning;||25|
|General English & Comprehension.||25|
There will be 25 questions in each section. There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Seats for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
The admission will be as per reservation policy of the University Handbook of Information, but no reservation is available in USOL for Sports Category.
If the fraction is 0.5 or more, it shall be rounded off to 1; if it is less than 0.5, it shall be ignored. This shall, however, not affect the total number of seats in the open category. To ensure this, if the total number of seats after making this adjustment, exceeds the prescribed number fixed for the course, the necessary additional seats shall be created with the prior permission of the D.U.I. / Vice-Chancellor. Such seats, if created, shall be treated as additional only for the year in question.
The eligibility of a candidate will be provisional at every stage of the admission process. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure his/her eligibility and fulfillment of various conditions for admission as prescribed in the Rules/Regulations of the Panjab University, Chandigarh. Admission will be canceled at any stage in case the candidate is not found eligible.
Question Paper & Answer Key for PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
University School of Open Learning (USOL), Panjab University released the answer key of the entrance test on their official website. Candidates who appeared in the entrance exam can check the answer key on the official website Or form here as the Question Paper along with answer key is also available below.
- Click here to view the question paper with Answers Key.
FAQ’s on PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021
A. Candidates shall get minimum marks of 20% (General Category) and 15% (SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the Entrance Test for the merit list.
A. The medium of entrance exam shall be English only.
A. No, re-evaluation or re-checking procedure seeing the Question Booklet / Answer Sheets by the candidates shall not be entertained. The evaluation once done by the University shall be absolutely final.
Official website: mbausol.puchd.ac.in.
For more detail of PU USOL MBA (Executive) Admission 2021, candidates can download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.