Tripura University Admission 2019: Tripura University is offering admission into various programmes like Educational, PG Diploma, Vocational, Integrated Master programme, etc for the academic session 2019-2020. Interested candidates may check the eligibility criteria and can fill the application form for the intended programme. The application form should be submitted till the last date of form submission i.e June 15, 2019. Candidates can check the complete details of Tripura University Admissions 2019 such as application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Tripura University Admission 2019
Candidates can apply online from the official website www.tripurauniv.in as per schedule. Those candidates who fill their application on time will be eligible to download the Tripura University Admit card 2019 for the entrance test. Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. After preparation of the merit list, selected students shall be called for counselling in the concerned department.
|Last date of online application Submission||15 Jun 2019|
Tripura University Application Form 2019
Online applications portal in the website www.tripurauniv.in is open for the eligible applicants for admission in various academic programs of Tripura University for this session as per scheduled date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility for various courses before going online application. Click on the link given below to apply online.
- Click here to apply for Tripura University Admission 2019.
The Application Fees will be as follows (for each programme) –
- Requisite Fee For UR/EWS/OBC– Rs. 800/-
- Requisite Fee For SC/ST/PWD– Rs. 600/-
Applicants are advised to make payment of application fees through Online-payment gateway. Applicants are advised to keep Payment transaction Slip safely for future reference throughout the admission process, The University may ask for it anytime if needed.
How to Fill Online Application?
- Visit the official website www.tripurauniv.in or the direct link provided above.
- During registration, applicant will be asked to provide an e-mail id and a mobile number, these must be valid ones because initial login password will be sent to the provided e-mail id or via SMS, and in future all correspondences in this regards may be made to this e-mail id and the given mobile no. via SMS.
- After registration, applicants are to obtain the password from the registered e-mail. It is recommended that they change their password on the first log in.
- After successful login applicants may fill their Admission Form and will be required to upload his/her scanned photograph.
- If an applicant does not have all required information at the time of filling the form, he/she can save the incomplete application as a draft (by clicking on ‘Save as Draft’ button) and log out. This draft can be recovered later by the applicant to complete the rest of the application form. Applicants are advised to save the data as draft after filling up information or after any modification in each page.
- Candidates applying for PG courses, if Bachelors degree final marksheet, CGPA/Percentage is not available then put 2nd year final / 4th semester CGPA or Percentage and Year of Passing.
- To submit the application, applicant must agree with the given declaration, clicking on check box. It is important to note that, once applicants submit their application they cannot alter those under any circumstances. Therefore they are advised to be sure about the accuracy and relevance of the given / uploaded information before clicking the submit button.
- After successful submission of the application, applicants will be able to download the ‘Acknowledgement’.
Tripura University Admit Card 2019
Applicants will be provided by the facility to download their ‘Admit Cards’ for the Entrance Test from the university website after necessary verification. The admit card will be provided after the termination of application process. It is mandatory for applicants to bring the “Admit Card” and any other appropriate photo identity proof, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
TU Entrance Test
The Entrance Test shall be conducted by the University in its premises and other out station centres which would be decided by the university from time to time for admission of students in Certificate / Diploma / Undergraduate / Post-Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate programs.
Medium for TUET shall be English other than the language program(s).
Tripura University Exam Pattern
Total marks of the TUET shall be 100 marks. 50 analytical/logical questions shall be set covering the whole syllabus of the concerned subject. Some questions may be set based on derivation/calculation based on subjects demand. Each short question shall carry two marks. The answer should be written within the space provided for the respective question. The students must limit the answer within the provided space.
- Click here to download the previous year question paper for B.Voc in Film and Video Production.
Tripura University Result 2019
The course examiners will evaluate the answer scripts and submit the total marks within 4 working days of the receipt of answer scripts to the Chairperson of the Departmental CBCS Examiners Board who has sent the marks of all the courses within 2 days of receipt of all marks in a sealed envelope to the Controller of Examinations. The external Examiner will sent the mark slip directly to the Controller of Examinations within 4 days of receipt of answer scripts.
A student will pass in a course if he/she secures at least 40 marks (taking together the end semester examination marks and Internal Assessment marks) in that course subject to minimum 40% marks in IA portion.
Counselling cum Admission
After preparation of the merit list, selected students will be called for counselling in the concerned department or for a group of departments. Willing selected candidates shall have to remain present with their original documents, admission fees etc. If a student remains absent on the counselling date, his/her candidature shall automatically be cancelled.
Students can take admission on the day of counselling by depositing the requisite amount of fees as prescribed in the prospectus. Counselling date will be notified in the Tripura University website at least 7 (seven) days prior to the Counselling cum admission date.
Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. Reservation Rules of Govt. of India shall be applicable.
If marks of entrance test of two or more candidates’ become the same, then the following criteria shall be followed, one after another, to resolve the ties.
- Division and marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination (If a student having Hons. degree, In his / her case percentage of Hons or aggregate whichever is higher shall be counted).
- Division and marks obtained in the next lower public examination (H.S.+2).
Official Website: www.tripurauniv.in.
Insofar, only the application form and eligibility norms are released for Tripura University Admission 2019. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year information and for reference purpose only. As soon as the University will release the rest of the information, will be updated here.