Rajasthan JET 2019: The application form for Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2019 has been released. The form has been made available on the official website and the direct link of the same has also been provided below. Candidates need to fill their personal and qualification details in the application form correctly. No candidate will be allowed to give the entrance test if he/she has not filled the application form. Candidates are advised to fill the form accurately by going through the eligibility criteria first. Only the eligible candidates can apply for Rajasthan JET 2019. Candidates can scroll down to get the full information about Rajasthan JET 2019 application.
Rajasthan JET 2019 Application Form
The application form for Rajasthan JET 2019 has been released on the official website. The application form will require the personal as well as the qualification details of the appearing candidate. Aspirants are requested to check the eligibility criteria first before applying for the test. In case, if any candidate found non-eligible then his/her candidature will be forfeited.
|Opening filling of Online Application Form||20 Feb 2019|
|Last Date for filling & online depositing the Application Forms Fee||02 Apr 2019|
|Editing the application forms is open up to||04 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Day||12 May 2019|
- Click here to apply online for Rajasthan JET 2019 application form.
- Click Here to login for already registered candidates.
Candidate has to deposit proscribed fee through Net banking, Debit Card and Credit card. Candidates are advised to keep the details of bank account viz., Name of the bank and branch, account holders’ name, number, type of the account etc. for ready reference in near future.
|SC/ST/SAP (PC 40% & above)||Rs.1400/-|
How to fill Rajasthan JET 2019 application form?
Below are the instructions which will help the aspirants to fill the application form diligently. Candidates are advised to go through these instructions carefully to avoid any kind of mistake.
- Visit the official website or get the direct link from this page.
- Open the link ‘JET 2019 Application Form’ or it can be ‘Fill the Application Form’.
- Fill the asked details accurately like personal details, qualification details, course preference, etc as the same details will be available on your admit card.
- Preview your application form before submission.
- Make the payment properly.
- Take a print out of the receipt and the form for future references as the application number will be used by the candidates login and check there answer key and result in the future.
- Take a recent photograph not older than six months showing the date of photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. Sample image is already given on web site.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or Specially Abled Person (SAP) certificate indicating 40 % and above disability should be scan in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB. Scan mark sheets of X and XII (if passed already) examination in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII (if passed already) examination in “PDF” format with a size in between 100KB to 200KB.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.