Teerthanker Mahaveer University offers admission to various professional programs for the academic year 2017-18. Teerthanker Mahaveer University is conducted Entrance test for MBBS, MD, BDS, MDS, M.Ed, B.T.C., courses whether Admission to other programs will be made on the basis of merit determined and other criteria. Candidates can check all the details of Teerthanker Mahaveer University Admission 2017 like Application form, Programme details, Admission Criteria etc from this page given below.
Teerthanker Mahaveer University Admission 2017 – On the basis of Merit Determined
Teerthanker Mahaveer University invites applications from eligible candidates for admission to different professional programs. Admission to these programs will be made on the basis of merit determined as per the procedure given below.
A Candidate seeking admission in an academic program conducted by the university is required to fill up the application form provided in the Admission Brochure. The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, is available on all days of the week (Monday to Sunday from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm) and can be obtained through:
1. Cash payment: The Admission Brochure consisting of an application form can be obtained from the Admission Cell of the University
on payment of Rs. 600/- in cash.
2. Speed post/courier: The Admission Brochure, along with the application form, can also be obtained through speed post/courier. A request in this regard should be sent to the Director – Finance & Admissions , Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001, along with a demand draft/pay order of Rs. 600/- (Rupees Six Hundred only) drawn in favor of the ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’, payable at Moradabad. The name, address and phone number of the applicant should be clearly mentioned on the backside of the demand draft/pay order.
3. Downloading from University Website: The application form can be downloaded from the University Website (www.tmu.ac.in) and the duly filled-up form can be forwarded to Director – Finance & Admissions, Teerthanker Mahaveer University, Delhi Road, Moradabad (U.P.) – 244 001 along with a demand draft of Rs. 600/- favoring ‘Teerthanker Mahaveer University’, payable at Moradabad.
Admission Rules & Regulations
- Go through all the instructions given in the admission brochure carefully.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can take provisional admission. However, in all circumstances, you shall have to submit the result in the university latest by October 31, except where Regulatory Council’s norms prescribe otherwise.
- Attach self-certified copies of your mark sheets/testimonials with the application form. At this stage, do not send any original copies of mark-sheets/ testimonials.
- Paste your latest photograph in the space provided in the application form.
- Before submitting/mailing the duly filled-up application form, go through all the points contained in the form.
- The merit list declared by the University shall be final and binding.
- If any document/declaration submitted by the candidate is found to be false/ forged at any stage, his or her admission shall be canceled and he/she may be liable for prosecution under law.
- The selection to the program will be provisional until the candidate furnishes the required documents and testimonials, including the final results of the qualifying examination at the time of admission.
- Involvement of candidate in any form of criminal activities debars the candidate from seeking admission in any program of the university. Concealment of information on this account will lead to cancellation of admission, if detected subsequently.
- If the University is not satisfied with the character, past behavior or antecedents of a candidate, it may refuse to admit him/her to any program of study in the University.
- It is advisable that students seeking admission in the University should visit along with their parents/guardians to see the in frastructural facilities such as classrooms, laboratories, library, hostel, and transportation. This may facilitate their decision at the time of counseling/admission.