Tripura University Admission 2018: Tripura University is offering admission into various programmes like PG, Diploma, Vocation e.t.c during the academic session 2018-2019. Applicants can apply for not more than three programmes at a time in the regular mode. It is to be noted that the applicants have to use separate application forms for each programme. Candidates can check the complete details of Tripura University Admissions 2018 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Tripura University Admission 2018
Candidates can apply online from the official website www.tripurauniv.in as per schedule. Those candidates who fill their application on time will be eligible to download the Tripura University Admit card 2018 for the entrance test. Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. After preparation of merit list, selected students shall be called for counselling in the concerned department.
|Online Submission of application starts||30 Dec 2017|
|Last date of online Submission for Indian Students||12 Mar 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test Except P.G Diploma Courses||17 to 19 Mar 2018|
|Last date of online Submission For International students||15 Apr 2018|
|Last date of online Submission for B.A./B.Sc. -B.Ed., B.Voc. & P.G Diploma Courses||
21 Apr 2018
|Date of Entrance Test for IMD, B.Voc in Rubber Technology and Film & Video Production, B.A./B.Sc. -B.Ed., M.P.Ed & P.G. Diploma prog.||28 to 30 Apr 2018|
Entrance Test Complete Schedule:
- Click Here for Tripura University Distance Education 2017
- Master Programme in Regular Mode
- Five Year Integrated Master’s Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Vocational Under Graduate Program
- Certificate Courses
- Masters Programmes in Distance Mode
Tripura University Application Form 2018
Online applications portal in the website www.tripurauniv.in is open for Indian applicants for admission in various academic programs of Tripura University for this session as per scheduled date. For registration, applicants may use an email account. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility for various courses before going online application.
Application form: Click Here to Apply online
Official website: www.tripurauniv.in
For Indian Students: Rs. 780.00 (Prospectus – Rs. 580/- + TUET Fees Rs. 200/- For SC/ST Students Rs.580/-)
For International students: The International applicant may directly send the remittance through online and offline mode from their respective country by crediting the amount in the following number.
Account Number: 35548204468
Swift Code: SBININBB476
Account Name: Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, Agartala, Tripura
Requisite Fees: US $ 15.00
How to Fill Online Application?
- Visit the official website www.tripurauniv.in or direct link is provided above.
- For registration, applicants may use an email account. During registration, applicant will be asked to provide a valid e-mail id. Initial login password will be sent to the e-mail id/mobile, and in future all correspondence in this regard shall be made to this e-mail id/mobile.
- After registration, applicants are to obtain the password from the registered e-mail. It is recommended that they change their password on the first log in.
- After successful login applicants may fill their Admission Form
- If an applicant does not have all required information at the time of filling the form, he/she can save the incomplete application as a draft (by clicking on ‘Save as Draft’ button) and log out. This draft can be recovered later by the applicant to complete the rest of the application form. Applicants are advised to save the data as draft after filling up information or after any modification in each page.
- Both International and Indian applicants may download the application form from the website of the university.
- A printed prospectus shall be sent to all Indian applicants through post at their present address of correspondence. However, the University shall not remain responsible for postal delay, loss or other irregularities.
- For Master’s Degree Program: 10+2+3 Passed or appearing for the qualifying examination (If not stated otherwise in the prospectus for the subject) from a recognized University.
- PG Diploma Program: 10+2+3, Final Exam passed or appeared (If not stated otherwise in the prospectus for the subject) from a recognized University.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s Degree Program: 10+2 (Higher Secondary or Equivalent) from a recognized Board, at least obtaining 50%, in aggregate.
- Undergraduate Programs (Rubber Technology, Film and Video Production): 10+2 (Higher Secondary or Equivalent) from a recognized Board.
- Certificate Course: 10+2 (Higher Secondary or equivalent) from a recognized Board.
- The medium of Instruction/ Medium of Examination: English, except for the Language-subjects.
Tripura University Admit Card 2018
Applicants may download their ‘Acknowledgement-cum-Admit Cards’ for the Entrance Test from the university website after necessary verification. It is mandatory for applicants to bring the “Acknowledgement cum Admit Card” and any other appropriate photo identity proof, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
TU Entrance Test
The Entrance Test shall be conducted by the University in its premises and other out station centres which would be decided by the university from time to time for admission of students in Certificate / Diploma/ Undergraduate / Post-Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate programs.
Medium for TUET shall be English other than the language program(s).
Tripura University Exam Pattern
Total marks of the TUET shall be 100 marks. 50 analytical/logical questions shall be set covering the whole syllabus of the concerned subject. Some questions may be set based on derivation/calculation based on subjects demand. Each short question shall carry two marks. The answer should be written within the space provided for the respective question. The students must limit the answer within the provided space.
Tripura University Result 2018
The course examiners will evaluate the answer scripts and submit the total marks within 4 working days of the receipt of answer scripts to the Chairperson of the Departmental CBCS Examiners Board who has sent the marks of all the courses within 2 days of receipt of all marks in a sealed envelope to the Controller of Examinations. The external Examiner has sent the mark slip directly to the Controller of Examinations within 4 days of receipt of answer scripts.
A student will pass in a course if he/she secures at least 40 marks (taking together the end semester examination marks and Internal Assessment marks) in that course subject to minimum 40% marks in IA portion.
Method of Selection
- For Indian applicants: Strictly based on the Entrance Test.
- The Entrance Test shall be of 100 marks of 2-hr duration as specified above in the Test Schedule.50 questions of 2 marks each shall be set. Students shall write their answer in test booklet.
- Questions shall be of short type.
Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. Reservation Rules of Govt. of India shall be applicable.
If marks of entrance test of two or more candidates’ become same, then the following criteria shall be followed, one after another, to resolve the ties.
- Division and marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination (If a student having Hons. degree, In his / her case percentage of Hons or aggregate whichever is higher shall be counted).
- Division and marks obtained in the next lower public examination (H.S.+2).
Counselling cum Admission
After preparation of merit list, selected students will be called for counselling in the concerned department or for a group of departments. Willing selected candidates shall have to remain present with their original documents, admission fees etc. If a student remains absent on the counselling date, his/her candidature shall automatically be cancelled.
Students can take admission on the day of counselling by depositing the requisite amount of fees as prescribed in the prospectus. Counselling date has been notified in the Tripura University website at least 7 (seven) days prior to the Counselling cum admission date.
For more details of Tripura University Admission check Last year’s (2017) – Information Brochure
Insofar, Only Application details and Exam date of Tripura University Admission 2018 have been announced. Rest of the information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Tripura University releases Tripura University Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.