Bennett University Admission 2019 – Bennett University released application form for B.Tech, BA Mass Communication, BBA and BBA LLB(Hons), BA LLB(Hons) programme, notification for the eligible candidates for admission into various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme in the following fields for the academic year 2019-20 has been released. Those who fill the eligibility criteria or requirement as per university norms are eligible to apply. Candidates are requested to check the complete information of Bennett University Admission 2019 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Bennett University Admission 2019
Candidates seeking admission in following courses can apply from the official website or from here. Candidates will be selected for the following rules.
- Undergraduate Courses
- B.Tech (JEE Score Based)
- B.Tech (NRI sponsored/Foreigner Cat.)
- B.Tech BioTech
- BA Mass Com
- BBA LLB
- Postgraduate Courses
- M.Tech CSE
Schedule for the Bennett University Admission 2019 is given below.
|Program(s)||Last date of receipt of Application form|
|B.Tech (JEE Based) – Civil, CSE, ECE, EP, MECH||to be announced|
|B.Tech (NRI/NRI Sponsored)||to be announced|
|B.Tech (Bio-Tech)||to be announced|
|BBA||to be announced|
|BA Mass Communication||to be announced|
|5Yrs. Integrated BBA-LLB||to be announced|
|M.Tech CSE||to be announced|
|Ph.D||to be announced|
For Ph.D Course
- Applications Open –to be announced
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications –to be announced
- Shortlisted Candidates Written entrance test – to be announced
- Interview – to be announced
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline passed in 2018/2019.
- Maths Should be a compulsory subject in Class 10th.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1st 1999 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline.
- Appeared /qualified in CLAT or LSAT with validity up to July 2019.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October, 1997 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university in India or abroad, with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating in 2019 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30 October 2019. Further, they must ensure that their last paper of final year’s graduation examination finishes before 30 June 2019. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of them having joined the program provisionally.
- Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified in CAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE with validity up to July 2019 and beyond. CAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE examination is not mandatory for candidates applying under NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign National Category Seats.
- 60% Marks in M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.Phil. Or a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale in relevant subject.
- Appeared/Qualified in JEE (Main) 2019.
- 10+2 with minimum 5 subjects passed in 2017, 2018 or 2019 with 60% aggregate marks in specified subjects.
- Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects for all BTech programs except Biotechnology. For B.Tech Biotechnology, Physics and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1998 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
For BA Mass Com.
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline passed in 2019.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1998 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 Level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology 2017-2019.
- GATE Score in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) with validity up to July 2019 or beyond.
|Program Name||Admission Process|
|B.Tech||Merit list based o 30 Mar 20n JEE Mains Score|
|BBA||Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination in specified subjects with English being compulsory + Statement of Purpose + Personal Interview|
|BBA LLB||Merit list based on All India Rank (AIR) in CLAT examination 2019, LSAT 2019|
|BA Mass Communication||Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination + Personal Interview|
|MBA||Merit list based on the candidate’s aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 + Personal Interview|
|M.Tech||Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI.|
|Ph.D||Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI|
- Click here to check the details information about eligibility criteria and admission process 2019.
The Fee structure for Academic Session 2018-19 is as below (as per last year):
|B.Tech||All Programs + Lateral Entry
(Direct Admission to 2nd Year)
|Hostel [email protected]
(incl. boarding, lodging and laundry)
|Security Deposit (one time & Refundable)||20,000||INR 20,000|
|Registration Fee (one time only)||40,000||800|
Fees for other programs
|Program||Fee Per Annum (INR)||Tuition Fee Per Annum (USD) – NRI Category||Registration Charges (One time-Non Refundable) (INR)||Security Deposit (One-Time Refundable)||Hostel Charges Per Annum (Including Boarding, Lodging and Laundry) (INR)|
|BA Mass Com||2,95,000||$7000||40,000||20,000||1,50,000|
|Integrated BBA LLB||3,00,000||$7000||40,000||20,000||1,50,000|
- Schedule for payment of the fee,shall be specified along with the admission offer letters.
- Bennett University reserves the right to change/revise the fees structure from time to time.
Insofar, Official details for Bennett University Admission 2019 has not been announced yet, only the application form for B.Tech, BBA and BBA LLB(Hons), BA LLB(Hons) has been released. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bennett University will release the official notification, information will be updated here