Bennett University Admission 2020 – Bennett University offers admission in programmes such as B.Tech, BA Mass Communication, BBA and BBA LLB(Hons), BA LLB(Hons). Bennett University Admission 2020 will be started soon and candidates as per their course can apply through the direct links given below. Candidates are advised to check the complete information of Bennett University Admission 2020 application process, eligibility criteria and other information through this page below.
Bennett University Admission 2020
To apply for the desired course offered at Bennett University candidates will have to fill and submit the online application form. Click on the link given below in order to apply for Bennett University.
|Courses offered||Last date to Apply||Application form|
|B.Tech||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BBA||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BBA LLB||To be notified||Apply Here|
|BA Mass Communication||To be notified||Apply Here|
|MBA||To be notified||Apply Here|
|M.Tech||To be notified||Apply Here|
|Ph.D||To be notified||Apply Here|
Bennett University Admission 2020: Courses Offered
The courses offered at Bennett University are listed below. candiadtes must go through them and apply wisely to the desired course.
- Undergraduate Courses
- B.Tech (JEE Score Based)
- B.Tech (NRI sponsored/Foreigner Cat.)
- B.Tech BioTech
- BA Mass Com
- BBA LLB
- Postgraduate Courses
- M.Tech CSE
Bennett University Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
It is important to know the eligibility required by a university in order to grant admission to candidates. The courses wise eligibility criteria has been provided below:
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline passed in 2019/2020.
- Maths Should be a compulsory subject in Class 10th.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1st, 2000 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline.
- Appeared /qualified in CLAT or LSAT with validity up to July 2020.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1998 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- Appeared/Qualified in JEE (Main) 2020.
- 10+2 with a minimum of 5 subjects passed in 2018, 2019 & 2020 with 60% aggregate marks in specified subjects.
- Physics and Maths as compulsory subjects for all BTech programs except Biotechnology. For B.Tech Biotechnology, Physics and Biology/Biotechnology as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1999 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
-For BA Mass Com.-
- 60% aggregate marks in 10+2 in any discipline passed in 2020.
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01 October 1999 (Date of Birth as recorded in the High School/Secondary Education Board/University Certificate only will be taken as authentic) are only eligible to apply for admission.
- English is a compulsory subject in 10+2 Level.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology 2020.
- GATE Score in Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) with validity up to July 2020 or beyond.
- Bachelor’s Degree or it’s equivalent in any discipline from a statutory university in India or abroad, with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA. Candidates graduating in 2020 can also apply but must prove their eligibility latest by 30 October 2020. Further, they must ensure that their last paper of final year’s graduation examination finishes before 30 June 2020. Those not producing the eligibility certificates as per the date mentioned will be disqualified/de-registered irrespective of them having joined the program provisionally.
- Applicants seeking admission are required to have qualified in CAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE with validity up to July 2020 and beyond.
- CAT/NMAT/XAT/GMAT/GRE examination is not mandatory for candidates applying under NRI/NRI Sponsored/Foreign National Category Seats
- 60% Marks in M.E./M.Tech./M.Sc./M.Phil. Or a minimum CGPA of 6.5 on a 10-point scale in a relevant subject.
Bennett University 2020 Admission Process
- B.Tech: Merit list based on JEE Mains Score
- BBA: Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination in specified subjects with English being compulsory + Statement of Purpose + Personal Interview
- BBA LLB: Merit list based on All India Rank (AIR) in CLAT examination 2020, LSAT 2020
- BA Mass Communication: Merit list based on aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination + Personal Interview
- MBA: Merit list based on the candidate’s aggregate percentage of marks obtained in 10+2 + Personal Interview
- M.Tech: Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI.
- Ph.D.: Merit list based on the candidate’s performance in the written test conducted by the university and PI.
Click here to check the details information about eligibility criteria and admission process 2020.
Bennett University Admission 2020: Fee Structure
|B.Tech||All Programs + Lateral Entry
(Direct Admission to 2nd Year)
(incl. boarding, lodging, and laundry)
|Security Deposit (one time & Refundable)||20,000||INR 20,000|
|Registration Fee (one time only)||40,000||800|
- Fees for other programs
|Program||Fee Per Annum (INR)||Tuition Fee Per Annum (USD) – NRI Category||Registration Charges (One time-Non Refundable) (INR)||Security Deposit (One-Time Refundable)||Hostel Charges Per Annum (Including Boarding, Lodging, and Laundry) (INR)|
|BA Mass Com||2,95,000||$7000||40,000||20,000||1,50,000|
|Integrated BBA LLB||3,00,000||$7000||40,000||20,000||1,50,000|
- Schedule for payment of the fee shall be specified along with the admission offer letters.
- Bennett University reserves the right to change/revise the fees structure from time to time.
About Bennett University
History: The university was founded by the Times Of India Group in the year 2016. The university has 4 schools and 2 centers on its campus.
Facilities: the university has a fully residential 68-acre campus, with separate hostels for men and women.
Top Recruiters: Some of the top companies that recruit candidates from Bennet University are as follows:
- Hindustan Unilever
- Standard Chartered
- ICICI Prudential
- Swiss Military
- Axis Bank
- Mark & Spencer
- SBI Mutual Funds
- Food Panda
2019’s Information Brochure
Insofar, Official details for Bennett University Admission 2020 has not been announced yet. Details on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Bennett University releases Bennett University Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.