Teerthanker Mahaveer University offers admission to various professional programs for the academic year 2018-19. Teerthanker Mahaveer University is conducted TMU Entrance test for B.Ed, M.Ed, D.EL.ED courses whether Admission to other programs will be made on the basis of merit determined and other criteria. Candidates can check all the details of Teerthanker Mahaveer University Admission 2018 like Application form, Programme details, Admission Criteria etc from this page given below.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University Admission 2018 – On the basis of Merit Determined
Teerthanker Mahaveer University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to different professional programs. Admission to these programs will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure is given below.
A Candidate seeking admission in an academic program conducted by the university is required to fill up the application form provided in the Admission Brochure. The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, is available on all days of the week (Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) and can be obtained through:
1. Cash payment: The Admission Brochure consisting of an application form can be obtained from the Admission Cell of the University
on payment of Rs. 600/- in cash.
2. Speed post/courier: The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, can also be obtained through speed post/courier. A request in this regard should be sent to the Director – Finance & Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001, along with a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) drawn in favor of the ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’, payable at Moradabad. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the backside of the demand draft/pay order.
3. Downloading from University Website: The application form can be downloaded from the University Website (www.tmu.ac.in) and the duly filled-up form can be forwarded to Director – Finance & Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001 along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- favoring ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’, payable at Moradabad.
List of Documents
Following documents to be attached while filling application form:
- Attested photocopy of High School (10th Standard) Mark Sheet.
- Attested photocopy of High School (10th Standard) Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th Standard) Mark Sheet.
- Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th Standard) Certificate.
- Attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./BCA/B.Tech/BDS/MBBS/ Equivalent Examination (all semesters/years/ consolidated one).
- Attested photocopy of B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./B.B.A./BCA/B.Tech/BDS/MBBS/ Equivalent Degree.
- Attested photocopy of Mark Sheet of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.B.A./MCA/M.Tech/ Equivalent Examination (all semesters/years/ consolidated one).
- Attested photocopy of M.A./M.Sc./M.Com./M.B.A./MCA/M.Tech/ Equivalent Degree.
- Attested photocopy of Result card of Entrance Test (if applicable).
Following documents to be submitted on confirmation of admission:
- Transfer certificate in original from the last Institution attended.
- Migration in original from last Board/University attended.
- Character certificate in original from the last Institution attended.
- Gap year Affidavit (if any).
- Affidavit on Non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10 for abiding university rules and regulations duly signed by student & parent.
- Anti-ragging undertaking duly signed by student & parent.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC student.
- Parental income certificate (Required only in case of Parental annual income less than Rs. 2 Lac).
- Medical fitness certificate on prescribed performa.
- Physically handicapped certificate (if applicable).
- Recent passport size coloured photograph (6 Nos).
Program Detail, Fee Structure & Admission Criteria
Admission Rules & Regulations
- Go through all the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can take provisional admission. However, in all circumstances, you shall have to submit the result in the university latest by October 31, except where Regulatory Council’s norms prescribe otherwise.
- Attach self-certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark-sheets/ testimonials.
- Paste your latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Before submitting/mailing the duly filled-up application form, go through all the points contained in the form.
- The merit list declared by the University shall be final and binding.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false/ forged at any stage, his or her admission shall be canceled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under the law.
- The selection to the program will be provisional until the candidate furnishes the required documents and testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Involvement of candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any program of the university. Concealment of information on this account will lead to cancellation of admission if detected subsequently.
- If the University is not satisfied with the character, past behavior or antecedents of a candidate, it may refuse to admit him/her to any program of study in the University.
- It is advisable that students seeking admission to the University should visit along with their parents/guardians to see the infrastructural facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, and transportation. This may facilitate their decision at the time of counseling/admission.
Note: Payment of fee in ‘Cash’ is accepted only at the designated cash counter(s) in the university campus. Students are advised to obtain the receipt for the same from the cash counter immediately on making the cash payment.
Official website: www.tmu.ac.in.
For more details about TMU Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure.