Gautam Buddha University has released notification for eligible candidates for admission to the below-mentioned programmes for the academic session 2018-19 Get here all the details of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2018 such as online application form, eligibility, admit card, result and other relevant information.
Gautam Buddha University Admission 2018
Gautam Buddha University invites eligible candidates to apply for their desired course in the university. The online application form is available on the page. The university will conduct an entrance test for taking admission in various courses offered by the Gautam Buddha University. The schedule has been given below.
Schedule for Gautam Buddha University Admission 2018 is given here.
|Online application form open for all programmes
(GPTU/GPT/GPTR/Direct Mode) for the Academic Session 2018-19.
|12 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of online application: B. Tech. + M. Tech.(Biotechnology)/MBA; Dual Degree BBA-MBA; All B.Tech. and BA LLBGPT-2018: All M. Tech. MBA; LL.M; M.Phil. MURP & M.Phil.(Buddhist Studies & Civilization). GPTR-2018: All Ph.D.||14 May 2018|
|Download Admit Card: GPTU, GPT, GPTR-2018.||18 May 2018|
|Entrance Examination for GPTU, GPT, GPTR – 2018||27 May 2018|
|Announcement of results of GPTU, GPT, GPTR- 2018||07 Jun 2018|
|Last date of online application form submission for applicants
• Valid CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT Score (MBA Programme)
• Valid CLAT (PG) Score (LLM Programme)
• Valid GATE Score (All M.Tech. & MURP Programmes)
|11 Jun 2018|
|Group Discussion & Personal Interview and Declaration of final Result: MBA Programme||18 Jun 2018|
|Date of Interview: M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology); M.Phil. (Buddhist Studies& Civilization) & Ph.D. Programmes||29-30 Jun
|Declaration of Final Results: M.Phil. (Clinical Psychology); M.Phil. (Buddhist Studies & Civilization) & Ph.D. Programmes||10 Jul 2018|
|Last date of online application form submission for Programmes under Direct Mode: B.A. (Hons.); B.Sc.; B.Arch.; BSW; M.A.; M.Sc.; MSW, and Diploma/Certificate programmes||14 Jul 2018|
|Declaration of Merit List for Programmes: B.A. (Hons.); B.Sc.; B. Arch.; BSW; M.A.; M.Sc.; MSW, Diploma/Certificate programmes and Interview result date for P.hd, M.Phil||20 Jul 2018|
The candidates need to fill the application form before the last date of submission to take admission in their desired courses. Candidates can apply by going on the “Application Form” page given below in the quick link box.
Special Admission Drive
The University has released the special admission drive for SC/ST and OBC for U04 & U07 Programme for filling up of vacant seats. Candidates can check the same from below:
Details of counselling for various courses have been released by the Gautam Buddha University. Candidates can check the schedule & details of counselling for various courses from below.
- Click Here to check the details regarding Second Counseling for U03, U05, P01, P03, P04, P05, P06, P08, P25 , P26 and P27 Programmes
- Click Here to check the Second Counseling Schedule and Vacant Seats Status for Programme Code U01.
- Click Here to check the Second Counseling Schedule for Programme Code U04 & U07.
- Click Here to check the Revised Complete Counseling Schedule for GPTU/GPT/GPTR 2018.
- Click Here to check the First Counseling Schedule for Programme Code U03, U05, P01, P03, P04, P05, P06, P08, P25, P26 and P27.
- Click Here to check the First Counseling Schedule for Programme Code U01 & L01.
- Click Here to check the First Counseling Schedule for Programme Code U04 & U07.
Gautam Buddha University has declared the admission result 2018, which can be checked through the official website OR the link provided below. All the candidates who will clear GPTR-2018 examination (Ph.D. programmes) can able to download their call letters for an interview online at www.gbu.ac.in and www.mygbu.in.
- Click Here to check the result.
- Click Here to check the Interview Schedule for All Ph.D. & M.Phil Programme.
The eligibility for the examination candidate can fill Gautam Buddha University Application Form 2018. Candidates are advised to check eligibility before filling the form.It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether he/she possesses the requisite eligibility and qualifications for admission. Applying for a particular entrance test, appearing for the written
examination and qualifying the same does not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility.
- General/OBC : Rs. 1200
- SC/ST (U.P.) : Rs. 600
The reservation and relaxation policy for SC/ST/OBC candidates is as per the Uttar Pradesh Government rules and Gautam Buddha University rules.
The sportsperson providing evidence of participation in National/International level events may be provided 5% relaxation in the respective qualifying examination.
Centers for Entrance Test
The GPTU-2018, GPT-2018, and GPTR-2018 will be held at the following centers. Candidates must give three choices of entrance test centers. The center may be allocated if the required number of students fails to opt for a particular center in a specific test. Request for any change in the choice for test center shall not be entertained under any circumstance.
The present fee structure is as follows:
Hostel Charges per academic year: Rs 30,000/- Per Annum
Mess Charges Rs. 3,000/- Per Month or as per actuals
- Registration fee is not the part of an academic fee. Relaxation to SC/ST candidates is the fees is as per UP govt. norms/rules.
- Hostel accommodation is mandatory for all technical & professional programmes. However, hostel accommodation is optional for programmes like BA-MA/B.Sc/M.Sc/MA/MSW.
Official Website: www.gbu.ac.in
For Complete Details of Gautam Buddha University Admission 2018 – Download Information Brochure