Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) offers admission to various Graduate, Postgraduate, diploma programmes, integrated courses, vocational programmes, modular programmes, certificate programmes, non-university programmes like Kaushal Vikas Programmes, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Programmes etc. Dayalbagh Educational Institute enrolls students through Written Test. Dayalbagh Educational Institute has released its application form for various courses for 2018-19 academic year. The interested candidate who wants themselves to enroll in the university can check all the details regarding eligibility, application form, exam date etc. below on this page.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2018
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission process for all programs for the session 2018-19 ends on June 01, 2018. Candidates those seeking admission for the Session 2018-19 in various programmes of DEI can get the all information here. Go through the schedule below to know the important dates about opening, closing, exam dates etc.
|Last date for Diploma, Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech. courses||01 Jun 2018|
|Last date for B.Ed., M.Voc., Postgraduate & P.G. Diploma Courses||10 Jun 2018|
|Date of Interview for all courses||23 to 29 Jun 2018|
|Date of Interview for all courses for not attended candidates||06 & 07 Jul 2018|
|Last date for Certificate/Modular Courses||09 Jul 2018|
|Written test for Certificate/Modular Courses||16 Jul 2018|
|Personal Interviews & Counselling for Certificate/Modular Courses||17 to 23 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Results & Registration for Certificate/Modular Courses||25 Jul 2018|
|Commencement of Classes for Certificate/Modular Courses||01 Aug 2018|
|Last date for submission of migration certificate||30 Sep 2018|
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding last and final opportunity of payment of the fee.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc.(Tourism and Hospitality Management, Commercial Arts, Ceramic and Pottery Design.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc (Digital Manufacturing, Robotics and AI)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Voc. (Banking & Finance)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.A.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for M.Voc (Food Processing), PGDJM.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for PGDSHE.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.A. (Social Sciences).
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Tech. (Part-time).
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.B.A.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for M.Ed.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for B.Com, Integrated course in B.Com.
- Click here to check Seating Plan for Diploma in Ayurveda (Up-Vaid)
- Click here to check Seating Plan for PG Diploma in Environment and Green Technology.
The First, Second and Third list of counselling for various courses has been announced by the conducting body. Candidates can check the list form the links below.
- Click Here to check the Third list of counseling.
- Click Here To check the Second list of counseling.
- Click here to check the First list of counselling.
Candidates, who have appeared in the written test and scored at least 30% marks are eligible to appear for Personal Interview. However, all SC/ST candidates who have appeared in the written test are eligible to appear for Personal Interview.
Candidates who are eligible to appear for Personal Interview are required to download and fill the Proforma for the award of CCA marks and submit it along with a photocopy of the certificates at the DEI Computer Center, Dayalbagh/ Information Centers/ ICT Centers on or before the date of the interview. In case of any exigency, if a candidate is not able to come to the main campus then he/ she may contact the Information Center Incharge for personal interview/ group discussion through Skype immediately.
A candidate eligible for Personal Interview in more than one programme is required appear for Personal Interview only once and the marks he/she scores in that Personal Interview will be considered while preparing the merit lists of all programmes for which he/she has applied and is eligible.
- Click Here to check the notice for the second chance of the interview.
- Click here to check Interview Dates for B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Voc. (Automobile, Water Sanitation, R. Energy) & M.Voc. (Automobile, R. Energy).
- Click here to check Interview Dates for PG Diploma in Safety, Health & Environment and B.A. (Social Science).
- Click here to check Interview Dates for PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication and M.Voc. (Food Processing).
- Click here to check Interview Schedule for MEd.
- Click here to check Interview Schedule for M.Voc. (Textile) & M.Voc. (Apparel Design)
Dayalbagh Educational Institute has declared the result for those candidates who will successfully appear in the written examination. Candidates can check their result from the official website as well as from the direct link provided below.
Result: Click here to check Written Test Result.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute has released the admit card for those candidates who will apply successfully for the above-mentioned courses. Admit card has released only for them who will fill the application form duly signed. Candidates are able to download their Admit Card from the link provided below.
Admit Card: Click Here to download the Admit Card for DEI 2018.
How to get the Admit Card online?
- Visit the official link for the DEI Admit Card 2018 provided above.
- Enter the Application No & Date of Birth.
- Click ‘Get Admit Card to download’ button.
- Admit Card will displayed on the screen.
- Save and print the admit card to appear in the DEI Written Exam 2018.
Note: Candidates are advised to check Admit Card carefully for your name, course and written test venue. In case of any discrepancy, communicate this to the invigilator. Do not forget to bring the Admit Card with you at the time of the written test without which your entry in the said test will not be possible.
Candidates seeking admission can apply online through official website or for the amenity of all the candidates a link directing to the application login has been provided below through which candidate can register himself. Be cautious of applying on or before the last date. Application for Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission (UPSDM) can be filled throughout the year. All candidates will be called for personal interview cum counselling session and if it will be required depending upon various factors the University can conduct a written test too for this. Students can apply for more than one course.
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for the various courses for academic year 2018-19.
Application Fee do vary for the different courses of Dayalbagh Educational Institute. Here we have provided you the fee structure for different courses in the table below go through it.
|undergraduate courses, M.Voc., Postgraduate courses||230/- per course|
|B.voc, B.F.A., B.Arch., B.Tech & B.Ed.||270/- per course|
To know eligibility for any courses is very crucial before applying to it. This should be important for you to know all the criteria so that later it will not lead you towards desperation and saves your time and wastage of money. So, For Diploma courses candidates should cleared class 10th, for undergraduate course a candidates must cleared class 12th and for postgraduate courses a candidate must have been graduate atleast. For full information about course specific eligibility you may check the brochure provided below.
To crack any exam its very important to know the syllabus. Here we are providing you the whole syllabus so that you can study accordingly and crack the exam. You can check the syllabus on official website. For the sake of the candidates Syllabus for DEI Admission 2018 is given below.
￼Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1 hour before the examination begins. No candidate in any case will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the written test.
- Please bring BLACK PEN with you to fill in the answer sheet (OMR sheet).
- Please check thoroughly the sample answer sheet (OMR sheet) present on the website.
- A candidate can leave the examination hall only after 45 minutes of the commencement of the written test.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions of the invigilators.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any rough sheets or any other papers. Use of any unfair means during the written test and interview will automatically forfeit your right to admission.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any calculating devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please carry a photo identity proof (College ID Card ,Driving License, Voter ID, etc.) in the examination hall.
- Carrying any other baggage in the examination hall is not allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for any belongings being stolen or lost.
- A candidate who fails to appear in the written test/interview or both, will automatically forfeit candidature for admission to the Institute.
Official Website: www.dei.ac.in
For more details of Dayalbagh Education Institute Admission 2018- Download Information Brochure