RMLAU Admission 2020 – Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad has further extended the last date to submission of the application form for admission into various U.G and P.G courses on the official website rmlau.ac.in. University will conduct the common entrance exam for admission into the courses provided by the University. Those who fulfil the eligibility criteria can apply online on the official website as per the given date. Candidates can fill the form from the official website. Candidates can apply through the direct link also that has been provided here. For more detailed information bout RMLAU Admission 2020 application form, eligibility criteria, courses read the page below.
– RMLAU Admission 2020 Counselling Schedule and Merit List for UG has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
– RMLAU Admission 2020 Lats date to Apply for PG Extended. Candidate can check the same from below
RMLAU Admission 2020
For courses like B.Tech., M.B.A., M.Tech, and M.C.A courses admission will be based on UPSEE-2020/GATE.Check all the expected dates for RMLAU Admission 2020 from the table below:
|RMLAU Admission 2020||Dates ( Revised)|
|Availability of application form from||25 Apr 2020|
|Last date for fee submission of application form (U.G)|
|Last date for online Application for U.G.|
|Last date for fee submission of application form (P.G)|
29 Sep 2020
|Last date for online Application for P.G|
30 Sep 2020
|Exam Date||To be announced|
|Counselling for UG||15 – 19 Sep 2020|
|Direct Admission against vacant seat 2020|
|Availability of application form||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of fees||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of application form||To be announced|
UG Counselling Schedule
Click here to check the above Counselling Schedule for UG.
RMLAU Admission 2020 Merit List
University will release the merit list of the entrance exam for the admission into various courses. Those candidates who have their names in the merit list can download the Counselling letter by making the online payment of Counselling. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks scored by the candidates in the Entrance Exam. After that candidates have to obtain their original documents at the University for verification along with Courses fee.
RMLAU Admission 2020 Counselling
After the declaration of merit list, candidates will have to download the counseling letter by using Application Number and Date of Birth. After that candidates have to report at the University along with the documents required. Candidates have to bring original for verification and 2 photocopies of Documents to be submitted at University.
Documents to be bring for Verification
- Marksheets and Certification (original and 2 copies)
- Date of Birth Proof
- Valid ID
- Graduation Mark sheet/Certificate
- Caste Certificate
RMLAU Admission 2020 Application Form Extended
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad has announced the extension of the last date to submission of application form for UG & PG Programme 2020. Check the official website image is given below.
Courses Offered In RMLAU 2020
Candidates can check all the U.G and P.G courses offered by the RMLA University from below:
- B.Sc. in Physics
- B.Sc. in Maths
- B.Sc. in Electronics
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry
- M.Sc. in Environmental Sciences
- M.Sc. in Microbiology
- M.Sc. in Electronics
- M.Sc. in Mathematics and Statistics
- M.Sc. in Physics
- M.Sc. in Geography
- M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- M.A. in Economics and Rural Development
- M.A. in History,
- M.A. in Culture and Archeology
- M.A. in Extension Education and Rural Development
- M.A. in Mass Communication and Journalism
- M.A. in Social Work
- M.A. in Tourism Administration
- M.A. in Public Health
- M.A. in Hindi
- M.A. in English
- M.A. in Sindhi
- M.A. in Yoga Therapy (Human Consciousness, Yogic Science and Therapy)
- M.A. in Government and Public policies
- M.B.A. (Finance & Control, Agri Business, Hospitality Management, Tourism Management M.Phil. in Social Work)
- PG Diploma (Fashion Designing)
- PG Diploma (Aroma Technology)
- PG Diploma (Yoga and Alternative Therapy)
- PG Diploma (V.L.S.I. Design)
Other Professional Courses
- LL.B. 3 Years
- LL.B 5 Years
RMLAU Admission 2020 Application Form
RMLAU Application Form 2020 has been released on the official website. Eligible candidates can fill the application form online. Details provided by the candidates must be correct and valid. Printout of the online submitted application form or proof of payment of online must be sent to University. Candidates have to fill the details like personal Details, Communication details, and Qualification details. Candidates also have upload photograph and signature in their prescribed format and have to pay the entrance exam fee online through payment gateways.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the fee for obtaining a Unique Identification Number at the time registration. The application Fee as per last year from below:
- Rs. 100/-
Mode of Payment – Candidates have to make Payment through mention below ways:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
Image Specification –
|Photograph||not more than 50 Kb||JPG/JEPG|
|Signature||Less than 20 Kb||JPG/JEPG|
RMLAU 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria required for admission into various courses from below:
- B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Electronics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Environmental Science) – Candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology with minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or Equivalent can apply for B.Sc programme
- BCA and B.Lib.Sc – Candidates who have passed Intermediate or 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects and with minimum 45% marks can apply for the BCA
- B.PES – Those who have completed 10+2 can apply for B.PES course
- B.Sc – Those who have passed 10+2/ Intermediate with minimum 40% marks can apply for B.Sc programme
- B.P.ED – Candidates who have completed Bachelor’s Degree with Physical Education as an elective subject with 50% marks is eligible for B.PEd
- M.Ed. (Two years) – As per norms of NCTE, candidates those who have completed B.Ed. /L.T. with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC & ST) can apply for this course
- M.P.Ed. – As per norms of NCTE, those who have passed B.P.Ed. with at least 50 % marks or B.P.E can apply for M.P.Ed .
- L.L.M. – Those who have completed LL.B. 3 years/5 years with 50% marks can apply for L.L.M course
- LL.B. (Three years course)- As per Norms of BCI, candidates who have passed Graduation with 45% marks for General & OBC & 40% for SC/ST Candidates can apply for this course.
- L.L.B. (5 Year course) – Candidates who have completed intermediate with minimum 45% marks (general) and 40% marks (SC/ST) can apply for L.L.B course
Click here to download the eligibility criteria.
RMLAU Admission 2020 Exam Pattern
As per the last year details, candidates can check the exam pattern of Admission Test from below:
- Mode of Exam – Pen-Paper Based (Offline Mode)
- Duration – Duration of the exam is 2 hours
- Total no of Questions For Residential Course – 100 objective types
- Total no of Questions For LL.B., M.Ed., M.P.Ed. & B.P.Ed. – 200 objective types and Physical Test ( For M.P.ED & B.P.ED after exam)
- Marking Scheme – For every correct answer +3 marks will be awarded
- Negative Marking – For every incorrect answer 1 will be deducted
RMLAU 2020 Admit Card
Admit Card will be released on the official website. Candidates have to download the admit card by logging in with Application Number and Date of Birth. Admit Card is must be carried at the examination centre at the time of examination. It will carry candidate’s name, roll no, Centre , exam date and Time, category, course name etc. In case of any discrepancy, candidate must inform University for the corrections.
Official Website: rmlau.ac.in
For more details regarding RMLAU Admission 2020, can refer to following documents-
RMLAU 2020 Exam Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad conducts entrance exam for admission into various U.G and P.G courses.
Ans : Exam will be held in the offline mode (Pen-Paper based)
Ans : For every correct answer, candidates will be awarded with 3 marks and for every incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted.
Ans : Candidates can fill the online Application Form on the official website .
Ans : Candidates will be selected on the basis of the Merit list which will be prepared by the University according to the marks obtained by candidates in the entrance examination.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.