Bundelkhand University Admission 2018 – Bundelkhand University shall conduct Entrance Test Entrance Test, 2018 for admission to PG, UG and other programs courses/subjects of the University for the session 2018-19. Admission will be made according to merit in the Entrance Test 2018, all the details related to Bundelkhand University Admission 2018 is available on this page below.
Bundelkhand University Admission 2018
Bundelkhand University offers admission to various PG, UG and other programs. Candidates can check all the details of Bundelkhand University Admission 2018 like entrance exam details, course details, eligibility criteria from this page given below.
Schedule of Bundelkhand University Admission 2018 is given below.
|For Admission Through Entrance Test|
|Availability of Online forms||05 Apr 2018|
|Last date of availability of online admission forms without late fee|
|Last date for receiving the Print Out of Online forms at the University|
|Last date of availability of Online Admission forms with a late fee of Rs. 600/-|
|Last date for receiving the Print Out of Online forms at the University with late fee|
|Date of Entrance Test (B.EI.Ed)|
|Date of Entrance Test (All courses)|
|Declaration of result||15 Jun 2018|
|Direct Admission Through Admission Merit|
|Availability of Online Admission forms||05 Apr 2018|
|Last date of availability of online admission forms without late fee||05 Jun 2018|
|Last date for receiving the Print Out of Online forms at the University||10 Jun 2018|
|Last date of availability of Online Admission forms with a late fee of Rs. 300/-||10 Jun 2018|
|Last date for submission of Print-out of Online Admission Forms with late fee at the University||15 Jun 2018|
|Announcement of short listed candidates and declaration of merit||18 Jun 2018|
Bundelkhand University has announced the Counselling schedule after the announcement of results. The counselling will start from July 19, 2018. Candidates can check the counselling details and schedule given below.
Bundelkhand University has released Admit Card for Entrance Test to be held on July 04, 2018. Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration ID or High School Roll Number & Date of Birth through the direct link that is provided below.
Admit Card: Click here to download Admit Card for Entrance Test.
Application Form 2018
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website or through the direct link given below. Interested candidates must also check the eligibility criteria before applying.
Apply online: Click here to apply online for Bundelkhand University Admission 2018.
- For Admission Through Entrance Test – Rs. 1100/- (Rs. 550/- for SC & ST Candidates)
- Direct Admission Through Admission Merit – Rs. 700/- (Rs. 350/- for SC & ST Candidates)
Application Fee & Print out of Online Form Submission – Dispatch the print out of online application form with online fee receipt by Registered post to “The Coordinator, Admission Cell, Administrative Block, Room No. 105, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road, Jhansi – 284128 (UP).
Print out of online forms for admission through Entrance Test and for Direct Admission through Merit shall not be accepted by Hand.
Admission through Entrance Test
- M.Sc Courses
- M.Sc (Ag) Courses
- Master’s Courses
- Under Graduate Courses
Direct Admission Thourgh Merit
- M.Lib & Info Science
- M.Sc Courses
- M.A Courses
- B.Sc courses for Campus only
- B.Sc (Hons) Courses
- Other Courses
Bundelkhand University will declared the Result of Entrance Test after the successful conduction of examination. Candidates would be able to check their Result by entering their Roll Number through the official website. A direct link to view result will also be uploaded here.
Mode of the Entrance Test
- The entrance test for admission to various courses for the session 2018-19, will be conducted at Jhansi, Lucknow, Gorakhpur, Allahabad, Bareilly, Ghaziabad.
- The applicant can opt for more than one course (up to a maximum of 5) based on his qualification and eligibility.
- The applicant will appear in the Entrance Test conducted for the course in 1st Priority.
- Merit of the applicant may be prepared for courses in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th priority based on his entrance mark. Entrance Test Paper
- Each candidate is required to fill up the OMR sheet carefully. The paper code mentioned in the Question Booklet and the OMR Sheet for Section B is to be carefully filled failing which the candidate shall be disqualified. (Please refer Table III for Course Code).
- The time duration of the Entrance Test -2018 will be of two hours for all the courses. Additional 15 minutes shall be given for the distribution of booklets and filling up the entries on the cover page of the answer booklet of each subject.
- The question paper shall consist of 100 questions divided into Two sections, A and B. Each section shall consist of 50 questions. A candidate is required to attempt both the sections.
- Both the sections shall consist of multiple choice questions. Each of theses questions shall have four options out of which only One option shall be correct. A candidate has to select the correct option and fill the corresponding number in the Answer Sheet against the question in a way that the letter inside the circle is not visible. The candidate shall have to blacken the relevant circle with ball point pen to indicate the same. Black Ball Point Pen shout be used for blackening the circles on the Answer Sheet.
- Correcting fluid should not be used.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry in the examination hall/room paper, mobile phone or any other type of gadget for communication.
- Nothing should be written on the Question Booklet except for the Roll No.
- The candidates should ensure that the answer sheet is not folded or damaged and there are no stray marks on the answer sheet.
- On completion of the test, the candidates must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator in the room/hall.
- The candidate has to bring his admit card compulsorily in order to appear in the Entrance test. If a candidate fails to bring the admit card he/she shall not be allowed to sit in the Entrance Test.
- The candidate can download their Admit Card for the entrance test from the University website i.e. (bujhansi.org). Admit card will also be send to the candidates by post one week before the entrance test.
- University shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- University reserves the right not to start any course, if adequate numbers of applicants are not available.
- The candidates appearing in the qualifying examination / awaiting result may also apply for admission. However, they will be considered for provisional admission only. This condition is not applicable to candidate apply for M.Ed Course.
- The candidate is solely responsible for all the entries in the Form. If the candidate conceals or misrepresents any fact in the entries on the Form, his/ her candidature shall automatically stand cancelled and he/ she shall be liable to be debarred from the present and future admissions in the University.
- Entries made by the candidate in the Form shall be considered final, and no subsequent request for change(s) or modification(s) in the same shall be entertained.
Official Website: www.bujhansi.ac.in
For more information regarding admission 2018- Check official notification here.
Insofar only notification regarding exam schedule has been published by the university. Other information on this page is according to last year brochure and is for reference purpose only. As soon as the university publishes brochure 2018, details will be updated here.