Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) grants admission to numerous Graduate, Post – Graduate, Diploma Programmes and Vocational Programmes, Integrated Courses, Modular Programmes, Certificate Programmes and many more. Candidates who will have to pursue any of the course from this institute, they will be required to appear in the written test first, then in the personal interview and then in the final round of admission. Candidates who will score minimum qualifying marks in the written test, only those candidates will be called for the next rounds. To grasp more information about DEI Admission 2019 whether it is about its admission process, eligibility criteria, application form, candidates can go through this article.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2019
DEI Admission 2019 Application Form will be made available in 2 ways first, it will be made available over the official website of the governing authority and then it will be made available over the Help Desk Centre of the Institute. For more information about important events and dates about DEI Admission 2019, candidates can go through the schedule given below:
|Last date for Diploma, Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech. courses||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date for B.Ed., M.Voc., Postgraduate & P.G. Diploma Courses||2nd week of Jun 2019|
|Date of Interview for all courses||Last week of Jun 2019|
|Date of Interview for all courses for not attended candidates||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Last date for Certificate/Modular Courses||2nd week of Jul 2019|
|Written test for Certificate/Modular Courses||3rd week of Jul 2019|
|Personal Interviews & Counselling for Certificate/Modular Courses||3rd week of Jul 2019 – Last week of Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Results & Registration for Certificate/Modular Courses||Last week of Jul 2019|
|Commencement of Classes for Certificate/Modular Courses||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of migration certificate||Last week of Sep 2019|
DEI 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It is important for the candidates to meet with the eligibility requirements because then only, candidates can fill the DEI 2019 Application Form. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
For Diploma Courses
To pursue any of the Diploma Courses, candidates should have cleared class 10th.
For Undergraduate Courses
Candidates applying for any undergraduate courses must have cleared class 12th.
For Post – Graduate Courses
Candidates who want to pursue post – graduate courses, they must possess a Bachelor’s Degree.
Post – Graduate Diploma Programmes
Candidates who want to pursue any Post – Graduate Diploma Programmes, they must have Graduate with Honours or just graduate in any subject.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission (DEI) 2019 Application Form
Candidates who want to take admission must fill the online application form by visiting the official website of the Institute which is www.dei.ac.in. There is another way through which candidates can fill the Application Form i.e. they can Help Desk Counter at the institute. Candidates must also keep in mind that they can apply for more than one course in the Application Form. The Application Fee can be submitted online (Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card) through State Bank India Collect. If the payment will be made in cash then the applicant must download and print the challan from SBI site and then will be required to submit in any branch of State Bank of India.
There is different application fee for different courses at Dayalbagh Educational Institute. Here we have provided you the fee structure for different courses in the table below go through it. However, candidates must note that the amount provided here is based on previous year’s information and it might get changed this year.
|undergraduate courses, M.Voc., Postgraduate courses||230/- per course|
|B.voc, B.F.A., B.Arch., B.Tech & B.Ed.||270/- per course|
DEI Admission 2019 Admit Card
The admit card for DEl Admission will be made available on the admission portal which is www.dei.ac.in. The institute will not be responsible if the admit cards are not posted on the website and are not downloaded by the candidate. Candidates will have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth in order to get DEl Admit Card. Candidates must keep in mind that they should carry DEI Admission 2019 Admit Card positively as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
As soon as candidates get the hold of DEI Admission 2019 Admit Card, they must check the details in the admit card such as name, venue of the test centre, etc. and if they found any discrepancy in the admit card then they must contact to the governing authority as soon as possible.
DEI Admission 2019 Syllabus
To crack any exam it is very important to know the syllabus. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus so that you can study accordingly and crack the exam. Candidates can check the syllabus for DEI Admission 2019 Syllabus from the information provided below:
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) 2019 Admission Result
Dayalbagh Educational Institute will declare the result for the candidates who will appear in the written examination. Candidates will be able to check their result by visiting the official website. The result for various courses will be made available in a PDF File Format. Candidates can straight away visit the website. The link for the DEI 2019 Admission Result will also be updated here on this page as soon as there will be the declaration of result.
