Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 – Dayalbagh Educational Institute has released the application form for UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma courses. Dayalbagh Educational Institute is an educational institution (Deemed University) situated in Agra, Uttar Pradesh. The Institution offers UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Ph.D courses in the faculties of Arts, Commerce, Education, Engineering, Science and Social Science. The admission to Dayalbagh Educational Institute is based on the entrance exam and through merit list which is made on the basis of the qualifying exam scores. Students looking for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch course need to provide a valid score of JEE Main and NATA respectively. However, The Dayalbagh Institute conducts its own entrance exam i.e Written Admission Test (WAT) and interview for admission to several courses. Check the page for detailed information about DEI Admission 2022.
Latest: Dayalbagh Educational Institute has released the application form for UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma courses. Scroll down to apply.
DEI Admission 2022
The Admission is provided on the overall performance of the candidate in the qualifying exam, Written Admission Test (WAT) followed by interview. Check the important dates for Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022.
DEI Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Dayalbagh Educational Institute|
|Year of Establishment||1917|
|Location||Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Course Offered||Diploma, Undergraduate, B.Voc., B.F.A., B.Arch. & B.Tech.|
B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Voc. and other Postgraduate & P.G. Diploma
Certificate/Modular Courses, Ph.D Course
Important Downloads and Official Link
Important Dates for DEI Admission 2022
For UG, PG, Diploma and PG Diploma courses
|Last date to apply||Dates|
|For Diploma / UG / B.Voc / B.F.A / B.Arch & B.Tech Courses||30 Jun 2022|
|For B.Ed / M.Ed / M.Voc / All Postgraduate & Post Graduate Diploma||30 Jun 2022|
|Certificate and Modular Courses||10 Aug 2022|
For Phd Courses
|Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022||Important Dates|
|Last date to apply for Ph.D RET 2022||to be announced|
|RET date for admission in March Session||to be announced|
|The result of Ph.D. RET-March 2022||to be announced|
DEI Admission 2022 for UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses
Application are invited for various UG, PG, Diploma, and PG Diploma courses. The instiute has six faculties arts, commerce, education, engineering, science and social sciences besides a technical college and a centre offering certificate level modular programmes. Candidates can check all the details of DEI Admission 2022 from given below.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 Application Form
Dayalbagh Educational Institute releases the application form for admission to various UG, PG and Diploma courses on the official website, dei.ac.in. Students can apply through online. Candidates can submit the application form and application fee. Applicants are required to provide the personal and academic details in the application form.
Apply Here: Click here to fill the Application Form for UG, PG and Diploma courses.
- Non-Professional Courses: BA (Honours)/BA (Social Science) (Honours)/BCom (Honours)/BSc (Home Science) (Honours)/ BSc (Honours)/MA (Arts)/MA (Social Science)/MCom/MSc(Home Science)/MSc. Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 225/-) = Total: Rs. 230/- Per Course.
- Professional courses: BTech/MTech/BArch/BEd/MEd/BBA (Honours)/BFA/BVoc/MVoc./MBA/MBA (Agriculture Management)/PG Diploma Courses/Diploma in Ayurveda/MPhil/PhD Registration Fee (Rs. 5) + Application Processing Fee (Rs. 265/-) = Total: Rs. 270/- Per Course.
Mode of Payment:
- Online mode: Net banking or Debit/Credit Card by choosing “State bank Collect”
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply with the help of the following instructions-
- Step-1 First , click on the Click Here to Register link provided in the website and create your account.
- Step-2 After creating an account you will get an application number and password. Note them down and keep them.
- Step-3 Using Application no and password you need to make login.
- Step-4 In the next step you need to give your personal details and you have to choose the programs or courses in which you want to take admission.
- Step-5 Now you have to enter your educational details, if the result of any of your exams has not come, then you can leave the information completely and fill the remaining information.
- Step- 6 After that you need to upload your photo and signature and lastly make payment.
Photo and Signature Images Specifications-
- Photograph (in JPG or JPEG)- Not More than 500kb
- Signature (in JPG or JPEG) – Not More than 100kb
Important Instructions during filling of Application Form
- The Application Form has to be filled in black/blue ink and undertaking is to be signed by you only
- The instructions in the Application Form are self-explanatory. Please follow them strictly
- It is mandatory to provide your email address and mobile number clearly as it will be used in all communication related to your admission
- For modes of payment of registration & processing fee please refer to the relevant section of the prospectus
- Application form will be considered during the admission process. Details filled in application form should be true to your knowledge; however discrepancy found in application form will cancel your admission immediately
- It may be noted that no request for change in the particulars filled in the Application Form will be entertained
- Incomplete Application Forms will be rejected. No addition subsequently will be allowed and a new Application Form has to be submitted in this case
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates need to qualify on the eligibility criteria set by Dayalband Educational Institute Admission. After the candidates meet the eligibility requirements then only they can fill the DEI 2022 Application form. Candidates can scroll down below to know more about the eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility for B.A. (Hons.) in Arts/Fine Arts, B.A. Social Science (Hons.)/B.A. Soc. Sc. (Cognitive Science), B.Sc. (Cognitive Science), B.A. Soc. Sc. (Human Service Management), B.Com.(Hons.), B.Com in Accounting*, B.Com. in Corporate Accounting & Law, B.B.A.(Hons.)/B.B.A (Logistics)/B.B.A (Retail Specialization), B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. (Hons.) Applied Botany Science, B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science
- 10+2 from recognized Board or University or Three – Year Diploma in Engineering /Polytechnic
- Eligibility for B.Tech. in Agricultural Engineering/Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/ Footwear Tech. | B.Com./B.B.A. Combined Degree with B.Tech. Footwear Technology
- 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with PCM and with at least 60% marks in Mathematics. JEE (Mains) score desirable.
- B.Tech. (Part-time) in Electrical Engineering: 3-year Diploma in any branch of Engineering.
- Bachelor of Architecture: 10+2 from U.P. Board or equivalent with 50% marks in PCM and also 50% marks in aggregate and NATA/Valid Rank in JEE (Joint Entrance Exam) Examination – Part II. Admission process: Through NEET conducted by CBSE Board
- B.Voc. : 10+2 from U.P. Board or an equivalent or Three -Year Diploma in Engineering /Polytechnic.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.): Candidates with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade point average in higher secondary (+2) or its equivalent examination are eligible for admission.
- B.Ed.: Graduate** of any stream with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10 in the aggregate of Graduate or PostGraduate examinations.
- M.Ed: B.Ed. or equivalent with at least 50% marks or CGPA of 5.0/10.
- M.Com / M.B.A./M.A/ M.Sc: Graduate** with at least 55% marks in the relevant stream. Graduate with at least 55% marks in any discipline.
- M.Tech.: B.Tech. in Computer Science/Electrical Engg./ Electronics & Communication/Mechanical Engg./Production Engg./Industrial Engg./Civil Engg./Footwear Technology
- Ph.D. (Full-time/Part-time): Post Graduate degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5/10 or for Engineering – B.Tech. or equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks or CGPA of 7.5/10 or 90 percentile or more in GATE/NET UGC or CSIR and other examinations conducted by Department of Biotechnology or ICAR or through RET Exam.
- PG Diploma: Graduate in and Disiplines
- Diploma in Engineering: High School or equivalent with Science and Maths as main subjects with at least good second division or 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Diploma in Polytechnic: High School from U.P. Board or equivalent with Science and at least 50%.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for DEl Admission is available on the admission portal which is on the official website.
- It is the candidate’s responsibility to download the admit card from the website Candidates have to enter their Application Number and Date of Birth to access to DEI Admit card.
- Candidates must keep in mind that they should carry DEI Admission 2022 Admit Card positively as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of examination.
- As soon as candidates get the hold of DEI Admission 2022 Admit Card, they must check the details in the admit card such as name, venue of the test centre, etc. and if they found any discrepancy in the admit card then they must contact the governing authority as soon as possible.
