|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
Tripura University has released notification to admission in following programmes of the University during the academic session 2017-2018. Applicants can apply for not more than three programmes at a time in the regular mode. It is to be noted that the applicants have to use separate application forms for each programme. Candidates can check the complete details of Tripura University Admissions 2017 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest – TUET 2017 Merit list & Counselling cum admission list for various courses have been released, Check it through the link provided below.
- Master Programme in Regular Mode
- Five Year Integrated Master’s Degree
- Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Vocational Under Graduate Program
- Certificate Courses
- Masters Programmes in Distance Mode
- Click Here for Tripura University Distance Education 2017
Tripura University Admission 2017
Candidates can apply online from the official website www.tripurauniv.in as per schedule. Those candidates who fill their application on time will be eligible to download the Tripura University Admit card 2017 for entrance test. Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. After preparation of merit list, selected students shall be called for counselling in the concerned department.
Schedule for the Tripura University Admission (Regular Mode) 2017 is given below.
|Online Submission of application starts||01 Mar 2017|
|Last date of online Submission of application||07 May 2017|
|Date of Entrance Test||24-27 May 2017|
Counselling cum Admission
After preparation of merit list, selected students are called for counselling in the concerned department or for a group of departments. Willing selected candidates shall have to remain present with their original documents, admission fees etc. If a student remains absent on the counselling date, his/her candidature shall automatically be cancelled.
Students can take admission on the day of counselling by depositing the requisite amount of fees as prescribed in the prospectus. Counselling date has been notified in the Tripura University website at least 7 (seven) days prior to the Counselling cum admission date.
- To check Merit list & Counselling cum admission list for various courses – Click here
Tirupura University Result 2017
The course examiners has evaluate the answer scripts and submit the total marks within 4 working days of the receipt of answer scripts to the Chairperson of the Departmental CBCS Examiners Board who has sent the marks of all the courses within 2 days of receipt of all marks in a sealed envelope to the Controller of Examinations. The external Examiner has sent the mark slip directly to the Controller of Examinations within 4 days of receipt of answer scripts.
The Controller of Examinations has prepared a tabulation sheet of results of each examination/semester.
The Controller of Examinations has convened a meeting of Departmental CBCS Internal Examiners Board which after scrutiny of the tabulation sheet has recommend for publication of result.
Controller of Examinations with the approval of the Vice Chancellor has published the result and issue Grade Card.
The first rank holder of a programme has been decided on the basis of calculated CGPA. Grade in Back paper and Grade in improvement examination shall not be considered for rank.
If a student fails to clear a back paper in semester special examination he / she may reappear the course as and when such course examination is conducted.
A student will pass in a course if he / she secures at least 40 marks (taking together the end semester examination marks and Internal Assessment marks) in that course subject to minimum 40% marks in IA portion.
For being promoted to next higher semester a student has to earn at least ‘P’ grade in a minimum 8 (eight) Credits out of which at least 4 (four) Credits are to be earned from the Core Courses. For shortfall of any of these conditions a student shall be declared failed (X in result) in the semester. In such cases, below P Grade courses of the semester are to be repeated by the student afresh with the appropriate semester (Odd to Odd and Even to Even). However for the courses where student has secured “P ‘or higher grade, the result of those courses shall remain at the credit of the candidate.
Tripura University Application Form 2017
Online applications portal in the website www.tripurauniv.in is open for Indian applicants for admission in various academic programs of Tripura University for this session as per schedule date. For registration, applicants may use an email account. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility for various courses before going online application. Candidates can also fill their application and download the Power Jyoti Payment challan for payment of application fee in offline mode for Tripura University Admission from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process are over….!!
- Rs. 780.00 (Prospectus – Rs. 580/- + TUET Fees Rs. 200/- For SC/ST Students Rs.580/-)
How to Filling Online Application?
- Visit the official website www.tripurauniv.in or direct link is provided above.
