UPRTOU Admission 2020, UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad offered admission into B.Ed / B.Ed SE, MBA / MCA, UG, PG and Diploma & Certificate program through entrance test. Common Admission in all the Degree, Diploma & Certificate Courses for Session 2020 Eligible candidates can get all information regarding UPRTOU Admission 2020 such as application details, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam date, result, counselling and other details on this page.
– UPRTOU has released the notice regarding the January Session 2021, no new admission process is held this year. Check more details below.
– UPRTOU has released the notice regarding Pre-Ph.D Interview will be held on February 18, 2021. Click here to check the details.
– UPRTOU has declared the Pre-Ph.D. Entrance Test 2021 Result. Click here to check it.
UPRTOU Admission 2020
Candidates can check here all the details of UPRTOU Admission 2020 like i.e Application form, Eligibility, Result etc. Common Admission in all the Degree, Diploma & Certificate Courses for July Session 2020.
|Exam Date for Ph.D||30 Jan 2021|
|Exam Date for B.Ed|
|Exam Date for MBA/ MCA||07 Aug 2020|
UPRTOU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates before applying for the exam, must have a look on the eligible criteria. Below we have provided course wise eligibility criteria.
For MBA –
- Those who have completed Graduation in any Discipline with minimum 50% Marks (45% Marks for the SC/ST Candidates) can apply for the MBA.
- In case who have Less than 50% marks in Graduation, but have completed a Bachelor degree with 3 years of Supervisory/ Managerial/ Professional/ Working Experience after completing graduation can also apply for the exam.
- Those who have completed 3 Year Bachelor Degree in any Discipline with Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level are eligible.
- If Maths is not a subject at 10+2 or graduation level, candidates must possess a computer course certificate of minimum 3 months duration.
- Candidates who have secured at least 50 percent marks in Bachelor / Master of Science / Social Sciences / Humanities degree will be eligible for admission to B.Ed program.
- Candidates with at least 55 percent marks in engineering or technical with a specialization in science and mathematics, candidates with at least 55 percent marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, will be eligible for admission.
UPRTOU 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidate can check detailed exam exam pattern course from below.
There will be two parts in the paper:-
Part- A– General Mental Ability (50% Weightage) and General Awareness (50% Weightage)
Syllabus of Part-A– History, Science, Politics, Literature, Culture, Education, Geography etc.
Part- B– Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject)
Syllabus for Part -B– Candidates who has chosen two topics from Hindi, English, Mathematics, Science and Social Science in the syllabus, will get questions from those two subjects.
Each section will have 100 Objective type questions which must be completed within 3 hours. Candidates must be present on their seats 20 minutes before the exam starts. You will not be allowed to write your examination if you arrive after 30 minutes of the exam commencement. You will be required to carry a BLACK BALL POINT PEN with you at the exam centre.
For MBA/ MCA
- Total marks – Entrance exam is of 100 Marks
- Sections – Part A (General knowledge/current affairs, general awareness, management, economics and IT etc and Part B (On the topics of general interests and basic discipline)
- Duration – Duration of the entrance exam is 2 hours and 30 mins
- Distribution Table of Question and Marks –
|Topics||No. of questions||Marks|
|PART A- Short Answer Type Answers|
|General Knowledge/ current affairs, general awareness, management, economics & IT||10||50 marks|
|PART B- Essays|
|General interests and basic discipline||2||50 marks|
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad
UP Rajarshi Tandon Open University is a public university in Allahabad. The university provides access to higher education for large segments of population and, in particular, disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including working people, homemakers and other adults who wish to upgrade or acquire knowledge through studies. It also makes efforts to promote acquisition of knowledge in a rapidly developing and changing society and continually offer opportunity for upgrading knowledge, training and skills in the context or innovations, research and discovery in all fields of human endeavor.
Official Website: uprtou.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.