Preparation Tips for Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission Entrance Test 2022
The candidates aspiring to appear for the Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 exam may follow the preparation tips given below for their preparation.
- Time Table: Candidates care advised to make a well-structured timetable for your studies and follow it in a strict manner. Right time distribution is very necessary for the effective prepration.
- Study Material: Invest on good quality study material for preparation of the entrance exam which is related to your exam. Candidates must avoid studying from multiple books for same subject.
- Strategy: Make your basic concept stronger so that you can understand the advanced topics based on them easily. Identify your week and stronger sections of the subject.
Notes: Students can write down all the numerical formulas at one place and keep revising them. Short notes helps a lot while doing the revesion.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Admission 2022 Reservation policy
Reservation policy is based upon Uttar Pradesh Government which is followed as mentioned here under:
- No SC/ST/OBC/EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) student can seek admission or claim reservation, unless he/she appears in National or State/Common or University/Institution tests held for the purpose.
- Where National or Common/State or University/Institution test is not prescribed as necessary, the selection shall be arranged in the order of merit among themselves as per the merit position obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Rule of interchangeability between SCs and STs would be applicable.
- If no eligible reserved candidates are available; the vacant seats in the reserved quota shall not be filled by any unreserved candidates.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) 2022 Admission Result
DEI will release the Result after the successful conduction of examination. The result will be released on the official website of the University. The result will be declared on the form of PDF format for various courses. Candidates can straightaway visit the website. The link for the DEI 2022 Admission Result will also be updated here on this page as soon as there will be the declaration of result.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) 2022 Admission Counselling
After the Dayalbagh Educational Institute written admission test, candidates will be called for Personal Interview cum Counselling Session. There will be multiple lists declared by the university till the seats are full. There will be number of counselling lists which will be announced by the exam conducting body. The counselling list will be made available on the official website of the Institute. The Counselling List will be made available in a PDF File Format.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) Ph.D Admission 2022
Candidates possessing the minimum qualifications with the requisite percentage of marks and academic record as mentioned below shall be eligible to appear in the Ph.D. RET & Interview.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for RET Ph.D Admission 2022 as per schedule.
- Master’s degree in the concerned subject with at least 55% in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA 5.5/10 in the qualifying examination (first post-graduate degree).
- For candidates with Engineering discipline: B.Tech or an equivalent Engineering degree with at least 75% marks, or equivalent CGPA of 7.5/10, or 90 percentile or more in G.A.T.E. (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering), with at least one year relevant professional experience or one published paper in a standard journal.
- There shall be a relaxation of 5% marks (or equivalent grade point average) for Scheduled Castes (SC)/Scheduled Tribes (ST)/ Physically Challenged (PC) candidates in the minimum marks (or CGPA) required in the qualifying examination.
The written test will be of 70 minutes duration and will have the following 2 sections:
- Section A – It will cover the following – Questions of research methodology (35 questions of 1 marks each).
- Section B – Subject related questions of specialized nature related to particular discipline of Faculty. (35 questions of 1 marks each).
For complete details of DEI Ph.D Admission 2022, download last year’s Notification.
About Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI)
Dayalbagh Educational Institute or DEI is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in city of Taj Mahal, Agra. The institute has been given deemed university status by the University Grants Commission of India in 1981. Prof. Prem Kumar Kalra is the Director of Dayalbagh Educational Institute since September, 2013. The foundation of DEI goes back to 1917, with the foundation of Radhasoami Educational Institute. Soon after Dayalbagh was founded in 1915, the Radhasoami Satsang Sabha started the Radhasoami Educational Institute, as a co-educational Middle School, open to all, on 1 January 1917 administered by a Managing Committee registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. The institute got divided and also spawned new institutions.
Dayalbagh Educational Institute Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. Dayalbagh Educational Institute (DEI) is an educational institution located at Dayalbagh in Agra.
A. The admission to Dayalbagh Educational Institute is based on the entrance exam and through merit list which is made on the basis of the qualifying exam scores. Students looking for admission in B.Tech and B.Arch course need to provide a valid score of JEE Main and NATA respectively.
A. The official website is dei.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.