Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) offers admission to Graduate and Postgraduate and diploma programmes through Written Test for Academic session 2017-18. The interested candidate who wanted to apply to enrol themselves can apply through the details given below.
Latest on 16 Jun 2017: – The result of B.Voc. – Dairy Technology & B.Tech. (Part-time) announced. Check it through the link provided below.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2017
Dayalbagh Educational Insitute (DEI) Admission process for all programs for the session 2017-18 will start from 01 Apr 2017. All eligible candidates seeking admission for the Session 2017-18 in various programmes of DEI shall be permitted to appear in the Written Admission Test.
Schedule for Admission for the session 2017-18 is given below.
| Notification for Admission on Institute’s Website and
Online Application shall be available
|01 Apr 2017|
| Last Date of submission of online application forms
for Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B. Tech. Courses-
|10 May 2017|
| Last date for submission of Online application form for
Diploma, B.Ed., M.Voc., Postgraduate & PG Diploma courses-
|10 Jun 2017|
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) has announced the result of various programmes, which can also be checked through the link provided below.
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech. (Part-time)
- Result Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Food Processing)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Renewable Energy)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Water, Sanitation & Solid Waste Mgmt.)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Automobile)
- Diploma in Engineering (Group – A) | (Group – B) | (Group – C) | (Group – D)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc. – Apparel Design)
- Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc – Textile)
- Bachelor of Science (Home Science)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
- B.A.Social Science
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A.)
Notified on 03 Jun 2017: – The interviews of the candidates for Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), B.Voc (Textiles) and B.Sc (Home Science) who could not appear on 29,30 & 31 May 2017 at the DEI Campus, will now be conducted at the DEI Campus (Faculty of Arts) on 21 & 22 June 2017 at 10:30 AM.
Online Application: Candidates seeking admission must apply on or before the last date using the submission of Common Application Form which is available on the Institute’s website www.dei.ac.in or direct link is also given below soon as per official announcement. Applicants can apply for more than one course in one application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Various Courses – Check Here
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
Admit Card Dayalbagh Educational Institute will be released the DEI Admit Card 2017 for the Written Examination to be held for various courses. Those candidates who have applied for the DEI Admission 2017 must download the Admit Card either from the official website of DEI or from the direct link is provided below.
How to get the Admit Card online
- Visit the official link for the DEI Admit Card 2017 provided above.
- Enter the Application No & Date of Birth.
- Click ‘Get Admit Card to download’ button.
- Admit Card will displayed on the screen.
- Save and print the admit card to appear in the DEI Written Exam 2017
Please check Admit Card carefully for your name, course and written test venue. In case of any discrepancy, communicate this to the invigilator. Please bring the Admit Card with you at the time of the written test without which your entry in the said test will not be possible
The decision of the University shall be final in deciding the location at which the admission test of the applicant will be conducted, based on the number of applicants opting for a location and other considerations of logistics.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1 hour before the examination begins. No candidate in any case will be allowed to enter the examination centre after the commencement of the written test.
- Please bring BLACK PEN with you to fill in the answer sheet (OMR sheet).
- Please check thoroughly the sample answer sheet (OMR sheet) present on the website.
- A candidate can leave the examination hall only after 45 minutes of the commencement of the written test.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions of the invigilators.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring any rough sheets or any other papers. Use of any unfair means during the written test and interview will automatically forfeit your right to admission.
- Mobile phones, calculators or any calculating devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Please carry a photo identity proof (College ID Card ,Driving License, Voter ID, etc.) in the examination hall.
- Carrying any other baggage in the examination hall is not allowed. The Institute will not be responsible for any belongings being stolen or lost.
- A candidate who fails to appear in the written test/interview or both, will automatically forfeit candidature for admission to the Institute.