- For registration, applicants may use an email account. During registration, applicant will be asked to provide a valid e-mail id. Initial login password will be sent to the e-mail id/mobile, and in future all correspondence in this regard shall be made to this e-mail id/mobile.
- After registration, applicants are to obtain the password from the registered e-mail. It is recommended that they change their password on the first log in.
- After successful login applicants may fill their Admission Form
- If an applicant does not have all required information at the time of filling the form, he/she can save the incomplete application as a draft (by clicking on ‘Save as Draft’ button) and log out. This draft can be recovered later by the applicant to complete the rest of the application form. Applicants are advised to save the data as draft after filling up information or after any modification in each page.
- Both International and Indian applicants may download the application form from the website of the university.
- A printed prospectus shall be sent to all Indian applicants through post at their present address of correspondence. However, the University shall not remain responsible for postal delay, loss or other irregularities.
- For Master’s Degree Program: 10+2+3 Passed or appearing for the qualifying examination (If not stated otherwise in the prospectus for the subject) from a recognized University.
- PG Diploma Program: 10+2+3, Final Exam passed or appeared (If not stated otherwise in the prospectus for the subject) from a recognized University.
- Five-year Integrated Master’s Degree Program: 10+2 (Higher Secondary or Equivalent) from a recognized Board, at least obtaining 50%, in aggregate.
- Undergraduate Programs (Rubber Technology, Film and Video Production): 10+2 (Higher Secondary or Equivalent) from a recognized Board.
- Certificate Course: 10+2 (Higher Secondary or equivalent) from a recognized Board.
- Medium of Instruction/ Medium of Examination: English, except for the Language-subjects
- As per the Reservation Rules of the Govt. of India.
- 2 seats in supernumerary available for applicants of Jammu and Kashmir in each program.
Tripura University Admit Card 2017
Applicants may download their ‘Acknowledgement-cum-Admit Cards’ for the Entrance Test from the university website after necessary verification. It is mandatory for applicants to bring the “Acknowledgement cum Admit Card” and any other appropriate photo identity proof, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear for the entrance test.
TU Entrance Test
The Entrance Test shall be conducted by the University in its premises and other out station centres which would be decided by the university from time to time for admission of students in Certificate / Diploma/ Undergraduate / Post Graduate Diploma and Post Graduate programs.
If one or more outstation TUET Centre/(s) is / (are) declared closed on account of nonavailability of adequate number of applicants or for any other reason, applicants shall have to appear for the TUET at their own cost at the Tripura University Suryamaninagar Centre, in the event of which, candidate shall be informed at least seven days prior to the TUET.
Medium for TUET shall be English other than the language program(s).
Total marks of the TUET shall be 100 marks. 50 analytical / logical questions shall be set covering the whole syllabus of the concerned subject. Some questions may be set based on derivation / calculation based on subjects demand. Each short question shall carry two marks. The answer should be written within the space provided for respective question. The students must limit the answer within the provided space.
Adoption of unfair means / copying will disqualify the applicant, forfeiting the chances of admission to any program in Tripura University.
Method of Selection
- For Indian applicants : Strictly based on the Entrance Test.
- The Entrance Test shall be of 100 marks of 2-hr duration as specified above in the Test Schedule.50 questions of 2 marks each shall be set. Students shall write their answer in test booklet.
- Questions shall be of short type.
Selection shall be based on marks obtained by the applicant in TU Entrance Test. Reservation Rules of Govt. of India shall be applicable.
If marks of entrance test of two or more candidates’ become same, then the following criteria shall be followed, one after another, to resolve the ties.
- Division and marks obtained in the degree examination immediately preceding the qualifying degree examination (If a student having Hons. degree, In his / her case percentage of Hons or aggregate whichever is higher shall be counted).
- Division and marks obtained in the next lower public examination (H.S.+2).
For more details of Tripura University Admission 2017 – Download Information Brochure.