DEI 2019 Admission Counselling
After the written test, candidates will be called for Personal Interview cum Counselling SEssion. There will be different lists published after the declaration of results. There will be number of counselling lists which will be announced by the exam conduction body. The Counselling List will be made available over the official website of the Institute. The Counselling List will be made available in a PDF File Format.
DEI Admission 2019 Admission Procedure
Candidates will have to follow a set procedure in order to take admission in DEI. The selection procedure through which candidates can take admission is given below:
Written Objective Test
As a crucial part of the selection process, all the candidates will be called for written and / or practical test whereas admission to B.Tech (full – time), no written test will be conducted as their JEE Mains Score.
Candidates who will match all the eligibility conditions and have given written test and have obtained at least 30% marks will be called for Personal Interview. Candidates will have to produce some set of self – attested photocopies at the time of personal interview failing which the candidature will be cancelled.
The final selection of the students will be done on the basis of the merit including the marks of extra – curricular activities such as academic merit computed from the marks in various qualifying or pre-qualifying examinations, marks obtained in written objective test and practical test and then the personal interview.
For selection to MBA (Business Management), MBA (Agriculture Management) Group Discussion will be considered instead of marks in qualifying or pre-qualifying examination.
￼Instruction to Candidates
Candidates will have to follow certain instructions in order to appear in the examination. Candidates can refer to the information given below for the same:
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1 hour before the examination begins. No candidate in any case will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the written test.
- Please bring BLACK PEN with you to fill in the answer sheet (OMR sheet).
- Please check thoroughly the sample answer sheet (OMR sheet) present on the website.
- A candidate can leave the examination hall only after 45 minutes of the commencement of the written test.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions of the invigilators.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any rough sheets or any other papers. Use of any unfair means during the written test and interview will automatically forfeit your right to admission.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any calculating devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please carry a photo identity proof (College ID Card ,Driving License, Voter ID, etc.) in the examination hall.
- Carrying any other baggage in the examination hall is not allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for any belongings being stolen or lost.
- A candidate who fails to appear in the written test/interview or both, will automatically forfeit candidature for admission to the Institute.
Important Information related DEI Admission 2018
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding last and final opportunity of payment of the fee.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc.(Tourism and Hospitality Management, Commercial Arts, Ceramic and Pottery Design.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc (Digital Manufacturing, Robotics and AI)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.A.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for M.Voc (Food Processing), PGDJM.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for PGDSHE.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.A. (Social Sciences).
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Tech. (Part-time).
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.B.A.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for M.Ed.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Com, Integrated course in B.Com.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-Vaid)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for PG Diploma in Environment and Green Technology.
DEI 2018 Result
Result: Click here to check Written Test Result.
DEI 2018 Counselling
- Click here to check the Information regarding Counselling List of Certificate / Modular Programmes.
- Click here to check the First Counselling List of new BVoc Programmes and BSc Agriculture Sciences.
- Click Here to check the Fourth list of counseling for MBA.
- Click Here to check the Third list of counseling.
- Click Here To check the Second list of counseling.
- Click here to check the First list of counselling.
Interview Schedule of DEI 2018 Admission
- Click Here to check the notice for the second chance of the interview.
- Click here to check Interview Dates for B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Voc. (Automobile, Water Sanitation, R. Energy) & M.Voc. (Automobile, R. Energy).
- Click here to check Interview Dates for PG Diploma in Safety, Health & Environment and B.A. (Social Science).
- Click here to check Interview Dates for PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication and M.Voc. (Food Processing).
- Click here to check Interview Schedule for MEd.
- Click here to check Interview Schedule for M.Voc. (Textile) & M.Voc. (Apparel Design)
Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
For more details of Dayalbagh Education Institute Admission 2018- Download Information Brochure