CCS University Admission 2022 – Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut will be released notification for admission to Regular & Self-Financed Courses (M.Ed., LLM, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed.) of University Campus and Affiliated Colleges. Admission in M.Ed. and LLM will be through Entrance Examination. As per last year, Admission in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed., there will be no Entrance Examination in 2022. Get here complete details of CCS University Admission 2022 from the article below.
CCS University Admission 2022
Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut will be released the schedule for admission through Entrance Test for various programs/courses for the Academic Session 2022.
Important Dates for CCS University Admission 2022
|Availability of application form||to be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application||to be announced|
|Availability of admit card for M.Ed and LLM||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Test for M.Ed and LLM||to be announced|
|Release of result for M.Ed and LLM entrance test||to be announced|
CCS University Admission 2022 Overview
|Name of Institute||Chaudhary Charan Singh University|
|Year of Establishment||1965|
|Location||Merrut, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Course Offered||M.Ed., LLM, B.P.Ed, M.P.Ed. etc|
Other Entrance Examination
CCS University Admission 2022 Application Form
The application forms for CCS University Admission 2022 will be released online at the official website. The candidates need to register themselves on the registration tab first. After the completion of registration candidates will able to fill the CCS University Application Form 2022. The mode of submitting the application fee is online. Candidates are advised to upload the photograph and signature carefully on the application forms.
Application fee (as per last year):
|Category||Amount (Rs. )|
CCS University Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
CCS University releases the latest eligibility criteria for the aspirants, so before you are going to apply for the CCS University Admission 2022 must your eligibility for the respective courses. So for the sake of the candidates, eligibility criteria for various courses in CCS University is given below.
- Master of Education (M.Ed.): Minimum 50% marks or an equivalent grade in B.Ed./ B.A.-B.Ed./ B.Sc.– B.Ed./ B.El.Ed./ D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree (50% marks)
- LL.M. – LL.B. (3 years/5years course) with 50% marks for General and 48% for SC/ST and OBC or equivalent grade point in aggregate.
- B.P.Ed. – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% mark.
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed.) – Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) or equivalent with at least 50%marks.
For complete details of eligibility Criteria, check the information brochure given below.
CCS University Admission 2022 Admit Card
Admit Card is available on the scheduled date at the official website i.e. ccsuniversity.ac.in.
- CCS University Admit Card 2022 can be downloaded by entering the application form number/ Date of Birth.
- Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date.
- Details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam centre address, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
CCS University Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the last year’s exam pattern for CCS University Admission 2022 from below:
For M.Ed Course:
- Mode of Exam: Written Entrance Test
- Duration of exam: 3 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of questions: 250
For LLM Course:
- Mode of exam: Written Entrance Test
- Duration of exam: 2 hours
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Number of questions: 100
For B.P.ED and M.P.ED
- Physical Fitness Test : 100 marks
- Sports Achievements : 18 Marks
- University Weightage : 08 Marks
- Academic Weightage : 14 Marks
- Interview : 10 Marks
- Total Marks – 150 marks
CCS University Admission 2022 Result
The results for CCS Admissions 2022 will be announced after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates who qualified the entrance exam will be called for counseling later. Candidates can check the CCS University Admission 2022 result from the official website or direct link for the same is updated on this page.
CCS University Admission 2022 Reservation
Candidates can check the reservation criteria for different categories from the table given below:
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Dependent of Freedom Fighter||2%|
|Dependent of Ex-serviceman||1%|
CCS University Admission 2022 Admission Procedure
About the University
Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) was established in 1965, to cater to the needs of higher education in western Uttar Pradesh. The University celebrated its silver jubilee in 1991. Presently, it is one of the premier educational institutions of the country encompassing a vast, beautiful and pollution-free campus which sprawls over 222 acres of land having vast playgrounds and experimental fields, botanical garden, rose garden with life-size statue of the late Prime Minister Ch. Charan Singh, Gymnasium, Indoor Stadium, well-equipped Library, Hostels for both girls and boys, Administrative Block, Spacious Auditorium, Guest House, Community Center, Medical Center, Residential.
Official Website: ccsuniversity.ac.in
For more details about CCS University Admission 2022, download last year’s Information Brochure
CCS University Admission 2022 FAQ’s
A. Chaudhary Charan Singh University (formerly, Meerut University) is a public state university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
A. Admission in M.Ed. and LLM will be through the Entrance Examination. As per last year, Admission in B.P.Ed. and M.P.Ed., there will be no Entrance Examination in 2022.
A. The official website is ccsuniversity.ac.in
Insofar, official details of CCS University Admission 2022 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year’s brochure and for reference purposes only. As soon as the official information releases, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.